|Item Weight||60.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||75 x 38 x 36 inches|
|Item model number||AZ-ASMPH-20T|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||36 inches|
|Assembled Width||38 inches|
|Assembled Length||75 inches|
Zinus Arnav Modern Studio 10 Inch Platform 2000H Metal Bed Frame with Wooden Slat Support, Twin
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||75 x 38 x 36 inches|
About this item
- Strong mattress support with 10 wood slats prevents sagging and increases mattress life; Max Weight Capacity: 250lbs excluding mattress
- Assembles easily in minutes with included tools
- Steel headboard and frame combine for stylish mattress support; Underbed Clearance: 7 Inches
- Foam padded tape is added to the steel frame for noise-free use and non-slip tape on the wooden slats prevents your mattress from moving
- Please follow instructions for proper assembly. Numbers or Arrows must match on all four corners and holes aligned. Improper assembly will result in the slats being too wide and Part C being too short
- ZINUS Frame/Mattress Foundation 5 year Worry Free Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We like to think we’re in the business of creating harmony. It’s why we fit fluffy beds into boxes and make bed frames and sofas that are as easy to assemble as they are to relax or fall asleep on. We are here to design tiny reminders that life is good.
The steel framed Arnav Modern Studio Platform Bed with Headboard by Zinus features wooden slats that provide strong support for your memory foam, latex, or spring mattress. Low profile 10 inch frame height with 7 inches of clearance under the frame for plenty of under bed storage space. The Arnav Modern Studio Platform Bed 2000 with headboard provides stylish and strong support for your mattress. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. Pioneering comfort.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Metal Bed with Modern Industrial Design Headboard - 14 Inch Height for Under-Bed Storage - Wood Slats - Easy Assemble, Twin
AmazonBasics Foldable, 14" Metal Platform Bed Frame with Tool-Free Assembly, No Box Spring Needed - Twin
Zinus Arnav Modern Studio 10 Inch Platform 2000 Metal Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / No Box Spring Needed / Wooden Slat Support / Good Design Award Winner, Twin
Zinus SmartBase Zero Assembly Bed Frame, Twin, Black
Linenspa 14 Inch Folding Metal Platform Bed Frame - 13 Inches of Clearance - Tons of Under Bed Storage - Heavy Duty Construction - 5 Minute Assembly - Twin
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Is Assembly Required?||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||75.00 x 38.00 x 36.00 inches||76.00 x 39.00 x 14.00 inches||75.00 x 39.00 x 14.00 inches||38.00 x 75.00 x 10.00 inches||75.00 x 39.00 x 14.00 inches||39.00 x 75.00 x 14.00 inches|
|Item Weight||60.91 lbs||48.00 lbs||26.30 lbs||46.87 lbs||20.04 lbs||22.00 lbs|
|Material||Steel||Metal, Wood||steel||Steel||Steel||Alloy Steel|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few things to note:
1) Box is EXTREMELY heavy and actually quite large as well -- which makes sense, as the long sides of the bed are all single pieces of steel. Thus a queensized bed comes in a box >80" long (as there's extra room in there for packaging materials). This may make it difficult to squeeze around corners so plan ahead.
2) Packaging is excellent -- 2 layers of cardboard boxing plus additional pieces of padding, wrapping and cardboard to separate the sections. I suspect people who got damaged products either had a UPS failure or, more likely, dumped all the pieces out at once and allowed them to smash against each other. Just cut the boxes open and take the pieces out one by one and you'll be fine.
3) Assembly is very straightforward and very well explained. I did it by myself in ~1 hr, and I was watching netflix the whole time. It's easier than Legos. Everything is illustrated and the pieces are even labeled for convenience. Tools are included and so are bolts -- of which there are only two very easily distinguishable types, so there's zero chance for a mixup. Seriously, all those reviewers complaining about middle pieces being too short have just totally failed at following extremely simple picture instructions and/or hammered it together without bothering to even look at the diagrams.
4) Did I mention the box was heavy? Seriously, it's heavy. So heavy. So, so, so heavy. Get some friends to help.
I included some pics of the assembly process... note that even the headboard comes in single pieces (i.e. two pieces for the sides, one for the bottom cross bar, three for the top crossbars). Please ignore the pathetic airbed in the pic. I'm still waiting for my real mattress :D
Now, onto the product itself. The instructions were clear, although I think it would benefit them to label the bars with letters as well as numbers. It was fairly simple to put together and took only about an hour by myself. Not too bad.
The metal that's used is very sturdy, and is definitely not cheap. I've been using this with my 12inch Loom&Leaf mattress which is about 100ish pounds, and about 250 with me on top of it and it has held up nicely. I'm sure it could easily support another 3 to 400 pounds without it feeling like it's going to bend or fall apart in some way.
Overall, great product! It's sleek and has a nice modern design to it that I love. Who needs a boxspring anyways? Get it!
They do have a 5 year warranty and a good return policy. So definitely check it out.
This is a solid bed frame that is completely as advertised. I put it together, CORRECTLY, in under 15 minutes, all by myself.
Top reviews from other countries
I assembled it myself in 30-40 mins
it's lightweight and all you can ask for, especially for that price!
it really exceeded my expectations
I can't ask for more I would buy it again.