|Item Weight||37.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||79 x 59 x 1.6 inches|
|Item model number||OLB-QLBKW-Q|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||1.6 inches|
|Assembled Width||59.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||79 inches|
Zinus Deepak Easy Assembly Wood Slat 1.6 Inch Bunkie Board / Bed Slat Replacement, Queen
- Strong and Sturdy 1.6 inch profile wood slat mattress support. Ideal for use with platform beds, bunk beds and daybeds
- Fast and easy assembly with convenient and compact packaging
- Offers additional support for spring, hybrid, and memory foam mattresses
- Foam padded tape is added to the steel frame for noise-free use and non-slip tape on the wooden slats prevents your mattress from moving
- Dimensions: 79" x 59" x 1.6"
- Worry free 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We like to think we’re in the business of creating harmony. It’s why we fit fluffy beds into boxes and make bed frames and sofas that are as easy to assemble as they are to relax or fall asleep on. We are here to design tiny reminders that life is good.
The Zinus 1.6 inch wood slat Bunkie board offers a slim, strong and sturdy foundation for your spring, memory foam, or Hybrid mattress. Made of premium steel and featuring wood slats, the Zinus Bunkie board provides ideal mattress support. Compact packaging allows for tight interior spaces such as stairs and hallways. Available in twin, full, Queen, and King, the Zinus Bunkie board will ensure long-lasting support and durability for your mattress. Another comfort innovation from Zinus.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Niko417 on January 30, 2018
The overall dimensions of my queen size bunkie board are precisely 78.2 inches by 59.3 inches. So it's slightly smaller than the nominal queen size of 80 inches by 60 inches. The open space between my slats is precisely 2.4 inches and the width of each slat is precisely 2.8 inches. There are 14 slats on my board, and an open space of 3.2 inches between the last slat on each end and the frame. The frame bars are precisely 0.7 inches wide. Overall length is 14x2.8 + 13x2.4 + 2x3.2 + 2x0.7 = 78.2 inches
Bought this to use with a Leggett and Platt P56 9-leg bed frame. Assembled easily right in the frame. It slides around a lot though, so I secured it to the headboard bracket with zip ties and it's very stable now.
Here are links to the other components of my bed that I can confirm work well together:
● Leggett & Platt Consumer Products Group Prestige P56 Premium Adjustable Bed Frame with Push-Pin Size Adjustment and Oversized Recessed Glide Legs, Queen/King / Cal King
● Furniture Caster Cups with Anti-Dent Spiked Bottom for Carpet- Protect your Short Loop Carpeted Surfaces from Dents, 4" Round Furniture Protectors (4 Pieces)
By briannkenke on January 18, 2020
I purchased this frame to convert my existing full size frame, so I could lower the height of the bed for my mother, which recently broke her hip. The package arrived very quickly in excellent condition. I used a razor blade to cut along the tape, length wise, to open the box on the ground, instead of opening an end and pulling everything out. I found that to be the best way to do it, for me, as all the pieces were visible and clearly marked, as it sat in the open box on the floor.
The Zinus numbering system is great! I didn't even need to look at the directions, except to verify inventory. Just match the numbers and assemble. I found it easier to start by laying one of the long rails on top of my existing frame and assemble in place. This allowed me, not only to keep the Zinus rails in place, but also verify sizing - which was a perfect fit in my case!
Zinus makes assembly simple! They even included a mini ratchet along with the allen wrench, so no need for any other tools. I found the hardware included was excellent quality, already pre-fitted with washers and lock washers to keep the frame nice and tight, when assembled properly.
It comes with two sets of pre-folded wooden slats that are already fitted with pre-positioned velcro fasteners. What could be easier! All you have to do is line up the first slat with the velcro, already in place, on one end of the frame; it doesn't matter which end, then move down the frame to the center, applying each slat in place. Each group of slats are held in alignment with one long strip of velcro, along each end of the slats. So, their is no measuring, no fuss.
In a few minutes, it was all assembled! A few extra tips:
1. My original frame was a 3/4 frame, so it's not all boxed in for this insert to sit on top of. I just drilled one pilot hole on each side of the foot end of my existing frame, then used one self tapping metal screw, to secure the frame and the insert in place. This is only a safety precaution to prevent the new metal insert from sliding forward on top of the existing frame. I'm not sure this would ever happen, but better safe than sorry.
2. When placing the second set of slats down, I started at the other end of the insert frame and worked my way to the middle. Alignment of the slats came out perfect! Just don't forget to step out from the middle of the insert frame, to place the last slat in place!
Zinus also includes detailed instructions, along with a couple extra bolts, which I did not need to use! The quality, simplicity and intuitive design easily earns this product 5 stars. I really couldn't be happier!