Kuretake ZIG 2 WAY GLUE 15mm Broad, Temporary or a Permanent bond, Great for re-positioning, AP-Certified, No mess, Photo-Safe, Acid Free, Lightfast, Odourless, Xylene Freeing, Made in Japan
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.68 (27%)|
About this item
- Glue Pen: Marker-type pen shape makes it easy to use, with drip-free application to prevent messes and keep your workspace clean.
- 2 Way Glue: When applying, for a permanent bond use when glue is blue and wet. For a more temporary adhesive, let sit and dry until glue becomes clear.
- Helpful Hint: Use 2 Way Glue to make crafting mats sticky again!
- Great for positioning stencils, gift wrapping, scrapbooking, card making, and much more.
- 2 Way Glue can be used for applying glitter, for embossing, masking, flocking, and many more hand-made projects.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This glue can be used two ways. Use it when it's blue and wet for a permanent bond or let it dry clear for a few moments to get a temporary bond. This package contains one 2 way glue jumbo tip pen. Photo safe and acid free. Conforms to ASTM D4236 standard. Xylene free water based glue. Tip size broad ball point 1-mm line.
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Bought this to re-tack my Brother Scan N Cut, low tack mat, however using this product will turn your low tack mat into a standard tack!