Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zhiyun Smooth-Q (Black) 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Sta..." and save 50% off the $138.60 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Zhiyun Smooth-Q (Black) 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for 6" Smartphones (Max Weight 200grams/7.05 ounces)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Zhiyun Smooth Q is designed with the 5th High-Precision Stablilizing Algorithm System. 30%-40% Faster Response Rate Compared with Smooth II, More Accurate and Quicker Response.
- Easier to use without Counterweight. There is an Extendable Axis to balance the Gimbal by One Step. Freely Switch your phone between Standard and Vertical Shooting.
- Smooth Q has Buttons to Photo/Record, Zoom In/Out and Get Rear Camera/Selfie Mode Transferred. Updated APP-ZY PLAY APP supports Auto-Tracking, Time-Lapse and Filter Options.
- 8 hours Working Duration, Supports Real-Time Mobile Charging, Portable Power Solution for Your Phone. Controllable Range: Pan: 360; Roll: 30;Tilt: +185 -135.
- 50g Lighter Gimbal Body than DJI OSMO Mobile, yet with a Maximum Payload of 220g, Smooth Q supports you to attach diversity lens with different focal length, kinds of fill light and many other photography accessories.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Technical Specifications: Operating Voltage- Minimum 6.8V, Standard 8.4V, Maximum 12.6V Working current- Minimum 80mA, Standard 110mA, Maximum 1500mA Charge input voltage- Standard 5V Charge input current- Standard 1500mA Power supply output voltage- Standard 5V Power supply output current- Standard 2000mA Static attitude tracking error- Minimum ± 0.01 degrees, Maximum ± 0.04 degrees Motion attitude tracking error- Minimum ± 0.05 degrees, Maximum ± 0.3 degrees Tilt axis mechanical action range- Standard 320 degrees Rolling shaft mechanical action range- Standard 320 degrees Heading axis mechanical action range- Standard 360 degrees Pitch controllable angle- Minimum -135 degrees, Maximum + 185 degrees Rolling controllable angle- Minimum -30 degrees, Maximum + 30 degrees Heading controllable angle- Standard 360 degrees Operating temperature- Minimum -10 degrees C, Standard 25 degrees C, Maximum 45 degrees C Operating Hours- Standard 12 hours (Focus on balance) Charging Hours- Standard 2.5 hours Load Weight- Minimum 75 grams, Maximum 200 grams Adjust the stroke of the arm- Maximum 15mm Fixture travel- Minimum 58mm, Maximum 85mm Recommended for: 6.0 inch smartphones or GoPro 3/4/5 cameras with adapter Included: Stabilizer - 1 Micro USB data cable - 1 Manual - 1 Carrying bags - 1 Strap - 1 Download the following mobile applications to utilize the gimbal: For IOS - Zhiyun Pocket Assistant (check application for smartphone compatibility) For Android - Zhiyun Palm Assistant (check application for smartphone compatibility)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Zhiyun if your listening please give us a way to select the direction of travel in the app or use the input from the joystick to get a hint on what direction we would like. Also when there are multiple points selected there needs to be a way to select the pacing from point to point so we can get the same movement speed even if the points are not the same distance from each other. OMHO the movement/pacing should be constant so the total distance traveled should be used in your calculation, not just the distance from point to point.
I generally just use one of my other movie recording apps to do my recordings.
I am using it with the S8+
Additionally, even if we had a phone that would fit, there is another tab that would hold the phone on one of the sides (actually the bottom or top of the phone), but it doesn't line-up with the two adjustable tabs.
All in all, I'm disappointed with gimbal and will return it.