Zinus Memory Foam Resort Folding Guest Bed with Wheels, Standard Twin
About this item
- Features a 5 inch mattress with 1 inch of memory foam and 4 inches of High-density Base Support Foam
- Strong solid steel foldable frame
- Matching fabric on mattress and frame designed to look like a box spring and mattress set
- The dimensions of the item folded is 38.6" x 15.4" x 48.6". Opens to a twin-size 38 inches x 75 inches x 19 inches (mattress + frame)
- Only the Highest Quality Foam – Foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance, and content
Need it sooner?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Traveler Elite Folding Guest Bed||Weekender Elite Folding Guest Bed||Traveler Deluxe Folding Memory Foam Guest Bed||Traveler Premier Folding Twin Guest Bed||Memory Foam Getaway Premier Folding Guest Bed||Memory Foam Resort Folding Guest Bed|
|Size||75 x 31 x 17 Inches||75 x 31 x 18 Inches||74 x 31 x 22 Inches||75 x 38 x 18 Inches||75 x 38 x 19 Inches||75 x 38 x 19 Inches|
|Features||Folds for Easy Storage||Wheeled Deluxe Steel Frame||4 Inches CertiPUR Foam||Strong metal grid support||Folding Wheeled Metal Frame||Folding Wheeled Deluxe Frame|
|Fiber & Foam Comfort Mattress||Storage Bag included||Storage Bag included||4 Inch Thick Twin Mattress||5 Inch Thick Twin Mattress||5 Inch Thick Twin Mattress|
|Mattress Layer||0.5 inch Fiber Padding||1 inch Fiber Padding||1 inch Memory Foam||1 inch of Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam||1 inch Memory Foam||1 inch Memory Foam|
|2.5 inches of Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam||3 inches High- Density Support Foam||3 inches High- Density Support Foam||3 inches High- Density Support Foam||4 inches High- Density Support Foam||4 inches High- Density Support Foam|
|Warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty|
|Deluxe Ultima Memory Foam Classic Pillow, Set of 2||Deluxe Ultima Memory Foam Shoulder Pillow, Set of 2||Ultima Memory Foam Classic Pillow with Bamboo Cover, Set of 2 (Queen)||Ultima Memory Foam Classic Pillow with Bamboo Cover, Set of 2 (King)|
|Size||28 x 20 x 6 Inches||28 x 20 x 6 Inches||Queen - 30 x 20 x 6 Inches||King - 36 x 20 x 6 Inches|
|Features||Perfect for side, back, or stomach sleepers||Shaped perfectly for side sleepers for better head and neck support||Perfect for side, back, or stomach sleepers||Perfect for side, back, or stomach sleepers|
|Core||Shredded memory foam pressure-relieving support||Shredded memory foam pressure-relieving support||Shredded memory foam pressure-relieving support||Shredded memory foam pressure-relieving support|
|Cover details||Washable Plush microfiber/nylon cover with interior microfiber fill||Washable Plush microfiber/nylon cover with interior microfiber fill||Washable Poly jacquard bamboo fabric cover||Washable Poly jacquard bamboo fabric cover|
|Warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty|
The Sleep Master Memory Foam Resort Folding Guest Bed by Zinus is our most luxurious guest bed. Designed for ultimate comfort, style and durability. The 5 inch mattress with 1 inch of memory foam and 4 inches of High-density Base Support Foam will give your guests a comfortable night’s sleep while away from home. Strap and hook included to keep the guest bed securely closed during storage. The latest evolution of memory foam, Biofoam replaces some of the traditional petroleum with natural plant oil, and includes natural green tea extract and all natural active charcoal to help absorb moisture, eliminate odors, and keep your mattress fresh. Worry free 1 year limited warranty. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. Pioneering comfort.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The mattress is firm memory foam that feels durable and seems like it will maintain its shape after constant use.
- Easy to fold or unfold within 15 seconds
-It has wheels
-It has a sturdy metal frame that can also support a twin size mattress, as shown in the video
-As others have stated, it does have a scent. Not a necessarily bad scent, somewhat like the smell of fresh paint, but I've had it only for one day and a half as of January 5th 2019 and the smell has already dissipated for the most part or rather the smell doesn't register as much to me . As shown in the video, the mattress cover and the bed skirt can be removed and washed to further kill the scent.
-Not a con for me personally, but the mattress is around 29 inches wide, which is smaller than a twin size mattress.
-being that the mattress is firm, it lacks the total comfort (softness, bounciness) of a legit mattress as shown in the video where I drop the 5 pound and 2.5 pound weight on the bed.
I definitely would recommend this mattress, especially for those in my situation with a very small room. After sleep, I fold the bed and roll it away to make space for the recliner that also occupies the room.
Technically its intended as a guest bed, but I have no problems sleeping on it daily
1. Day 1 and 2, placed the mattress without the cover on a clothes drying rack next to a window with a Vornado fan underneath it for 2 days. Turned it over on the 2nd day so both sides were exposed to the strong fan air.
2. Day 3, still smelled bad, so I sprinkled lots of baking soda on both sides of the mattress and let it sit on the side. Vacuumed it 24 hours later. Couldn't get all the baking soda out, but not concerned as it should help diffuse lingering smell.
3. Washed the cover with warm water and dryed it 90% on low heat. Finished drying it on a drying rack with a fan.
4. Once I was satisfied the smell was neutralized, put a $10 egg crate on top of the zipped up mattress plus a 100% cotton mattress pad on top. Though it is firm, bed is comfortable enough for weekend guess. Looks great with the skirt around the frame.
5. With all the toppings, impossible to close so I used two 2" velcro straps. Works great! Won't close completely but enough for me to roll and store it.
Some work, patience and extra money to get it where it should be, but frame and mattress is sturdy and is super comfortable and cozy for overnight guests. Happy with the outcome! My son who is 260 lbs has been sleeping on it for 3 months and he loves it. Very sturdy and comfortable.
Top reviews from other countries
Wheels are quite sturdy and brakes work well.
Bed is a bit narrow, but that’s what I was expecting after looking at the listed dimensions. It met our needs for a visiting family member that is about 5’10, 155lbs. He found the mattress quite comfortable and he says he slept well.