Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zilla Reptile Terrarium Covers Fresh Air Screen, 36x18-inch
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Size: 36 x 18 in.|Change

on January 24, 2016
The first one I ordered came in damaged... which is extremely irritating considering most of the negative reviews are due to damage during delivery. But because I wanted to leave an honest review of the product, I waited to write this until the replacement was recieved. There is no point on bashing this product becuase of the poor delivery, thats what the delivery review is for...

The screen is great. I used to have the slide covers so I was nervous this wouldn't fit, however, it fits over the tank just fine. Only down side is I have to take all the lights off and the entire cover off to feed my dragon.
on May 12, 2011
I am so glad I found this screen! I just purchased a 3 gallon glass tank, which had an "open" concept: there was a little glass top, but it left a lot of open space at the top, which I decided to change (buying a betta, which I understand likes to jump). I could never find this type of metal cover in any store, so luckily I found this one online. It is not a snug fit, because it's for a smaller tank, but I can still set it on top, and have space for any cords. Also, it arrived in record time, and I appreciate this from the sellers.
on December 31, 2015
I purchased this because I have a jumping spider in a 2.5 gallon tank and I needed something that would allow air to flow, but wouldn't allow the spider to get out. This works perfectly. It fits well and there's a good amount of airflow, so the plants can breathe, and the bugs I put in for her can't escape.

I have other Zilla air screen covers in larger sizes that are perfect so I didn't expect any less from this, and I wasn't disappointed.
on November 30, 2013
Strong reliable screen cover. It's hard to find good clips that actually work with these screen though, so I usually use two bungee cords.

I really like how thick and resilient the wire mesh is though. 4 of my 5 cages have these lids on them.
on May 10, 2013
So, I have a 40gal breeder, and needed a lid. I wanted both screen and glass (So if I needed to add light sources for the hermit crabs I could without melting anything)
the lid fits perfectly, it handles a heat lamp just fine, and doesn't seem to bend or warp. I can even put it over the glass lid on the habitat without any trouble. It does a nice job. So if you have a 40gal breeder and forgot the dimensions, I'm reasonably sure this will fit just fine.
on June 23, 2014
This has held up to the test of my cats jumping on top of it, which was my primary concern. I got some screen locks from the local pet store and I'd recommend doing the same but otherwise it sits perfectly on top of / around the lip of my 55 gallon fish tank.
on May 3, 2016
I ordered this black metal/wire mesh lid for my 5.5 gallon aquarium. We have a hermit crab and needed a lid for his tank. This worked perfectly. It was correctly sized and came as described. It is very heavy duty and i did not feel the need to buy the extra clips to make it stay in place. It fit just right.
on December 16, 2015
This lid saved my butt. I had one of the 40g breeder Exo-Terra tanks with the sliding top lid. Unfortunately, the screen in the sliding lid popped out and replacement sliding lids are ridiculously expensive. This lid fits those tanks perfectly, is far more durable, and is less than half the price of the sliding lids.
on October 30, 2013
Fit tank perfectly, strong wide black mesh to allow for more light to pass through, open corner allow for cords to run out of tank. I am very happy with purchase, I highly recommend. I bought lid for my pet uromastyx lizard.
on December 21, 2015
The product perfectly covers my 12x6 frog tank perfectly. It is constructed well and feels tough. I am not worried that my frog can move the top. The screen is also tight enough that I am certain the crickets cannot get through. A great purchase!