Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on May 2, 2013
I baught it for gifts! My friend like it very much! The price is reasonable and cheap, good deal in my opinion!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on January 23, 2016
my friends very very happy
on January 21, 2014
What more can really be said. Zippo has been making quality products since 1895. It is one of the few companies that has never let they're quality standards fall.
on November 27, 2013
Great Zippo collection, simple yet very striking design, I only use it to strike camp fires and such. I have a feeling that this Zippo will last me a long time.
on March 21, 2014
I started A Zippo Collection. The Chrome Eagle lighter is a great addition to my collection. I also collect eagles.
on November 2, 2013
Absolutely beautiful! Got it for my Pop's 91st Birthday. He's a WWII vet and former POW (Germany after the Battle of the Bulge). He loves it!
on August 2, 2013
Bought 10 of them for my friend oversea.
It looks really nice.
Fast shipment.
I don't know how good are they since I do not use it.
on February 14, 2014
I like it a lot. This is a good gift for boy. I will buy more from you. Wish I can get more sale.lol
on November 2, 2013
very nice design and the eagle picture is carved into the lighter. i would buy it again in the future.
on September 29, 2013
Lighter is very good, very practical, very cheap, I like very much, I hope that i can visit again next time
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.