- Save 20% on SKI GLOVES when you purchase 1 or more ALL SKI GOGGLES offered by ZIONOR Official Store. Enter code CR4WCCYR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on H1 SKI HELMET BLACK L when you purchase 1 or more ADULT SKI GOGGLES offered by ZIONOR Official Store. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code IOWPCLSW. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on H1 SKI HELMET CRACK M when you purchase 1 or more ADULT SKI GOGGLES offered by ZIONOR Official Store. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 9DAL8KIS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on SKI KNEE PADS when you purchase 1 or more ALL SKI GOGGLES offered by ZIONOR Official Store. Enter code 6Q37W9DV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Ski Protective Padded Shorts when you purchase 1 or more ALL SKI GOGGLES offered by ZIONOR Official Store. Enter code R5B7LGJD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on H2 SKI HELMET when you purchase 1 or more ADULT SKI GOGGLES offered by ZIONOR Official Store. Enter code OZ5ZQONB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Paid extra $15.99 to get ❤ KIDS SKI GOGGLES ❤ when you purchase 1 or more ZIONOR Ski Goggles. Enter code U9S9J2XY at checkout. Offered by ZIONOR Official Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on X MINI KIDS SKI GOGGLES when you purchase 1 or more ADULT SKI GOGGLES offered by ZIONOR Official Store. Enter code 5KGVTUPU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Paid extra $9.74 to get ❤ ZIONOR Ski Goggle Box ❤ when you purchase 1 or more ZIONOR Ski Goggles. Enter code 9NIWS728 at checkout. Offered by ZIONOR Official Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
ZIONOR Lagopus Ski Snowboard Goggles UV Protection Anti Fog Snow Goggles for Men Women Youth
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Color||A0-vlt 8.6% White Frame Silver Lens|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.89 x 1.38 x 3.54 inches|
|Lens Coating Description||Anti-Fog Coating|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Optimized Performance Ski Goggles - Solid & durable lens, enhanced anti-scratch and smart ventilation system.
- Full Protection for Eyes – Anti-fog and 100% UV Protection treatment on double layer lens. Crystal view on the slope when skiing and snowboarding.
- Comfortable & Warm – High density woven strap with great elastic and superior sponge covers your face providing top anti-wind features.
- Helmet Compatible & OTG – Extra long strap for better helmet compatibility and keep the snow goggles in place.Over the glass designed ski & snowboard goggles to fit small to medium size glasses. Design to fit both youth and adult.
- Customer Oriented Service - All ZIONOR snow goggles are designed for both men and women, we provide swift response customer service if there is anything you need.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZIONOR Lagopus series dual-lens ski goggles featured with anti-fog, anti-wind and 100% UV protection to protect your eyes when skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and other snow sports.
Clear vision at day & night in all weather condition: Different lens VLTs offer great panoramic vision and clean sight for all the way on the slope.
Compatible with your own sport gears: The Lagopus series snow goggles come with adjustable extra-long head strap which compatible with helmet and different head sizes from teenager to adult.
- Anti-winds and keep you warm.
- Anti-fog and two way venting for clear and clean vision.
- Comfortable triple-layer foam for face fitting.
- 100% UV400 Protection.
- PC lens + TPU frame for impact-resistance.
- Elastic strap for better helmet compatibility.
Please do not use finger or rough cloth to wipe and clean the lens as they will either stain or scratch the lens.
Please keep the ski goggle in the pouch or box instead of facing on the ground or desk.
Please do not use mascara or other oily substances in case the lens gets dirty.
Please air-dry the ski goggles after every snow sport e.g. skiing, snowboarding and etc.
Please do not wipe the inner lens which will invalidatie anti-fog function.
- Lens Type: Spherical
- Detachable Lens: Yes
- UV400 Protection: Yes
- Anti-fog Coating: Yes
- Ventilation: Two-way channel
- Recommended: Skiing/Snowboarding
- Outer Lens Material: PC
- Inner Lens Material: CP
- Lens Material: PC
- Frame Material: TPU
- Lens Style: Spherical
- Lens Finish: Full REVO/Clear
Product detailsColor:A0-vlt 8.6% White Frame Silver Lens
- Package Dimensions : 8 x 3 x 2 inches; 5.6 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 5, 2018
- Manufacturer : ZIONOR
- ASIN : B07L4PWG31
Best Sellers Rank:
#130 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1 in Snow Sports Goggles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unlike a lot of other cheap goggles I've tried, these are very well vented. The high for the day was in the mid-20s, and the only time these fogged up was when I had the balaclava up over my nose. That's when the warmth from my breath would get into the goggles and cause some minor fogging.
I dig the carrying case these came in. Given how annoying it is to ski with scratched goggles, and how badly most ski resorts price gouge in their shops, I'm taking great care to keep these in their bag and scratch-free.
Guess what, it's just as easy to scratch $150 goggles as it is to scratch $25 goggles.
Now I can buy 2 pairs of goggles from Zionor (one for day, one for night skiing) and then wreck them over 2-3 seasons, buy two more pairs, wreck those over 2-3 seasons, and buy 2 more pairs.
I've spent the same amount as I would have on one pair of fancy goggles from the sales rep at the ski shop, but I've gotten 6 pairs at 10 seasons out of my Zionor goggles.
Quality is excellent, sight is great, they fit on your head or around a helmet, and the price is right.
Top reviews from other countries
Don't order these ZIONOR goggles if you wear glasses, they won't work.
I bought clear googles for the night skiing. The googles are quite good for the price. They are definitely not high-end, but if you are looking for something cheaper, they'll totally do the job.
Update after a year of use. The goggles have 2 layer lenses. Main plastic lense + thick plastic film inside. Somehow one day the water got trapped between the lenses which made the goggles permanently foggy and unusable. I was very frustrated at that time until I figured what happened. I removed the inner layer and was able to finish my skiing somehow, but still foggy.
After that I decided to get better goggles with better lenses and better anti-fogging capabilities. I got ones from MEC for 80 cad and it was SO MUCH BETTER, night and day. The built quality is much nicer, the lense is also much more clearer so you can actually see better and anti-fogging works better.
So in the end. Those googles are indeed okay for the price, but the material quality is not very good. It's not garbage, but now after I tried something better, there is no return. You get what you pay for.
If you need some specific goggles (eg clear ones) just occasionally once or twice a year and don't want to pay extra, they are good enough. If you want everyday heavy use goggles, my advice is to get real quality thing.