Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on July 30, 2015
This is great brand and they have many wonderful and unique flavors. I also loved the little tin it came in. Unfortunately I don't like licorice based teas at all and almost every flavor here had very strong licorice taste. This is not a reflection on the quality of the tea itself, by the way. I probably should have read more closely at the ingredient list before I bought this.

It's just my bias taste buds but I could hardly get through even a cup of any of them. The Italian chamomile was especially strong, did not care for it.

Now, if you like sweet, licorice based teas then this is probably great for you. But the only one I liked was the Egyptian Mint. Peppermint tea is probably my favorite variety and the Egyptian mint is very similar. I should note the Raspberry Earl actually didn't have any licorice root in it but I found the raspberry flavor too strong. It tasted a bit like warm kool aid.

Overall; these are high quality teas and Zhena's is a great brand but this was not my 'cup of tea', sorry to say.
on February 28, 2015
I really enjoyed tasting each of these flavors! My two favorites were the raspberry earl and ambrosia plum. The flavors of the raspberry earl blend very nicely, neither is overpowering, and the raspberry does not taste artificial (I worried it might!). The Egyptian mint is very nice, my first mint tea, and has a lovey citrus note at the end. Ambrosia plum has a fantastic light floral flavor to it, just enough to make it really pleasant, but not overbearing, I went through that the fastest! The Italian chamomile has a subtle anise flavor to it that I do not care for because I hate anise, it would be great for a sore throat, and the hint of vanilla is great, just not my favorite.
The packaging is very cute, and on the back of each little canister lists the caffine content. I was able to use each of the tea backs for about two cups of tea! I will be buying more from this brand to try all of the other flavors!
on March 16, 2017
The batches seem to vary greatly with the level of liquorice which can over power and ruin a nice delicate tea.
So sad, the plum and chamomile were my favorites.

The raspberry and mint teas were fine.
on November 16, 2013
The teas are great; every single one of them has a fine, distinct flavor. I love the Italian Chamomile, it's got to be the best chamomile tea I have ever tasted. The Egyptian Mint is lovely, too -- you can leave the teabag in for a long time without that bitter flavor you too often get from mint tea. And I like the other two flavors as well. In short, this is some seriously good, fancy tea. I bought these because I love the container (each flavor has its own compartment, and the tin can later be used for storing other things) and because I plan on giving these away as gifts. Great 'little something' for that tea-lover in your life. :)
on March 18, 2017
Misread how many were in each package. Only 4 teabags of each flavor. One tasted very odd to me but those are my buds and you might enjoy it. Won't be ordering again.
on August 7, 2017
The ambrosia plum is yummy, but the Italian Chamomile is to die for...love, love, love!!!
on February 23, 2017
Purchased this for my Mother's birthday and she loved it. It is a great affordable gift for any tea lover.
on April 19, 2017
I tried all 4 flavors, and my favorite one has to be Ambrosia plum, although I really liked the Raspberry earl.

The tea is great, though the packaging made it awkward to share with my friend, as there's only one top (as you can see in the picture) and the other tins fit in like legos.
on June 18, 2017
given as a gift, well received, great flavor
on April 29, 2017
Product as described. Smooth transaction.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.