Zhiyun Crane V2 3 Axis Brushless Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer 3 32Bit MCUs Brushless Motors With Encoders for Mirrorless Camera from 0.77 Lb to 3.96 Lb, i.e. Canon M, Nikon J, Sony A7 and Panasonic GH4
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The First Handheld Gimbal with CCI (Camera Control Interface), thus the camera's shutter and focus can be controlled by the buttons on gimbal's handle. 3 operation modes. Quick, simple and tool-less camera mounting system saves time and effort.
- 3 Axis 360 Degree Unlimited Rotation. With the automotive grade magnetic encoders attached to each motor, the gimbal can sense every 0.02-degree change intervals. Any shooting requirements will be perfectly satisfied, i.e. positive grip, upright shooting, low angle, high flight photography.
- The industry's first to achieve three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at incredible 4k hertz. Powerful MCUs (Microcontroller Unit) combined with Zhiyun's efficient attitude control algorithm and advanced servo control algorithm, the gimbal is able to sense, compute then control the camera to a 0.01-degree accuracy, within 0.25 millisecond.
- Built-in wireless control module can be connected with Zhiyun's gimbal remote controller or smartphone APP which can also be used for wireless control and firmware upgrade. Supports 2 X 26500 Batteries(Included), provides 6 hours and 12 hours operating time respectively.
- Weights only 2Lb/950g, compatible with Mirrorless Cameras weights between 0.77Lb/350g and 3.96Lb/1800g.. With the 1/4 screw thread at the bottom, the Crane can be matched with multiple filming accessories, i.e. tripod, extension rod, cupula, or hand held/worn to make delay shooting and create the effect of rocker arm.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Incorrect Use of Batteries and Chargers may cause fire, explosion or damaged to the Crane.
Please read the Instructional Manual carefully before using the products, especially Page 5 for Battery Safety Guidelines.
1.Do not attach the batteries to a wall outlet or car charger socket directly. Always use a ZHIYUN approved adapter for charging.
2.Do not put the battery and charger near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces(such as carpet or wood). Never leave the battery unattended during charging to preventany accident.
3.Do not charge the battery immediately after use. Charging the battery with its temperature over 45°C or lower than 0°C may lead to leakage,overheating, or damage.
4.Do not leave the battery near heat sources, Never expose the battery in any environment with temperature of over 60°C. The ideal storage temperature is 22°C-28°C.
5.Store batteries in a dry environment.
1* Crane Gimbal
1* Lens support
1* Lens support screw
1* Camera Mounting screw
1* Micro USB cable
1* 26500 Li-ion battery charger
2* 26500 Li-ion batteries
1* Battery box
1* carry bag
1* User manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Balancing is no harder than other gimbals. Make sure you read the instructions and balance the axis in the correct order.
I can use it with my large camera and some modest lenses. It doesn't work well with my Sigma 18-35 art, and seems front heavy due to the lens size, but I expected as much. If anything, it handled it better than I expected.
If you're looking for magic stabilization and you know very little about stabilizers, you may be disappointed in that it can't magically stabilize your footage. When you learn to use it, it provides excellent stabilization, but your movements still factor into the effectiveness of the system.
If, like me, you've used a glidecam, this will seem a little like magic. It doesn't have the same fluid motion a glidecam provides--it is slightly more, wel, stable for lack of a better term. In car terms, the handling on a glidecam is loose whereas this is tight.
I use it inverted and in standard configuration. I use it with a flipout screen. I use it one handed, two handed, while running, on a skateboard--it just works.
The batter life is great. I've not exhausted it yet.
All around, a great solution and a perfect step up from a glidecam.
I highly recommend this for anyone looking to get buttery smooth footage and turning a video into a film.
I had technical issues when first setting the gimbal up.
My e-mails were responded to within 1-2 days (they're in China).
They gave me the proper information, and also sent their latest firmware update to ensure I got their most up-to-date gimbal adjustments.
Also, after pointing out that one small section of the configure "Tools" program was not translated into English, they quickly sent me the software completely updated in English.
I _love_ the smooth, flowing shots I get with the Crane 2.
Sweet Corn Productions
BUT with the ZHIYUN CRANE, my first impressions have been great!
It BALANCES easyyyy
Super simple and seems very reliable
Lightweight but was able to hold my A7sii with a lightweight lens just great.
The box is very minimal and perfect. It is like a small briefcase box which is lightweight and easy to use.
The Moza air had a huge box that seemed more like a small luggage box.
So far so good. Go for the Zhiyun V2 if you aren't gonna be using a large camera and a huge lens
- Easy to balance
- Smooth as hell
- App for controlling the pan and tilts
- Really well designed
- It is lighters than you think
- 3 Modes (Selfie mode included)
- User support
- No screen indicator
- No battery life indicator (it last 5-6 hours though)
I will make a review on YouTube, stay tuned!