Zint Organic Cacao Powder (16 oz): Raw Non-Alkalized Chocolate With Powerful Antioxidants and Resveratrol
- THE ESSENCE OF CHOCOLATE: Zint Organic Cacao Powder offers the rich pleasure of chocolate with all of the natural raw nutrients and health benefits intact, perfect for drinks, smoothies, and chocolatey desserts.*
- ANTI-AGING SUPERFOOD: With resveratrol, magnesium iron and more, pure cacao has amazing anti-aging antioxidants, with 20 times the antioxidant content of blueberries.*
- NATURE’S MOST WHOLESOME NUTRIENTS: Our cacao powder is sourced from USDA-certified organic, non-GMO, raw, vegan, gluten-free, non-alkalized cacao beans, harvested by hand in Peru.
- NATURAL BEAUTY FOOD: Raw cacao promotes youthful skin and hair and boosts mood, energy, and healthy cognition.*
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We’re confident that you’ll love Zint. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll give you a full refund with 90 days of purchase.
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZINT ORGANIC CACAO POWDER
THE PUREST FORM OF CHOCOLATE
Dark, decadent, romantic. Chocolate is one of nature’s singular pleasures. And while the additives in most store-bought chocolate undermine the health benefits, chocolate in the form of pure non-alkalized cacao powder is a delicious anti-aging superfood. With 20 times the antioxidant content of blueberries, it’s one of densest antioxidants in the world, offering profound benefits for your happiness, beauty, and overall well-being.*
THE ZINT DIFFERENCE
Our non-alkalized organic cacao powder brings chocolate back to its wholesome essence. Grown in the Andean mountains of Peru with its ideal climate and evenly spread precipitation, our cacao beans are selectively harvested by hand for ripeness. After being fermented and sun-dried, the beans are disinfected and dehusked. The nibs are pressed into a paste to remove the fat and concentrate the nutrients before finally being milled into a pure, richly flavored powder.
HOW TO USE IT
With its rich, complex and subtly bitter flavor profile, a little cacao goes a long way. Add a tablespoon of cacao to smoothies and shakes for a chocolate boost, or use it in decadent dessert recipes such as cakes, brownies and truffles. No time for the kitchen? Try sprinkling it over fresh fruit for a super-simple, diet-friendly treat.
ZINT RECIPE: MINT CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE
- 1.5 oz leafy greens (collards, or spinach)
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- 5 sprigs raw mint
- 1 tbsp Zint Cacao Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond or coconut)
DIRECTIONS: Blend everything until you have a smooth consistency. Pour the mixture into glasses and top with chopped nuts for a smoothie that’s rich in both taste and nutrition!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.