Zhiyun Crane 3 Axis Brushless Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer - Three 32bit MCUs, Brushless Motors with Encoders for Mirrorless Camera Sony A7 series/Panasonic LUMIX Series/Nikon J Series/Canon M Series
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The First Handheld Gimbal with CCI (Camera Control Interface), thus the camera's shutter and focus can be controlled by the buttons on gimbal's handle. 3 operation modes. Quick, simple and tool-less camera mounting system saves time and effort.
- 3 Axis 360 Degree Unlimited Rotation. With the automotive grade magnetic encoders attached to each motor, the gimbal can sense every 0.02-degree change intervals. Any shooting requirements will be perfectly satisfied, i.e. positive grip, upright shooting, low angle, high flight photography.
- The industry's first to achieve three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at incredible 4k hertz. Powerful MCUs (Microcontroller Unit) combined with Zhiyun's efficient attitude control algorithm and advanced servo control algorithm, the gimbal is able to sense, compute then control the camera to a 0.01-degree accuracy, within 0.25 millisecond.
- Built-in wireless control module can be connected with Zhiyun's gimbal remote controller or smartphone APP which can also be used for wireless control and firmware upgrade. Supports 2 X 26500 Batteries(Included), provides 6 hours and 12 hours operating time respectively.
- Weights only 2Lb/950g, compatible with Mirrorless Cameras weights between 0.77Lb/350g and 3.96Lb/1800g. With the 3/8" to 1/4" Screw Adapter at the bottom, the Crane can be matched with multiple filming accessories, i.e. tripod, extension rod, cupula, or hand held/worn to make delay shooting and create the effect of rocker arm.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||14.17 x 5.51 x 15.75 inches|
|Shipping Weight||6 pounds|
About Upgrading \(^o^)/~
We recommend you upgrading the gimbal by connecting to computer instead of cellphone.
While upgrading the gimbal, please ensure that the battery power is adequate.
1. Go to Zhiyun Official Website. Go to "Support" and then click "Download".
2. Download these three files: Zhiyun USB Driver, Tools and the latest firmware.
3. Download and Read the "Firmware upgrade Description", which will help you upgrade the stablizer step by step smoothly.
Weight: 950g (Battery excluded)
Payload weight: 350-1800g
Operation current: 80mA-6000mA
Operation temperature: 0-45 Celsius
Tilt axis mechanical movement range: 360 degree (unlimited rotation)
Roll axis mechanical movement range: 360 degree (unlimited rotation)
Pan axis mechanical movement range: 360 degree (unlimited rotation)
Compatible cameras: Almost all mirrorless cameras
Maximum payload lens: 70mm lens
Zhiyun Li-ion battery
Model: 26500 Li-ion
Battery weight: 42g(Single)
Maximum charging current: 800mAh
Zhiyun Li-ion battery charger
Type: 26500 Li-ion battery charger
Input voltage: 5V
Charging current: 800mA
Carry Bag Dimension: 36*11*31.5cm PACKAGE CONTENTS:
1* Crane Gimbal
1* Lens support
1* Lens support screw
1* Camera Mounting screw
1* Micro USB cable
1* 26500 Li-ion battery charger
2* 26500 Li-ion batteries
1* Battery box
1* carry bag
1* User manual
1* Pergear Clean Kit
Top Customer Reviews
As much as I love it, I do have a couple of minor complaints.
1. There should be some type of LED indicator light to let you know what mode you're in. Right now I just randomly click the control button until it doesn't what I want.
2. It would be nice if there were some way to mount this thing on your hip to keep it out of the way when you're not shooting with it. I have my Black Rapid Strap and I attach it to when I need to use both hands but it's a really clunky and dangerous solution.
If they fixed those two things, this bad boy would be perfect.
I shoot Facebook add videos for a large construction company, which required carrying my gear all over a job site, up and down ladders, and generally in rough conditions, this gimbal has been reliable and up to the task every time.
I agree with another reviewer it would be nice to have an LED letting you know what mode your in. You have to remember what you set it to to know what mode your switching to, but not a huge deal.
I also got the Bluetooth controller, and have controlled it with an Android smartphone, both work well. The Bluetooth controller connects immediately without any fuss.
If your thinking about getting a gimbal, this is the one. The fact that it doesn't use the SimpleBGC controller is a huge upsell, since configuring that controller takes forever, constantly has to be tweaked, and freaks out over lost steps. This gimbal just works out of the box.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really great product!
Device fails to successfully boot.
It seems to operate (at a diminished capacity) as long as the power button is constantly held, but the...Read more