Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zhiyun Evolution 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for GoPro Hero 3, Hero 3+, Hero 4, CNC Aluminum Alloy Construction, 1-Year USA Warranty
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Zhiyun Evolution 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO Series Cameras with 4-Way Joystick - Camera Protection Sticker for Pan Motor - Camera Charging Cable - Battery Extension Tube - 2x 18650 Li-Ion Battery - Micro USB Cable - Battery Charger - Contact Card - Zhiyun 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" screw port at the bottom, can be mounted on any photographic equipment with 1/4" screw. No longer relies on the specially made extensions rod. Brings you more interests while shooing.
- Low power consumption gives the overall system high efficiency. Battery life is up to 12 hours. Durable with excellent performance.
- Z1-Evolution will be less limited to the changing ambient temperature thanks to automatic temperature drift suppression.
- Special 3.5mm headphone jack to output video. Plug and play. Adapts to analog monitor connector to bring you a comfortable user experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Zhiyun-Tech Evolution is a 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer supporting GoPro cameras. It comes with two batteries that can provide a total of up to 12 hours of power, and is capable of powering the camera during operation. The Evolution features three 32-bit MCUs (motor control units) running in parallel at 4000 Hz, and has a stepless joystick at your fingertips that allows switching between different modes. The Evolution also offers a 3.5mm video output that allows you to connect a viewing device to monitor your images in real-time. A 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole available on the bottom also allows use with monopods and various other support equipment. The Evolution is compatible with two types of batteries, and includes an extension tube supports the extended-power type, which are included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It worked great the first and second times, with fully charged batteries. Two days later it would not turn on, with just a brief amber flash that normally turns blue when the unit is turned on, and then flashes to show state of battery charge. I could not believe the batteries were drained after such little use, so I put them back on the charger again. One battery was still fully charged, according to the charger, and the second battery was again fully charged again within 15 minutes (I was not looking at it the entire time).
So I put my SJCAM camera back on it and followed my dog outside for a couple of minutes, enjoying how well the unit operated. Less than an hour later I took it down to the boat, but when I tried to turn it on, I got the weak amber light again. Put the batteries back in the charger, and same thing happened.
Obviously a fault exists somewhere, and as I surely can't rely on it in this condition, I returned it. While I understand the DJI Osmo is more complicated and a bit of a pain to set up each time you want to use it with pairing an iPhone and using an external mic, DJI is a more known entity and its products are probably more reliable with better quality control.
Since I am now a fan of 3-axis gimbals, perhaps I will skip over these small cameras and just spend the bucks to get a 3-axis gimbal suitable for my Fuji X-T2, which shoots GREAT video.
There were a few times where some powder got on the Gimbal but it did not affect the function at all.
Easy to use and setup. Not sure how long the batteries last per charge. Used it for about a 30 minutes with no issues.