Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zmodo Pivot 1080p HD 360° Rotating Wireless All-in..." and save 15% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Zmodo Pivot 1080p HD 360° Rotating Wireless All-in-one Security Camera System with 2 Pack Door Window Sensor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cover your entire space with Pivot's wide-angle, rotating 1080p camera. With 16GB of built-in storage, you can record days of video without having to pay additional fees.
- Receive an alert on your phone when motion is detected, and customize which areas on your live view will trigger a motion detection alert. Pivot also provides temperature and humidity readings, a Bluetooth speaker for music, and two-way audio to talk to family at home, making it a true all-in-one monitoring solution.
- Pivot is a hub for Zmodo accessories, and comes with door / window sensors to alert you when something's open. Once you have configured your sensor to the Pivot, you can use the app to set your Pivot to turn to a specific direction whenever that sensor is triggered.
- Set up in minutes with the Zmodo mobile app. Create an account, connect to a temporary network that your Pivot will broadcast, and enter your WiFi information to connect your Pivot to the internet. Experience remote viewing and control no matter where you are.
- Pivot requires a password-protected 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection with WPA/WPA2 encryption. Full 3-Year US Warranty for Zmodo Pivot. Please reach Zmodo tech support if you have any question. Pivot Dedicated Phone Support: 217-693-5706 Service Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 8:00pm CST. Email: email@example.com
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Get the whole picture of your home with Zmodo Pivot. It delivers 1080p HD video and allows you to talk with the ones you love. Built-in temperature and humidity sensors track your home's health, and the included door and window sensors keep you alerted.
Pivot requires a password-protected 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection with WPA/WPA2 encryption. It can be set up and controlled through the Zmodo smartphone app (available for iOS 7 and up and Android 4.0 and up).
Security and Privacy
Zmodo apps and Pivot devices connect to the Zmodo servers using bank-level AES 256-bit encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS). All video and pictures are secured with AES 256-bit symmetric-key encryption.
What's in the box:
- Zmodo Pivot
- Power Supply
- 2 Window/Door Sensors
- Quick Guide
Intelligent Motion Detection Alerts
In order to reduce false alerts, Pivot's motion detection is designed to send alerts for only new and significant motion. Its algorithms will factor in common motion in the room to discern when a new motion event takes place.
Pivot is a connected, rotating all-in-one monitoring solution. With a 1080p camera and 135 degree field-of-view, two-way audio, 16GB of local storage, and 350 degree rotation, Pivot allows you to monitor your entire space. Pivot is also a smart hub for connecting Zmodo smart accessories like the included door and window sensors, and provides temperature and humidity readings for your home. Expand Pivot's coverage easily by purchasing additional sensors to cover your entire home.
Pivot can be set up and controlled through the Zmodo smartphone app (available for iOS 7 and up and Android 4.0 and up). You can also view your Pivot through the web app by logging in with your Zmodo username and password at user.zmodo.com. Pivot connects to your home's WiFi and requires a password-protected 2.4GHz WiFi network with WPA/WPA2 encryption.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The camera works well on its own, but it often doesn't catch movement or has a trigger with no movement. So far we have found them completely useless. They catch a lot of things, but nothing that it should be catching - like people or pets. We often get a lot of nothing in the alert feed. We've also had some real glitches with the alert feed sometimes showing alerts and sometimes not and then later those alerts will reappear. The pivot, & all the other zmodo devices we own, were pretty easy to set up out of the box. I am experienced with wifi setups, but I had absolutely no issues getting it connected. It was THE easiest camera I've ever connected - and I've set up a fair few. So I give it one star for that.
The pivot will check the temp as well as the humidity levels in the house. We got it specifically to monitor for leaks or failed climate control while away from our pets. It also links to the door sensors & will turn to face them if an alert goes off. It has night / day vision so it is supposed to have no issues with lighting. It is actually really good with night vision, but it gets hung up and will very loudly switch back and forth to night/day vision until you unplug it and restart it.
There is another issue with the pivot camera. We think it's something firmware. The pivot will say it is "offline" in the app, but the device seems to be working if you go check on it. This seems to happen to all other Zmodo cameras. The app will not allow you to view the feed as it says "device offline". The only way we have found to restart it is to unplug it from the power outlet & then plug it in again. If you buy this camera make sure you buy a smart plug (they are pretty cheap here on amazon) in order to manually reset it. I generally recommend a smart plug on every wifi camera because it gives you control IF any such an issue does occur with your equipment - it’s an easy remote reset. I think it is certainly a program issue.
We would not buy more Zmodo devices. The devices started off as impressive, but with the new "force you into cloud service" stance and all the other continual glitches we are no longer happy with our purchases. We purchased 6 of the Zmodo brand in October of 2017 - it hasn't even been a year and we are looking for new cameras. So, did love them and they were very promising, but now we're not impressed with all the issues and lack of self storage options.
The Pivot arrived swiftly and set-up was a breeze. The 2 pack of door window sensors was a nice bonus.
The camera works as intended. The picture viewed on the mobile app is clear. The night vision is excellent. The app is easy and intuitive to manage. The camera, when rotated, provides a 360 degree view of the room. The feature that we utilize most is the two-way audio talk to family at home. (It is very entertaining to watch the kids startle when someone starts the speak.) This feature would be very handy with a babysitter or caregiver. The downside in the app though,
is that the device is not always connected. When trying to view the camera's live stream from the app, more often than not, a device failed to connect error message is received. Which sort of defeats the purpose of using the camera . . . The Bluetooth speaker is handy but the sound is not all that great. Finally, the motion detector works well. (Expect to receive a ton of motion related notifications throughout the day especially if you have pets!)
Overall, the camera is a good value for the money. The picture and sound are clear and function as intended. I'm open to suggestions for an app update or system update to fix the glitch with the camera not being connected to the app.