BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 24, 2012
I recently used this bag on a vacation trip to the caribbean. I chose this bag for its large size and zippered top. I used this as my carry on bag for the flight and as a poolside bag on vacation. This bag holds a lot! I had my phone, ipad, hoodie, wallet, as well as a water bottle and cosmetic bag, with tons of room to spare. My only complaint about this bag would be the lack of dividers or pockets on the inside.
on August 28, 2013
I had a carry-on tote that I travelled with for years. Then the day of a recent flight, just as I put the tote in the trunk of my car, the zipper broke! When I got to my destination, I found this red tote that matched my carry-on suitcase perfectly. I like the outside pockets and the stretch net pocket which holds a water bottle. Oh! And it has a very secure zipper! This was one more occasion when the Amazon Prime came in handy. I received the tote in time for my return trip!
on November 15, 2014
I have this bag for 1.5 years now. I used it to carry books, jacket and many other needed things for my flight from San Francisco to Jakarta in 2013. Then I used it as to carry 5 days worth of clothes to Bali. Then back to San Francisco. I did the same trips few months back. And the bag has proven strong, easy to carry and put under the seat, and could carry a lot. I am amazed at how sturdy this bag is. It still looks new right now. I recommend this bag to everyone. This also makes a good gift.
on May 21, 2013
This si the perfect size for a beach bag or airline carry on bag. it's no too big but fits a lot. Would have also loved to have an inside pocket, but it does have an inside key ring loop.
on August 31, 2017
Great tote bag. Wanted something lightweight but roomy for school. This fits the bill. Not as many pockets as some might want but I like it.
on December 4, 2014
Bag looked great, color was good and it was at a good price. It was just bigger than I was looking for. Would have kept it, but I already have so many other bags this size. I like the key holder and outside compartment, but it was not enough for me to keep. I only gave it a 4 because I did not actually use it so I cannot attest to how it would hold up after use. Although, it did look sturdy enough for it's intended use; carry all for vacation (carry-on and to tote my essentials- umbrella, suncreen, kindle/iPad, etc.)
on June 15, 2013
This is my couponing bag, it holds 2- 3 inch binders that are totally packed, my tablet (with its own case/keyboard so it's extra thick) sales ads, planner, wallet, pens, scissors, and a grocery bag i use for trash and clippings. It's sturdy, super functional, I love it I take it everywhere (obviously, it has all my coupons lol)
on August 9, 2015
Cheap feeling vinyl. It has no inside pockets. I am reluctant to use it after seeing a review after I purchased it stating that the red dye rubbed off on their clothing.
on June 1, 2015
Sturdy and handy. The price was right to tote books and such for my class, since I cannot use a backpack. The red color is a dark red, more of a maroon. Glad I made this purchase.
on February 15, 2014
I use this bag for everything. I carry it as a purse/lunch bag/sneakers or boots holder for work. Water resistant in bad weather and large enough for a travel bag. I have the red-a nice red not to bright. No pockets inside so I use little zippered cosmetic bags and a ring inside makes keys easy to find. Plenty of pockets outside. I throw it in the washing machine and dryer occasionally-it's fine

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.