- Save 10% on Zmodo 8CH 8 Indoor/Outdoor Camera Security NVR System when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AFD Tech LLC. Enter code XT7U8YB2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Zmodo 720p HD Pan Tilt Security Camera when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AFD Tech LLC. Enter code R29QYHIL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Zmodo Smart Wireless Security Cameras- 4 Pack- HD Indoor/Outdoor WiFi IP Cameras with Night Vision Easy Remote Access
|Sale:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.00 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Always Stay Connected -Seamlessly stream video via the mobile Zmodo app for iOS and Android or via Internet browser on user.zmodo.com. Receive intelligent motion alerts when motion detected. Improved motion detection function enables you to get more accurate motion alerts.
- IR Night Vision-See what's happening in the dark with infrared lights. Up to 80ft night vision. The night vision sensitivity is adjustable.
- Easy and Quick Setup-Zink. Power on the camera and one click to complete the network configuration. Connectivity: IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless (Incompatible with 5GHz). Download free Zmodo app from Google Store or Apple Store, does not support Windows Phones.
- Full 720p HD image quality-you can see more clear and detailed image with this high resolution camera. Weatherproof- The camera can be placed both indoors and outdoors to protect your house no matter raining or snowing.
- The Zmodo Team is working on optimizing the app, to make it more stable and smooth. Please make sure to update the app to the latest version in troubleshoot any issues.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||4 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Item Weight||3.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||3.95 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
Compare to similar items
This item Zmodo Smart Wireless Security Cameras- 4 Pack- HD Indoor/Outdoor WiFi IP Cameras with Night Vision Easy Remote Access
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AFD Tech LLC||VIPERCAMERAS||Amazon.com||EZoomTek||SANSCO_Direct||ZOSI CCTV|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 9 x 4 in||2.7 x 5.2 x 4.3 in||10.24 x 13.39 x 10.51 in||11 x 14 x 11 in||11.61 x 12.99 x 6.89 in||2.87 x 2.8 x 6.81 in|
* Image Sensor: 720p color sensor
* Lens: 2.8mm
* Angle of view (diagonal): 81 degrees
* Night Vision: up to 80ft
* Weatherproof: Yes
* Android 4.0 and Up or iOS 7.0 and Up smartphone
* IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless(Incompatible with 5GHz)
* ONLY Compatible with WPA or WPA2 encryption type
Security and Privacy
Using bank-level AES 256-bit encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS), all videos and pictures are secured with AES 256-bit symmetric-key encryption on Zmodo servers in America.
720p HD Image
720p HD resolution ensures you an amazingly clear and detailed 81 degrees of view.
Just plug in the camera and run the setup in seconds to enjoy a remote live viewing via smartphone, iPad or PC.
Interested in inviting your family members or friends to enjoy the view of the camera? Share the devices with them through Zmodo app!
The camera is IP65 weatherproof, and can be placed both indoors and outdoors to secure your house no matter raining or snowing.
Get the specific motion alerts you want
See what's happening when you are not on the site.
Zmodo wireless camera can alert you through mobile phone when motion is detected.
You can set a specific detection zone to focus on the area you want to monitor, allowing you to reduce false alerts, like a plant moving in a breeze.
Also you can set the camera to turn on alerts at your desired time only.
View clearly in the dark with smarter night vision
The camera is equipped with auto IR LED Lights for night vision.
You can monitor your home or business clearly and easily whether it’s night or day. The night-vision sensitivity is adjustable, you can lower the IR sensitivity so that the night-vision is triggered less easily, and you can still see color image even in a dim environment.
What's included in the package?
4×720p HD Wireless Camera
4×Power Supply for Camera
Can not get the camera to be set up?
Initial troubleshooting steps:
Please view the indicator light through the lens of the camera:
1. If the light is solid blue, please tap the "+" icon on the upper right side of the app and choose "Wireless Device and Smart kit",
then click "Wireless Device" to search and add the device on LAN.
2. If the light is blinking green, please verify the connectivity requirements above.
Seller Warranty Description3-year warranty, and products purchased within 60 days are eligible for return and refund. AFD Tech LLC provides friendly customer service. Zmodo tech support provides 24/7 live chat service and professional tech phone service during Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00 pm CST, US Time.
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: Detecting motion is very hit and miss. There have been times where I have walked directly in front of a camera and despite jumping up and down and waving my arms, I got zero notifications of motion activity, however, I will sometimes get a notification at 2 am because a small fly went by the camera. Recording: This is a big one. You CANNOT use any 3rd party software with these cameras. iSpy, BlueIris, ZoneMonitor, etc. You CANNOT use a 3rd party DVR/NVR. You CANNOT use any other hardware/software to intercept recordings for storing on a local PC, NAS device, Raspberry PI, etc. These cameras use proprietary firmware and networking protocols and you are forced to use only Zmodo applications/software. Based on other asked questions/reviews, Zmodo has been promising a working Cloud service since 2016 and it's still not in operation. The cameras will only record a burst of 5 photos when it detects motion. IT DOES NOT RECORD VIDEO. If you are fast enough, you will have to open the app as soon as you get a motion notification, and manually click the Record/Take photo button. There have been times where I get a delayed notification and by the time I open the app and click live view, the person/car is already gone or, sometimes I will walk through my front door and by the time it starts to record the burst of photos, it only records the door open and you have no idea who opened it. Despite the cameras being weather/water proof, the power supply included is not (not sure why they would do this), if you decide to mount these cameras outdoors like I did, you will need to purchase heat shrink tubing and electrical tape to make them as weatherproof as possible and/or purchase weatherproof extension cord covers from Home Depot or Lowe's. Sometimes the Zmodo Android App crashes during live viewing. The app could use some more tweaking and some more features.
Final Thoughts: If you want cheap cameras that provide good video, these are a good buy. I'm actually thinking about buying a few more. If you want more robust features such as a local NVR/DVR, 3rd party hardware/software support, look elsewhere.
UPDATE: My wife and I got home around the same time in two separate cars, none of the 3 cameras on the front of my house detected any motion. I think I'm going to return them.
I feel less secure having these cameras.
The cameras themselves are okay. Not great, just okay.
The app that you have to use is junk. I would use a more colorful word to describe it, but there might be children reading this.
I bought these cameras to monitor my house. I have been having a problem with a trespasser. I need to get motion alerts and a short video. (The 5 camera stills probably would have been fine if the motion detection actually worked) (More on that later).
I need something that stores briefly on the cloud and lets me move the video clips to permanent storage on my phone when necessary.
I don't know if it's the fault of the camera or the app, but the motion detection is so bad that out of the 50 to 100 cars that pass by my house every day, it has caught 1 car in the last 2 days. It didn't even catch my wife's car or mine when we went to work, came home, or left to go shopping. This is particularly frustrating because I have one of the cameras set up to watch our cars in the driveway and another set to watch the road in front of my house.
I have Despicable Me Stuart Cams by Tend that work far better than the Zmodo cameras.
I will be returning these cameras. I just wish I could get back the time I wasted installing them.
The app is useless and doesn't stand up to all the hype. When I first bought them a year ago they worked great and now the app has absolutely no use, tech support included! The cameras work but the app is TERRIBLE making the cameras useless!!