Zhiyun Crane V2 3 Axis Brushless Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer 3 32Bit MCUs Brushless Motors With Encoders for Mirrorless Camera Sony A7 Series Panasonic LUMIX Series Nikon J Series Canon M Series
|With Deal:||$649.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The First Handheld Gimbal with CCI (Camera Control Interface), thus the camera's shutter and focus can be controlled by the buttons on gimbal's handle. 3 operation modes. Quick, simple and tool-less camera mounting system saves time and effort.
- 3 Axis 360 Degree Unlimited Rotation. With the automotive grade magnetic encoders attached to each motor, the gimbal can sense every 0.02-degree change intervals. Any shooting requirements will be perfectly satisfied, i.e. positive grip, upright shooting, low angle, high flight photography.
- The industry's first to achieve three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at incredible 4k hertz. Powerful MCUs (Microcontroller Unit) combined with Zhiyun's efficient attitude control algorithm and advanced servo control algorithm, the gimbal is able to sense, compute then control the camera to a 0.01-degree accuracy, within 0.25 millisecond.
- Built-in wireless control module can be connected with Zhiyun's gimbal remote controller or smartphone APP which can also be used for wireless control and firmware upgrade. Supports 2 X 26500 Batteries(Included), provides 6 hours and 12 hours operating time respectively.
- Weights only 2Lb/950g, compatible with Mirrorless Cameras weights between 0.77Lb/350g and 3.96Lb/1800g. With the 3/8" to 1/4" Screw Adapter at the bottom, the Crane can be matched with multiple filming accessories, i.e. tripod, extension rod, cupula, or hand held/worn to make delay shooting and create the effect of rocker arm.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||14.17 x 5.51 x 15.75 inches|
|Shipping Weight||6 pounds|
About Upgrading \(^o^)/~
We recommend you upgrading the gimbal by connecting to computer instead of cellphone.
While upgrading the gimbal, please ensure that the battery power is adequate.
1. Go to Zhiyun Official Website. Go to "Support" and then click "Download".
2. Download these three files: Zhiyun USB Driver, Tools and the latest firmware.
3. Download and Read the "Firmware upgrade Description", which will help you upgrade the stablizer step by step smoothly.
Weight: 950g (Battery excluded)
Payload weight: 350-1800g
Operation current: 80mA-6000mA
Operation temperature: 0-45 Celsius
Tilt axis mechanical movement range: 360 degree (unlimited rotation)
Roll axis mechanical movement range: 360 degree (unlimited rotation)
Pan axis mechanical movement range: 360 degree (unlimited rotation)
Compatible cameras: Almost all mirrorless cameras
Maximum payload lens: 70mm lens
Zhiyun Li-ion battery
Model: 26500 Li-ion
Battery weight: 42g(Single)
Maximum charging current: 800mAh
Zhiyun Li-ion battery charger
Type: 26500 Li-ion battery charger
Input voltage: 5V
Charging current: 800mA
Carry Bag Dimension: 36*11*31.5cm PACKAGE CONTENTS:
1* Crane Gimbal
1* Lens support
1* Lens support screw
1* Camera Mounting screw
1* Micro USB cable
1* 26500 Li-ion battery charger
2* 26500 Li-ion batteries
1* Battery box
1* carry bag
1* User manual
1* Pergear Clean Kit
Top customer reviews
Balancing is no harder than other gimbals. Make sure you read the instructions and balance the axis in the correct order.
I can use it with my large camera and some modest lenses. It doesn't work well with my Sigma 18-35 art, and seems front heavy due to the lens size, but I expected as much. If anything, it handled it better than I expected.
If you're looking for magic stabilization and you know very little about stabilizers, you may be disappointed in that it can't magically stabilize your footage. When you learn to use it, it provides excellent stabilization, but your movements still factor into the effectiveness of the system.
If, like me, you've used a glidecam, this will seem a little like magic. It doesn't have the same fluid motion a glidecam provides--it is slightly more, wel, stable for lack of a better term. In car terms, the handling on a glidecam is loose whereas this is tight.
I use it inverted and in standard configuration. I use it with a flipout screen. I use it one handed, two handed, while running, on a skateboard--it just works.
The batter life is great. I've not exhausted it yet.
All around, a great solution and a perfect step up from a glidecam.
This is amazing given the fact that so many other vendors really do not provide the same amount of customer service. I will be making a video of myself using the gimbal with both camera's and also will be buying a Smooth Q. I am more than happy with this product.
The gimbal is soooo easy to balance that even a child could do it.
The app that you can download for the gimbal is also very good. the features it has make using the gimbal that much more flexible with regards to what you can do with this gimbal. I would really like it if they had a firmware update that included The Nikon Line of camera's and not just Sony and Cannon. But all in ALL an AMAZING PRODUCT WITH AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
As much as I love it, I do have a couple of minor complaints.
1. There should be some type of LED indicator light to let you know what mode you're in. Right now I just randomly click the control button until it doesn't what I want.
2. It would be nice if there were some way to mount this thing on your hip to keep it out of the way when you're not shooting with it. I have my Black Rapid Strap and I attach it to when I need to use both hands but it's a really clunky and dangerous solution.
If they fixed those two things, this bad boy would be perfect.