- Series: Structure and Bonding (Book 140)
- Hardcover: 156 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2011 edition (June 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3642211801
- ISBN-13: 978-3642211805
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,461,963 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Zintl Ions: Principles and Recent Developments (Structure and Bonding) 2011th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
R. Bruce King: Structure and Bonding in Zintl Ions and Related Main Group Element Clusters
Stefanie Gärtner, Nikolaus Korber: Polyanions of Group 14 and Group 15 Elements in Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metal Solid State Compounds and Solvate Structures
Bryan Eichhorn, Sanem Kocak: Dynamic Properties of the Group 14 Zintl Ions and Their Derivatives
Thomas F. Fässler: Relationships between soluble Zintl anions, ligand-stabilized cage compounds, and intermetalloid clusters of tetrel (Si – Pb) and pentel (P – Bi) elements
Gerasimos S. Armatas, Mercouri Kanatzidis: Germanium-Based Porous Semiconductors from Molecular Zintl Anions