Zinus Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 10 Inch Mattress, Short Queen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Conforming memory foam comfort and support for a better night's sleep
- Mattress layers include: 3 inches Memory Foam, 2 inches Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam, and 5 inches High-density Base Support Foam
- Only the Highest Quality of Foam-Foam is CertiPUR - US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- The latest evolution of memory foam, Bio Foam, replaces some of the traditional petroleum with natural plant oil to help keep your mattress fresh
- Smartly Shipped - Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Rest easy with the memory foam support of the Sleep Master Memory Foam mattress from Zinus, pioneers in comfort innovation. The 10 Inch Memory Foam Mattress provides conforming comfort with a memory foam layer that molds to the natural shape of your body. The full support high density foam base layer provides long lasting durability and stability. Please open your mattress package within 72 hours of receipt and allow 48 hours for your new mattress to return to its original, plush shape. Worry free 10 year limited warranty. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. Pioneering comfort.
Top Customer Reviews
Here are some factors that coincide with my experience. With my Garmond health monitor, I could see a distinct positive difference in my deep sleep cycle between the previous mattress and this Zinus Sleep Master. I used to fall asleep with books, magazines, remote control on the bed next to me and wake up with them on the floor. Now, they stay right where I left them. I may roll over once or twice but I usually wake up in the same position I fell asleep in and when I wake up, I'm awake! It's almost scary to realize how much of my life went by without this kind of rest.
I did read a ton of comments and the ones that cause most concern I'll compare. First, the packaging was fine. The box is big and bulky but I could carry it up 2 flights of stairs without rest or the need for help. The mattress comes vacuum sealed in a thick plastic wrap. Be careful slicing it open as it's tight on the mattress and you can accidentally cut the removable (and washable) zippered wrap or even into the mattress itself. Regarding the odor that people have noted in other comments. There was a factory/chemical/plastic smell. I'd have to say something closer or comparable to a very light 'new car' smell. Like anything new I wear or sleep under, I washed the thin zippered wrap by itself and dried it once. I've always put a couple dryer sheets on a mattress when I change sheets and did so again with the Zinus mattress. There was no chemical smell after washing the wrap and I'm actually in bed now laying on it while writing this review and there's no smell at all.
There was no mold anywhere to be seen. It's unfortunate that people experienced it and I'm not sure if it's a factory issue or a storage issue. Both mattresses came vacuum sealed in heavy plastic - heavy enough to keep the mattress compressed until it was removed from the box AND cut open. I didn't see it mentioned whether or not the mattress seal was broken or the box it came in had any damage. I'd be turned off as well if I saw that kind of mold and wouldn't buy again but having slept on it - It's worth returning for a new one in my opinion.
It did take several hours to uncompress. No more than 24 hours for the 4" and 8" sizes but we both slept on them the same evening and experienced an incredible sleep.
I did purchase two collapsible smart frames (another great purchase I'll have to review later). There's literally no need for a box spring in my setup as the smart frames are high and built to use bins underneath for storage. As is, they would replace your current mattress and sit on top of your current box spring.
My daughter had a fruit punch Gatorade (red) that was not sealed all the way in her soccer bag. It leaked into the center of the mattress about a month ago. To clean, we used a little detergent and warm water to saturate the spot and pressed a towel down to absorb it. Repeated until there was no red coming up but there is a noticeable red stain (as there would be on any mattress I'm sure). What made it easy to absorb is that you can push down into the mattress without air or spring coils so saturating the spot with clean water and detergent really got the bulk Gatorade out.
In the future, I would get the 12" for myself (because I enjoy a high bed) and the 8" can go to the guest room. I'll be getting another 4" full size for the pull out sofa mattress and I'll get my daughter a 4" twin when she goes off to college.
3. Cheap. Seriously, where the hell else are you gonna get a decent mattress for this price?
4. It comes to your house in a box. You open the box, open a bunch of bags, and the mattress gloriously unfolds for you. After having moved sofas and tables and desks and lamps into my apartment, it was MAGICAL to have something normally so bulky arrive and take pretty much zero work to set up.
5. It's a good mattress. I've had it for almost a month now, I sleep well, there's no noticeable comfort issues. Many of the negative reviews I read mentioned that it was too firm, firmer than they were expecting. I think that's because when people think memory foam, they think Temperpedic. See the con section below for more on that, but given all of the complaints about the firmness I was pleasantly surprised with the softness of it. It's firmer than I like, but it does kind of contour to your body. Also, unlike Temperpedic, this mattress doesn't trap all of your body heat! I hate waking up sweaty so this was a huge plus.
1. Smallest con ever: it smells funny for like, 10 minutes after you get it. Really not a big deal though.
2. Do not expect this mattress to be a Temperpedic. If you've done any research on mattresses, you'll know that cheaper memory foam mattresses use a cheaper, different density foam than the fancy ass Temperpedics. (If you haven't done research yet, I suggest the Sleep Like the Dead website.) The skinny on these mattresses is that they run firm. And yes, this bed is firmer than I prefer. But see the PRO section above for why this doesn't matter to me that much.
3. Now I don't know this first hand, but I have heard that there's really not much you can expect in the way of customer service from this company. And honestly, if you order a bed-in-a-box like this, open it and find out 2 weeks later you really don't like it, what are you going to do? You can't ship it back, because there's no way you can squeeze the mattress back into the box. So I'd suggest trying out a bunch of mattresses, making sure that you're okay with something like this, I would say softer than a firm pillowtop, but firmer than a high density memory foam mattress like Temperpedic. Be REALLY sure you want to buy this before you place an order.
ALL IN ALL - This is a good, budget mattress. Generally speaking with mattresses you get what you pay for, but I would say this is a really good deal.