- Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by Katjaone when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Zimo® Make Your Own Four Strings 23 Zebrano Concert Ukulele DIY Hawaii Ukulele Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DIY 23 Concert Hawaii ukulele Kits perfect for anyone and even serious musicians
- Using the latest technology along with highly trained and experienced craftsman we are now offering a ukulele kit that simply cannot beat for it's quality and price
- Sanded well, and pre-drilled. It will need a very slight sanding for finishing.
- This unfinished kit is high quality ukulele model which is also then finished and sold as a finished high grade model.
- All parts included to build a 100% playable (and great sounding) ukulele.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Zimo Make Your Own 23 Ukulele DIY Concert Hawaii Ukulele Kit
Official Kala Learn to Play Ukulele Starter Kit, Light Mahogany – Includes online lessons, tuner, and app
M Y Fly Young DIY Ukulele Unfinished Hawaiian Guitar Kit Basswood Body Fingerboard Neck
Zimo®Make Your Own Sapele Four Strings Ukulele DIY Soprano Hawaii Ukulele Kit
ammoon 26 inch Tenor Ukelele Ukulele Hawaii Guitar DIY Kit Zebra Wood Body Rosewood Fingerboard with Pegs String Bridge Nut
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Katjaone||Katjaone||Front Row Electronics||M Y Fly Young||Katjaone||Duoda Digital|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||8.38 x 3.25 x 22.63 in||7.09 x 21.26 x 2.13 in||—||—|
Fret No.: 17
Specification: 23 inches
Nut width about: 35mm / 1.4in
Back & Side Board: Zebrawood
Nut & Saddle: Buffalo Bone
Sound Hole Flower: Laser Engraving
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I should have noticed this in previous reviews, but there are NO instructions. At all. We had to find instructions through an internet search of the product, find others who had the same issue, and then use their advice to lead us to a PDF of instructions FOR A SIMILAR SORT OF PRODUCT. If you're familiar with the construction of a ukulele, I'm sure you're set. If you're anyone who's not, I'd advise searching for those instructions after you purchase this. Or just keep looking for a better kit and ignoring this one.
2) Product seller states on Amazon, "Sanded well, and pre-drilled." You'll find this incorrect once you open the product. I had to purchase a drill and a 1.5mm drill bit in order to drill into the bridge.
3) If you don't have a drill, drill bits, clamps, wood glues, sanders, finishing, etc., get ready to make a trip to Home Depot. This isn't so much a criticism as it's a heads up. Obviously not everything will come with the kit, but it's surprising just how much you need to own or purchase in order to properly put this together. Zimo® Make Your Own Four Strings 23 Zebrano Concert Ukulele DIY Hawaii Ukulele Kit
4) Our kit is missing pieces, including screws to fasten the bridge onto the sound board. It was packed so loosely and haphazardly (it comes in a plain brown box with no marking or identifiers) that's it's definitely possible it simply fell out in shipping. Either way, it's another trip to Home Depot that I need to make now.
My wife enjoys the challenge of putting this thing together, but frankly we're both annoyed at the lack of care in marketing this product. I'd strongly advise you to continue looking for a different product to purchase. This is an especially frustrating "kit" that necessitates more work and (for us) spending more than double the price that it is listed for here on Amazon.