|Item Weight||15.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||75 x 39 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||AZ-TRI-4T|
|Assembled Height||4 inches|
|Assembled Width||75 inches|
|Assembled Length||39 inches|
Zinus Memory Foam 4 Inch Tri-Fold Comfort Portable Folding Mattress or Floor Mat
- Comfort and support from 1 inch Memory Foam, 2 inches Viscolatex Responsive Foam, 1 inch High-density Base Support Foam
- Twin size
- The Tri-Fold Comfort Mat is rolled and snugly packed to efficiently arrive at your home
- Zinus memory foam, BioFoam, is infused with natural ingredients to help absorb moisture, eliminate odors, and keep your mattress fresh
- Only the Highest Quality of Foam - Foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance, and content
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Memory Foam 2 Inch Topper||Memory Foam 4 Inch Topper||Gel Memory Foam 2 Inch Topper||Gel Memory Foam 4 Inch Topper||Memory Foam 4 Inch Tri-Fold Mat|
|Height||2 Inches||4 Inches||2 Inches||4 Inches||4 Inches|
|Key Feature||Pressure Relief Comfort||Two layers include Memory Foam support and Pressure Relief||Cooling Gel Memory Foam Comfort||Two layers include cool comfort and durable support||Tri-Fold for easy moving and storage|
|Layer||2 inches Memory Foam||2 inches Memory Foam||2 inches Gel Memory Foam||2 inches Gel Memory Foam||1 inch Memory Foam|
|1.5 inches of Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam||2 inches High-density Base Support Foam||2 inches Viscolatex Responsive Foam|
|1 inch High-density Base Support Foam|
|Cover details||No Cover||Microfiber Quilted to Soft Knitted Jacquard Cover||No Cover||No Cover||Jacquard fabric|
|Delivery||Home delivery via UPS/FedEx||Home delivery via UPS/FedEx||Home delivery via UPS/FedEx||Home delivery via UPS/FedEx||Home delivery via UPS/FedEx|
|Warranty||Worry Free 5 Year Limited Warranty||Worry Free 5 Year Limited Warranty||Worry Free 5 Year Limited Warranty||Worry Free 5 Year Limited Warranty||Worry Free 5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Traveler Elite Folding Guest Bed||Weekender Elite Folding Guest Bed||Traveler Deluxe Folding Memory Foam Guest Bed||Traveler Premier Folding Twin Guest Bed||Memory Foam Getaway Premier Folding Guest Bed||Memory Foam Resort Folding Guest Bed|
|Size||75 x 31 x 17 Inches||75 x 31 x 18 Inches||74 x 31 x 22 Inches||75 x 38 x 18 Inches||75 x 38 x 19 Inches||75 x 38 x 19 Inches|
|Features||Folds for Easy Storage||Wheeled Deluxe Steel Frame||4 Inches CertiPUR Foam||Strong metal grid support||Folding Wheeled Metal Frame||Folding Wheeled Deluxe Frame|
|Fiber & Foam Comfort Mattress||Storage Bag included||Storage Bag included||4 Inch Thick Twin Mattress||5 Inch Thick Twin Mattress||5 Inch Thick Twin Mattress|
|Mattress Layer||0.5 inch Fiber Padding||1 inch Fiber Padding||1 inch Memory Foam||1 inch of Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam||1 inch Memory Foam||1 inch Memory Foam|
|2.5 inches of Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam||3 inches High- Density Support Foam||3 inches High- Density Support Foam||3 inches High- Density Support Foam||4 inches High- Density Support Foam||4 inches High- Density Support Foam|
|Warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty||Worry free limited 1 year warranty|
The Sleep Master Memory Foam Tri-Fold Comfort Mat by Zinus is comfortable and convenient. Easy to transport and store with three foam layers that work together for maximum comfort. Please open your package within 72 hours of receipt and allow 48 hours for your new mat to return to its original, plush shape. Worry free 1 year limited warranty. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. Pioneering comfort.
Compare with similar items
Cozzzi Twin Folding Mattress – 4" Thick x 75" x 39" - Trifold Foam Mat with Carrying Handles and Removable Washable Cover – Lightweight, Portable, Easy To Store
Simmons BeautySleep Siesta 3" Memory Foam Mattress: Roll-Up Bed/Floor Mat, Twin
Olee Sleep Tri-Folding Memory Foam Mattress, Blue, 4'' H
Milliard Tri Folding Mattress, with Ultra Soft Removable Cover and Non-Slip Bottom (75" x 31")
Best Price Mattress Tri-Fold Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 4-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Filter Pro||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Home Wise||Amazon.com|
|Construction Type||Memory Foam||Foam Construction||memory_foam||Memory Foam||Foam Construction||Foam Construction, Memory Foam|
|Item Dimensions||75 x 39 x 4 in||—||75 x 31 x 3 in||25 x 75 x 4 in||33.19 x 11.61 x 11.18 in||7.87 x 7.87 x 24.02 in|
|Item Firmness Description||Firm||—||plush||Firm||—||Medium|
|Material Type||Memory Foam||Foam||Foam, Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Foam||Foam, Memory Foam|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been sleeping on this pad every night for the past four or so months, and it's probably the best I could have hoped for. This mattress is comfortable! My floor is solid hardwood with no cushioning, and the foam in the mattress is more than enough to keep me comfortable and cushioned all night long. (Note though that I am rather small, and a larger, heavier person may report feeling the ground through the mattress to some extent.) In the morning it is easy to fold up right into the closet and forget about until it's time to pull it out at night.
It can be fitted (slightly loosely) by a standard twin-sized sheet. It smells funky when first unpacked, but this disperses fairly quickly. The material of the covering is also quite impressive. After a moderate quantity of blood ended up all over the mattress (I'll leave it to you to guess how that came about), I pulled the covering off of the foam pads and tried to wash it out in my bathtub using dishsoap while it was still fresh. It actually worked extremely well, and the covering resisted the stain. It washed out completely and very little had soaked through to the foam underneath. If I'd wanted to, I almost guess that I would have been able to keep the cover on the mattress and wash it out with pure water, and wait for the pad to dry out on its own.
I took away a star for two reasons:
- I actually really do wish that I'd kept the cover on the mattress to wash it, because as I found out afterward, the thing is nigh on impossible to fit back on around the foam pads. I spent a very decent amount of time struggling to do so, and in the process ended up tearing the fabric around the zippers quite badly. While the material of the cover itself seems pretty hardy, the stitching around the zippers is very weak. The foot-long tear in the bottom of my mattress hasn't impacted my quality of sleep at all, but it sure makes me feel bad to look at. And I have never been able to get the foam pads back into the casing quite right. So if you're the kind of person who's extremely concerned with having a removable cover for cleanliness, this is probably not the right one for you.
- The bottom layer of the pads is super-dense and composed of compressed foam scraps to keep one's bony bits cushioned from the floor. In several spots on the mattress, if you stand there, you will find yourself stepping rather uncomfortably upon some particularly hard foam bits, like there was a wood chip in it. I am lucky enough that none of them happen to be in spots corresponding to pressure points on my body as I sleep, but it's entirely possible that someone else's will be. Be aware of this and check on it before getting too comfortable with the mattress!
Overall, though, this mattress is really quite comfy, practical, and fairly cheap. For a dorm room or other temporary setting where it's necessary to have your bed take up as little space as possible, I can't imagine one doing much better than this.
If I did not plan on getting a Japanese futon set, I would have gone with the 6 inch thick mattress, and if you intend to use it long term on its own, that would likely be a better choice.
Twin sheets fit fine.
It came packed in a tube bag which was difficult to get it out of, but it was worth not cutting that bag as the bag seems useful as well.