Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Handmade Travel Accessories Book House Cleaning themissing themissing themissing  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 13, 2011
I purchased this for my 3 year old for Christmas and assembled it with the rest of what will be our Zhu Zhu collection. It was much easier to assemble than the other Zhu Zhu pieces and works fairly well with the princess pieces I purchased but in the assembly directions it suggests use with the tree house and I understand why. While the pets can climb into the elevator via the orange covered ramp, they can not climb the all white ramp, which makes this more of a one way street. With the tree house they would be able to go both ways I believe. I plan to purchase the tree house now, but wish I would have known to buy it in the first place. Hopefully this saves someone else from having to order twice!

Now that my daughter has played with the set I can provide a little more in site about the workings of the elevator. To go up the zhu zhu pets trigger the ride ny hitting a mechanism inside the elevator, it is not intended to go up manually. To go down you must push it down, but as I stated before the pets can't climb the ramp on that side anyway so if you help them up the ramp it is minimal effort to then push it down. I still plan to purchase the tree house to make it a more independent play set.
on January 11, 2012
We decided to order this to expand our family's "Zhuniverse" we got it for really cheap, about $5 on Amazon. :) It came in about a week and we opened it and attached it. The hamsters go through it w/ no problems, except occasionally the elevator didn't rise high enough and they got stuck. And if you're wondering how this works, the hamster runs through a tunnel and hits a trigger which carries it up. Then, it runs out and you have to press the carrot top back down. Very cute, affordable toy for your kids.
on November 22, 2016
The Zhu Zhu pets have a whole community of tracks and buildings and parts, but this elevator with a slide is a great starter piece. My granddaughter loves seeing the hamsters go up in the elevator and slide down the slide. Well worth the price and the effort to assemble it.
on January 13, 2013
Bought this with a bunch of other zhu zhu accessories. Its cute and my grand daughter loves it! Its sturdy enough but the parts that click together done always click in firmly which causes them to fall apart if they are moved at all. Definitely worth buying but make sure you help your small human get them put together as firmly as possible. Will buy more zhu zhu stuff.
on November 20, 2015
Sometimes the thing doesn't fully pop so the pet can't move forward. Its also a 1 way deal, so if you have it connected to other sets it will not be able to go back through it. My daughter likes it anyway.
on October 29, 2013
for some reason our elevator doesn't work the way it is supposed to. the zhu zhu needs to be pushed to get in because it gets stuck every time. The mechanism that it supposed to make it pop up is so stiff that you have to reach in with your hand, the zhu zhu doesn't trip it the way it is supposed to.
on January 16, 2014
Zhu zhu keeps getting caught up when going into elevator and you have to push it in. You can push the elevator down using the handle, but the elevator will not go up unless you stick your hand inside and press a release lever. My children are over it and don't play with it anymore.
on January 14, 2015
Bought this for an addition to my nine year olds set....i like that it doesnt require batteries to use. My nine year old has found several other uses to include a cat toy, a leggo dispenser, and a noise maker.
on June 29, 2014
This is a cute addition to my daughter's Zhu Zhu collection. It connects nicely with her other playsets. The elevator does get stuck occasionally and cause some frustration during play which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
on September 1, 2016
Nice toy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question