Zilla Incandescent Heat Bulb
|Price:||$5.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$1.48 (20%)|
- Provides consistent ambient heat that warms the habitat
- Visible red glow does not disrupt creature's nocturnal habits or sleep patterns
- Allows for viewing nocturnal habits and shy species activites
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of performance
- Recommended for use with Zilla Reflector Domes
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ideal for tropical and desert habitats, the bulb provides ambient heat in which most of the photons emitted by the filament never escape the dark tint, heating the air inside the enclosure to create the warmth needed for a healthy reptile environment. The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth red phosphors and emits red light, which is less visible to reptiles, great for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptileâ€™s day/night cycle.
Color: Night Red | Wattage: 75 Watts
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsZilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Incandescent Bulb, Night Red, 75W
Compare with similar items
Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Incandescent Bulb, Day White, 100W
Zoo Med Combo Pack Turtle Lamp
Zoo Med Day and Night Reptile 60 Watt Bulbs, Combo Pack
Zoo Med 25157 Reprising 10.0 UVB Compact 13W Fluorescent Lamp, Mini
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Greener Trails||kmbps||CorporateQuality|
|Item Dimensions||2.6 x 6.4 x 2.6 in||2.8 x 6.4 x 2.8 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 8.6 in||8.6 x 2.5 x 2.3 in||6 x 2 x 2 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Great bulb for all day heat, or evening heat
* Excellent gentle "moonlighting"
* Quality, lasts a very long time
* Ordered a couple, had one go out within seconds for no apparent reason (I'll bet it got knocked around in the mail). Might just pay off to order extras, you should have some on hand anyhow
* Amazon customer service is OUTSTANDING, they had a replacement bulb shipped to me the next day
* When installing these I feel it's best to leave no fingerprints or other body oils on the bulb, once it's screwed in. So use a soft cloth to tighten it, or once it's screwed in, wipe it clean
VIVARIUM HEATING INFO:
* Remember, proper heating for your pet (air and floor temperature) can mean the difference between not just happiness and stress, but proper digestion and life in general
* For many reptiles, floor temperature is most important, followed by air temperature. You'll need to measure floor temps to make sure it's within the proper range for your pet.
* One of these bulbs sitting on top of a 20L vivarium will heat the surface of a rock, which is 6" below the bulb, to about 98*. The floor temperature will be a little less. Use under-tank heaters for best results, such as Zoo Med ReptiTherm® Under Tank Heater, Medium
* Higher wattage means more output, it also means the closer an object or pet is to the bulb, the hotter it will be for them. Keep that in mind.
* Make sure your bulb is sized properly for your lighting enclosure, not only physically, but for the wattage as well. You don't want to put a 150watt bulb in a 100watt socket.
Edit: Bulb died 3 months in, I may attempt purchasing another but I don't think it should have gone out so soon. Due to the short life changing my review from 5 stars to 3, may reduce it lower if I purchase another and it goes out prematurely as well. It was great while it lasted.