- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 4
- Lexile Measure: 730L (What's this?)
- Series: Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2 (Book 1)
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins (March 31, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006445133X
- ISBN-13: 978-0064451338
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.1 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,519 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Zipping, Zapping, Zooming Bats (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2) Paperback – March 31, 1995
See the Best Books of the Month
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the month in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another good science and nature book for kids. Mine is 5 and this is written at his understanding level. Nice drawings, good information. I don't think you can beat the "Let's read and find out science" books. So far every one we have is well written and has good drawings to go with the text. As usual there are things i didn't know about bats that I learned from this book. Did you know they can catch bugs with their wings and scoop them into their mouth? well, I didn't. There is a set of drawing to demonstrate this and it helped my son visualize what he was hearing. Great combo.