Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Nifty Mini Zippered Camera Case for the FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini-7s, Mini-8, Mini-25, Mini 50s, Mini 90 Neo Classic, and Polaroid 300 (Black)
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.02 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Custom designed to fit Instax Mini Cameras
- Separate film and camera compartments
- Belt Loop attached and Case strap included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 4.75 x 3.75 inches|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||1 year|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
I can fit the 90 (sans strap), a single foil cartridge of film, and a small package of sticker border frames in this case. I removed the strap from the camera in favor of a thin wrist lanyard because otherwise the case felt overstuffed. If you swap the film cartridge for the wall mount charger, that'll fit too.
I'm a little surprised at the overwhelmingly positive reviews as this case has some odd design flaws and questionable craftsmanship.
CONS (for me):
1. The inside "divider" isn't stitched all the way to the bottom so batteries/pics/stickers will just slide to the other side. The divider does keep, for better or worse, the camera on one single side of the case.
2. The zipper wraps completely around the case so there's a risk if you're not holding your tongue just right or being careless by zipping too far, the camera could fall out. It's 'tippy' to say the least, especially if you're removing the camera from the case while it's on your shoulder. I make sure to place the camera in the case the exact same way/direction every time so I know if I'm in a hurry to get a pic, I know which side is weighted. The top of the case is not as deep as the bottom and I'm not sure this aids the design.
3. It's a hard case but has virtually no internal padding. I wouldn't trust it to fully protect from a serious drop. It's more than adequate to protect from dust and debris while in a handbag, etc. But I view this case more as a storage option than a security measure.
4. Shoddy materials. The included strap is...awful. The huge plastic clips are not only difficult to grip, making it tough to put on/take off the case, but it feels like they'd easily break or crack.Read more ›
My Instax Mini-8 Camera fits inside the case snug and there is a bit of room left over, albeit not enough for film in contrast to what some of the other reviewers have mentioned. If you were to put an extra film in, you would be mashing the film into the camera. My main issues with this case are superficial-- I received the case with the "instax" plaque upside down/slanted so when I hold the case by the straps, the entire case looks like it's upside down. Either that or the straps were sewn on upside down because it definitely doesn't look like what was advertised in the picture. The construction of the webbing and flaps on the inside is flimsy. The "separate compartments" are dictated by a thin net with a large gap on the bottom so if you were to open the case all the way, it is likely smaller items would be able to fall through. (close up lens, taken photos, etc.)
I plan on using this case just to carry my camera so these issues don't bother me too much but be forewarned! The things I mentioned don't impair it's function as a basic case but as a result, there are some aesthetic components that are missing.
I bought this (like many others) for my Fuji Instax MINI 7s-- it fits like a charm with room to spare. There is a netted divider going through the middle (separating the two sides that open, like a clam), so there is room enough on the other side of the net for extra film and whatnot.
I was really just looking for something to keep my camera in so that it doesn't get scratched up while in storage or travel bag, and this case does the trick.
The outside is smooth, but the case is hard and sturdy. The shoulder strap that comes with it is very thin, and I've never actually put it to use-- I don't find a need for it, but if I did just want to carry my camera around, I'd probably find a more suitable strap.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect fit for instax mini 8 but just the camera only and some pics inside..
You can't put the camera and extra film inside..
The instax mini 90 fits perfectly inside with enough room for up to two extra film cartridges. Simple but will protect your camera when you put it in a larger bag for travel.Published 25 days ago by Obisbo
The case doesn't open fully, making it difficult to get a camera in/out.Published 1 month ago by Kristine D.
I bought this case for the Fuji instax neo 90. The case fits the camera and there is also a room for an extra film cassette. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Eitan
Superrrrrrr useful!! I love it! It's a big boxy case but super durable!Published 3 months ago by Pangfoua
Purchased for the instax 90i and works great. There is enough room for the camera plus extra film. My only complainant is that the mesh separator can make it difficult to take the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by kat
The moment I received this in the mail, I opened it to try and fit my Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 in it and it fits perfectly! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amy Agnola