Zikee Hydration Running Belt with 2 BPA free water bottles, Adjustable Waist Pack/Workout Pouch/Wallet Fanny Pack Bag, Fits iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus/6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S5/S6, Note 4/5, for Men & Women
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits for most smartphones - Including Apple iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6S, 6 plus, 6S Plus, Blu Advance, BlackBerry Passport, Google Nexus 4, 5, Huawei Ascend Y320, Ascend P7, HTC ONE M8, M7, LG G3, G2, LG Optimus L7 P705, Motorola MOTO G, E, X, Nokia Lumia 520, 521, 530,630, 635, 730, 900, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3, 4, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S5, S5 Mini, S4, S4 Mini, S3 Mini, Galaxy Tab3, Galaxy S Duos, Sony Xperia M, Z3, Z2, even an iPhone 6 plus with very bulky case such like OtterBox.
- Adjustable waist band – Fits waist size of 27.5"/70cm – 47.2"/120cm with fully adjustable elastic strap, please refer to the size guide in the second picture and choose carefully before buying. A good designed product for runner, athlete, camper, player, traveler, especially marathon runner.
- Convenient and Practical – One big pocket has several small compartment inside, providing enough space for cell phones and essentials. Such like smartphone, earphones, Bluetooth headset, car/home keys, cards, cash, wallet, fitness gear, energy gel, chocolate bars, lip gloss, passport, drivers license, chargers, battery packs, and power bank along with you.
- Snug & Stable – This hydration waist pack is made of soft and lightweight Neoprene, which is water resistant(sweat-proof and rain-proof) and can keep valuables dry. The 5cm width elastic strap and anti-slip inner layers make sure there is no slip, bounce, rubbing, or chafing while running.
- BPA free water bottles - Leak-proof push-pull caps and BPA-free hydration solution, suits for short to medium length runs. Hand washing preferred. If you have any issue with this product at any time, please always contact us first before leaving feedback/review. We will strive to fix the issue to your full satisfaction. Guaranteed!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
"ZIKEE hydration running belt is a small personal item to go hands free and keep belongings safe when doing exercises or just walking. It suits for adults, youth, teens, children. Compatible mobile phones size from 3.5 inches to 7 inches.
- water resistant, solid and durable NEOPREINE material
- two sizes for choose, meet different people’s demand
- two BPA free and leak-proof water bottles along with the running belt
- large enough space to store personal belongings, easy to get in and out
- very snug, no bouncing nor riding up, with reflective stripe to keep night safety
1. This product is water resistant, not 100% water proof. To keep your belongings dry, please do not expose it under rainy day for long time.
2. We do not recommend the product directly contact to your skin, the friction of movement may cause skin hurt.
3. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you to use a product that not contains neoprene.
4. Warranty period: One Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have since used it every week for several weeks and it has worked perfectly. For those short runs, I typically only fill up one of the bottles with water or Powerade, and that does the trick. Likewise, I throw my phone in the pouch, and that has worked perfectly.
For the pouch itself, it actually has a couple different areas that are separated by some thin, but sturdy, material. I could see this being useful if I threw in a bar, some gum, even a credit card, and especially keys.
The belt itself if very comfortable and well designed, easily adjustable and stays in place.
So far, this has been everything I was looking for!
But the bottles held coconut water for me to sip on during my race, which was really refreshing. And I was able to hold some snacks in the front pocket, and that was really convenient. Also, there are some slidey, stretchy things in the front for attaching a running bib, which was also super convenient, since I hate ruining my clothes with pins! And the price was also very nice.
So, I liked this running belt - but I didn't, too. It was the first one I've ever used. Maybe I will get used to it the more I use it. If so, I'll update my review.
Edit: After speaking with Zikee's customer service (and having an absolute stellar experience), I have decided to add a star to my review. Having bigger bottles is a personal preference, and doesn't really affect the quality of this product. The belt itself fits well and is surprisingly comfortable; and, being hands-free while running (and at the same time being able to carry water) is incredibly wonderful when you're running through the woods with your dog. 5 star product.
I ordered the small fuel belt. It has two zipper compartments. One zipper broke when I was trying to put my keys inside; I didn't even get out the front door. The zipper for the larger pouch where I put my phone is holding after a few runs/hikes. I decided to keep my keys safe in my leggings back pocket instead. Water bottles and towel holder seem secure for now.
I wear my fuel belt on my hips instead of my waist. This one moves up a lot, but it's hard to find a belt that stays snug on the hips.