- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00JG468RU
- Average Customer Review: 43 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #140,445 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
5/16" Zinc-Plated Steel Carabiner Snap Hook - (2, 5, 10, 20, 35, 100 Packs)
|Price:||$6.99 - $66.95|
- 5/16" Snap Opening, 3/8" Eye Diameter, 280 lb Work-load limit
- Versatile binding, rigging & anchoring hardware - quick connect/dis-connect of ropes, chains, straps
- Push gate in to open - auto-close spring gate with interlock tooth prevents force open
- Zinc galvanized steel for superior strength, excellent rust & corrosion resistance
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Zinc-Plated Steel Carabiner-Style Connector 5/16" Snap Opening, 3/8" Eye Diameter, 280 lb Work-load limit. A. Max Opening = 3/8", B. ID Length = 2-5/8", C. ID Narrow End = 7/16", Diameter = 5/16"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 43 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would not use them if I were climbing Mt. Everest or similar serious mountaineering or spelunking, but they are plenty strong enough for the usual fastening and rigging chores around the home or camper. Also useful on a boat if you are in fresh water.
- BD Burleigh, Full Geezer with Tenure.