$19.98 - $29.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 90% fabric
- Rubber sole
- Attention:For these shoes,US 7=40 EU,US 8=41 EU,US 8.5=42 EU,US 9.5=43 EU,US 10=44 EU,US 10.5=44 EU,US 11=45 EU,US 12=46 EU,US 13=47 EU,US 14=48 EU
- Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe
- Solyte midsole provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability
- ComforDry sockliner provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment.
- Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Attention:For these shoes,US 7=40 EU,US 8=41 EU,US 8.5=42 EU,US 9.5=43 EU,US 10=44 EU,US 10.5=44 EU,US 11=45 EU,US 12=46 EU,US 13=47 EU,US 14=48 EU ZhuangLin Water Shoe is made with lightweight mesh and a midfoot webbing system that integrates with slip on for lightweight breathability and an adaptive, supportive fit. Soft cushioning and breathable RB/Eva outsole,articulated flex grooves offer plush comfort and natural range of motion.Offer you best performance for your water aerobics or river walking.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01DPAAX6M
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 1, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-6 of 1,997 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The soft rubber soles provide really excellent traction comparable to my Vibram-soled Merrill trail runners. at 8.7 oz. per shoe. The soft rubber suggests that they won't last as long as the Merrill's, however. Considering that I paid four times as much for the Merrills, I don't mind a bit.
I wouldn't do a thru-hike with them, but for a weekend warrior hike, they can't be beat, especially if you're expecting a lot of stream crossings or wet weather.
If you require a bit more toe splay that average (I do), I'd suggest ordering them a half-size up. (I normally wear a 10.5, and the 11's didn't squeeze my toes at all.
The lack of arch support isn't a problem since I wear only zero-drop shoes anyway. The mesh design and holes in the soles are a real plus. They dry like a flash. Adequate front-of foot support.