ZIONOR Swimming Goggles, G1 Polarized Swim Goggles UV Protection Watertight Anti-Fog Adjustable Strap Comfort fit for Unisex Adult Men and Women
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [SPECIAL POLARIZED LENS] - ZIONOR swim goggles featured with polarized lens, provides better eyes protection against harmful UV rays and lights, restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light, for outdoor swimming, surfing, kayaking and other water related sports
- [COMFORTABLE WEARING] - This swimming goggles come with soft and flexible silicone gasket, adjustable split head strap, TPR ergonomic nose bridge, provides excellent suction and ensure non-slip coverage, that is designed to fit a wider range of face shapes for both women and men
- [ANTI-FOG AND LEAKPROOF] - The polarized swim goggles also feature an enhanced anti-fog technology that can ensure clear vision and protect your eyes, the 3D double seal frame provides excellent fit and water resistance, making them great for both indoor and outdoor training
- [PANORAMIC CLEAR VISION] - The swim goggles made with curved and HD lenses, provides better light transmission, allow for better clarity and enhanced unobstructed peripheral vision under water. You can enjoy swimming without any obstacles and stay safe at all times
- [SOLID AND DURABLE] - ZIONOR swim goggles are made of premium silicone and polycarbonate. Silicone frame is pretty durable, soft and flexible. Polycarbonate lenses are resistant to cracking and not easily deformed
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How to protect and prolong the life of your swim goggles？
It's important to take a moment to care for your swim goggles regularly. Caring for your swimming goggles doesn't take much effort or time, but can prolong the life and condition of this piece of equipment that's crucial to this sport.
- After swimming, make sure to rinse your swim goggles in cold fresh water. Rinsing off the dirt. Don't rub the lenses too hard with a rough cloth, which can damage the coating.
- Do not use soap or detergent with strong chemicals, use a mild liquid soap or baby shampoo to clean your swimming goggles.
- Avoid placing them in direct sunlight or hot water as this may cause the rubber to melt or screen to crack.
- Try to lay them out flat to dry in a cool place as much as possible before placing them in your swim bag or towel. Because the leftover water residue in the swim goggles might damage the coating.
- Storing your swimming goggles in their protective case prevents scratches and exposure to outside elements.
How to prevent fogging when swimming?
The anti-fogging coating on inside lens will eventually faded, here are some tips for how to maintain the fog-resistance function of the swimming goggles:
- Do not rub the inside of the swim goggles with a finger or towel. This method may cause damage and rub off the anti-fog coating.
- Activate the anti-fogging coating of the inside lens by soaking the swim goggles in the water before swimming.
- Make sure the swimming goggles fit tightly on your face and there is no gap when swimming.
- Place one small drop of dish soap on each lens, followed by a rinse in cool water for one to two minutes.
- Spit and lick the inside lens like the athletes do.
- Use anti-fog spray. Put them on inside lens.
How to adjust the swim goggles and have a solid watertight experience under the water?
Please always remember that the main reason of leaking may not be caused by the strap, but the swimming goggles frame has gap. Double check if the swim goggles can fit you properly with or without the strap around your head to get the vacuum-sealing.
- Make sure the swim goggles sit on your nose bridge and around eyes comfortably and the sealing the perfect.
- You may adjust the swimming goggles and feel a slight pressure from the swim goggles to your skin.
- Push the lock button to adjust the strap and secure the swim goggle so it will stay put when swimming.
Features of ZIONOR G1 swim goggles：
- Polarized lens for better eyes-protection with mirror reflection/clear lens options.
- Wide-view vision under water for optimized lens, crystal clear and clean view.
- Dual-strap at back for less pressure for head and comfortable wearing experience for long time swimming.
- Safe and non-allergy silicone material on frame and gasket, odorless, latex-free, curved eyes socket for better waterproof.
- Special treatment of UV protection and anti-fogging on outside and inside the lens, cut the clear and sunlight reflection under the pool.
- Easy adjustable strap, simply push the button on each side and adjust the strap to fit your head properly and smoothly.
Features of ZIONOR G6 swim goggles：
- NEW ARRIVAL and multiple colors are available, suitable for different weather outdoor or indoor.
- Special designed frame for adults face shape and reduce water resistance, unique nose gasket for better sealing, fits both round and narrow face.
- UV protection and anti-fogging treatments on lens provides clear view without sunlight reflection under the pool and outdoor swimming.
- Made of high quality non-toxic silicone and impact-resistance lens. Superior watertight shape prevents chlorine from getting in.
- Optimized cushion on swim goggle frame provides less pressure. No raccoon eyes after each swim lesson or fun in the pool.
Color: A1-g1-polarized Mirror Lens Black Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took a chance on these! I have not regretted it at all. I can see clearly out of them, non foggy, once positioned, they stay in place, I totally love them! Well worth the price if you are an active swimmer. The double strap to keep in place on your head is perfect! I will order again from this company, without hesitation.
Thank you for an amazing swim goggle.
Patty from Nebraska
Top international reviews
However I have yet to find an actual fog free pair of goggles. I always use goggle spit on them and have no trouble. My friend has an identical pair (in a different colour) which she chucks in her bag and just slings on, no problem.
Maybe it’s my eyebrows...who knows!
Great service and quick delivery