Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Zmodo Pivot 1080p HD Wireless 360° Rotating Security Camera with 2 Pack Door Window Sensor All-in-One Smart Hub
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cover your entire space with Pivot's wide-angle, rotating 1080p camera. With 16GB of built-in storage, you can record days of video without having to pay additional fees.
- Receive an alert on your phone when motion is detected, and customize which areas on your live view will trigger a motion detection alert. Pivot also provides temperature and humidity readings, a Bluetooth speaker for music, and two-way audio to talk to family at home, making it a true all-in-one monitoring solution.
- Pivot is a hub for Zmodo accessories, and comes with door / window sensors to alert you when something's open. Once you have configured your sensor to the Pivot, you can use the app to set your Pivot to turn to a specific direction whenever that sensor is triggered.
- Set up in minutes with the Zmodo mobile app. Create an account, connect to a temporary network that your Pivot will broadcast, and enter your WiFi information to connect your Pivot to the internet. Experience remote viewing and control no matter where you are.
- Pivot requires a password-protected 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection with WPA/WPA2 encryption. Full 3-Year US Warranty for Zmodo Pivot. Please reach Zmodo tech support if you have any question. Pivot Dedicated Phone Support: 217-693-5706 Service Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 8:00pm CST. Email: email@example.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Get the whole picture of your home with Zmodo Pivot. It delivers 1080p HD video and allows you to talk with the ones you love. Built-in temperature and humidity sensors track your home's health, and the included door and window sensors keep you alerted.
Pivot requires a password-protected 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection with WPA/WPA2 encryption. It can be set up and controlled through the Zmodo smartphone app (available for iOS 7 and up and Android 4.0 and up).
Security and Privacy
Zmodo apps and Pivot devices connect to the Zmodo servers using bank-level AES 256-bit encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS). All video and pictures are secured with AES 256-bit symmetric-key encryption.
What's in the box:
- Zmodo Pivot
- Power Supply
- 2 Window/Door Sensors
- Quick Guide
Intelligent Motion Detection Alerts
In order to reduce false alerts, Pivot's motion detection is designed to send alerts for only new and significant motion. Its algorithms will factor in common motion in the room to discern when a new motion event takes place.
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 5.3 inches|
|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
Compare to similar items
This item Zmodo Pivot 1080p HD Wireless 360° Rotating Security Camera with 2 Pack Door Window Sensor All-in-One Smart Hub
Zmodo Outdoor Wireless IP Security Surveillance Camera System - 4 Pack HD Night Vision Remote Access Motion Detection
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||AFD Tech LLC||Amazon.com||AFD Tech LLC||SOLTECHSECURITY||AFD Tech LLC|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 5.3 x 3 in||6 x 10 x 5.5 in||3 x 3 x 6 in||2.1 x 7 x 4.5 in||5.4 x 5.4 x 3.4 in||9 x 9 x 4 in|
Pivot is a connected, rotating all-in-one monitoring solution. With a 1080p camera and 135 degree field-of-view, two-way audio, 16GB of local storage, and 350 degree rotation, Pivot allows you to monitor your entire space. Pivot is also a smart hub for connecting Zmodo smart accessories like the included door and window sensors, and provides temperature and humidity readings for your home. Expand Pivot's coverage easily by purchasing additional sensors to cover your entire home.
Pivot can be set up and controlled through the Zmodo smartphone app (available for iOS 7 and up and Android 4.0 and up). You can also view your Pivot through the web app by logging in with your Zmodo username and password at user.zmodo.com. Pivot connects to your home's WiFi and requires a password-protected 2.4GHz WiFi network with WPA/WPA2 encryption.
Top customer reviews
I made the correct decision! The main reasons, besides the very fair price are as follows:
1. Very easy to install. Excellent Quick Start Installation Guide.
2. Works as advertised.
3. Video quality is excellent. Even has a HD capability. In fact, the Pivot even senses any movement of our 3 rescue dogs while we are away from home. It alerts me of any such movement on my smart phone and/or tablet.
4. You can observe any videos the Pivot records via your smart phone, tablet, or on line at the Zmodo web site. The on line service retains only 24 hours of activity. However, how can one complain, it is FREE. If you wish to retain longer, you can download any recordings you wish within that 24 hour period.
5. The audio is great and works as advertised.
6. With the accessory window and door sensors, if away from home, I will be alerted via my smart phone and tablet if anyone enters my home via a door and/or window. The camera will also rotate to the violated window/door and record the breach. “Got YA!”
7. I can actually rotate the camera a full 360 degrees with my iphone (or android phone) and/or tablet, even when away from home. Fantastic feature!
8. The PIVOT camera is a fantastic product.
9. In fact, I am very impressed with all the current products now available from Zomdo. Keep up the good work! Excellent products and service at very affordable prices.
10. I have been so impressed, that I have also purchase additional Zmodo products such as the Greet, the Pan and Tilt camera, the Beam, and additional window/door sensors. Satisfied with all.
11. Sorry, I cannot comment on customer service. No customer service has been required, since the product has worked as advertised and perfectly.
George Keefe, Captain US Navy Submarine Service, Retired
I was right, and I was wrong.
The ability to remotely scan a room is very cool. While I did not get to try it, the ability of the unit to hone in on a door if triggered also seems cool.
It all almost works as advertised, EXCEPT (and this is a big exception) the lack of real-time motion detection makes Zmodo totally inappropriate as a security device.
The description of the motion detection includes this description: "In order to reduce false alerts, Pivot's motion detection is designed to send alerts for only new and significant motion. Its algorithms will factor in common motion in the room to discern when a new motion event takes place."
After setting up the unit in an 8 x 10 room with a 7.5 foot ceiling, I shut the blinds and set the mode to "AWAY". I then walked directly in front of the camera - no alert. I went to the window and opened the blinds - no alert. I walked in front of the camera again - no alert. Had I been an intruder, I could have walked away with everything in the room with no record. At this point, I packed it up for return.
As an aside, the app is also not well or intuitively designed. I also received a cryptic message from Zmodo (see image) encoded in Asian character with a link, receive, no doubt as a result of registering inside their app. While I think it's simply a welcome message (the link is to Zmodo's user web page), so it's probably harmless, but it certainly is disconcerting.
- Ability to remotely scan the room, side to side
- Report of ambient temperature and humidity
- Provides ability to add door sensors (I did not test these)
- Functions as a bluetooth speaker (tested using the "speak through the camera" feature, did not test with music)
- 16 GB internal storage
- No effective motion detection
- No texting capability on alerts
- Storage is not expandable
- No ability to sound a siren remotely
- Sends Asian character messages
- limited to 2.4 Ghz WiFi
I guess this is more of a "lifestyle recorder", although I fail to see how it can function effectively without motion detection. It certainly will not work as a security system.