3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Zimo DIY Ukulele Make Your Own Ukulele Hawaii Ukulele Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DIY soprano Hawaii ukulele Kits perfect for anyone and even serious musicians
- Using the latest technology along with highly trained and experienced craftsman we are now offering a ukulele kit that simply cannot beat for it's quality and price
- Sanded well, and pre-drilled. It will need a very slight sanding for finishing.
- This unfinished kit is high quality ukulele model which is also then finished and sold as a finished high grade model.
- All parts included to build a 100% playable (and great sounding) ukulele.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
M Y Fly Young DIY Ukulele Unfinished Hawaiian Guitar Kit Basswood Body Fingerboard Neck
Mahalo Ukuleles MK1TBS Kahiko Series Soprano Ukulele
The "Gittylele" Ukulele Kit - Easy to Build, Fun to Play, Made in the USA!
DU-ONE Electronic DIY Ukulele - MIDI Electric Guitar Controller with Multiple Tones & Rhythms (iPad and Android compatible)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Katjaone||M Y Fly Young||Amazon.com||Clyde Parks||TrueToSource US|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.09 x 21.26 x 2.13 in||8 x 4 x 21 in||9 x 12 x 1.5 in||1.63 x 20.83 x 3.94 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A good starter build for beginners. But there are clear flaws (mostly on the neck) in the workmanship most of which you can fix with sanding.
Please see the attached photos. I would recommend this product as it is very reasonably priced. This is my 2nd uke build, the first one plays good enough to sing along at family gatherings.
Good luck with your build.
If anyone is confused by the instructions, this is what I did:
1. Using the wood pegs and some glue, attach the neck to the body of the ukulele
2. Glue the fretboard down so the 12th fret (the one below the two dots) is inline with the top of body
3. Glue the nut at the top of the fretboard so the indents for the strings are facing up
4. Measure and mark where the bridge should go based off the picture with the dimensions in the product photos
4a. Glue the bridge in place and let sit until mostly dried
4b. Screw the longer screws into the bridge where the two indents are (you may want to drill small holes all the way through or start a hole with a small nail first, it is very hard to do without doing so)
5. Glue the saddle to the bridge in the slot closest to the sound hole
6. Tape around the fretboard and bridge if desired and paint your ukulele
7. Add the plastic circles to the front side of the head of the ukulele
8. Screw in the tuning pegs into the back of the head so the gear is facing down towards the body of the uke
9. String your ukulele making sure to use the thickest strings for the lowest notes
You will have extra pieces at the end