Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zmodo Wireless Home Security Cameras System - 1080..." and save 58% off the $519.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Zmodo Wireless Home Security Cameras System - 1080p 8CH HDMI NVR - 4 HD Wide Angle Weatherproof Outdoor Camera System
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Easy Installation & Setup】: No need to run cables all over your house to connect the NVR and cameras. Simply mount the cameras, plug in the adapters and go. Connection between the NVR and cameras is through your internet.
- 【Complete Camera Solution】: Watch your home day and night in crisp 720p HD with the indoor and outdoor cameras. The indoor outdoor cameras have 81° wide viewing angle, which enables you to see your home 24/7, rain or shine.
- 【Clip Alerts on Phones】: Receive a clip alert on your Zmodo app whenever motion is detected, and customize which areas on the cameras’ live view will trigger an motion alert, to prevent false alerts and get notified by alerts that really matters.
- 【Remote & Local Playback】: Cameras are built with excellent quality for 24/7 HD monitoring jobs, and video feed is saved to the NVR(No hard drive included). Watch the playback either locally on your monitors, or remotely on your phones through Zmodo app.
- 【3-Year Warranty】: Lifetime US-Based Tech Support, 3-Year Limited Warranty, and 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. (Note: 'Wireless' refers to 'Wireless Signal Transmission'. Each camera still needs to be plugged into a nearby outlet for power.) Compare with similar items
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Wireless Hassle Free Installation
Protect your home inside and out, rain or shine
Zmodo 8CH Wireless Camera System comes with 4 wide viewing angle indoor and outdoor cameras, which enables you to cover every angle of your home, inside and out.
This network system uses digital signal instead of analog signal transmission, which reduces signal loss and presents true 720p full HD image quality.
Read Before Purchase:
'Wireless' refers to 'Wireless Signal Transmission'. Each camera needs to be plugged into a nearby outlet for power.
The system requires a password protected 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and an Android 4.0 and up or iOS 7.0 and up mobile device for setup.
24/7 Recording and playback so that you won't miss any moment
Regarding Hard Drive (No HDD Included)
You will need to get an extra hard drive so that the NVR can record. Regarding HDD, a SATA 2.5" hard drive is compatible with this NVR, and it supports at most 2TB hard drive. Doesn't support external hard drive.
Smart NVR with Intelligent Recording
Zmodo NVR supports Basic Recording and Intelligent Recording.
Intelligent recording will compress the video files whenever motion is not detected, and it will record at full frames whenever motion is detected, making sure that your local storage is utilized efficiently. If you select the Basic Recording option, your NVR will record at full quality continuously. No monthly fees for the recording.
Customizable Motion Detection Area
You can set motion detection zones and focus on important areas like doors or windows, and get motion clip alerts only when something happens there.
Choose Home Mode in Zmodo app if you don't want to be disturbed with motion alerts. Turn on Away Mode when you're at office, then you will be notified with motion alerts.
Adjustable Night Vision
The cameras are equipped with auto IR LED Lights for night vision, with a long viewing distance up to 65ft.
Night-vision settings allow you to turn on, off, or adjust the sensitivity of your night-vision so that you can obtain the perfect picture of your home, day or night. You can still see color image even in a dim environment by lowering the IR sensitivity.
Remote and Local Playback
Watch recordings saved on NVR remotely via Zmodo app. You can watch them on your mobile devices anytime anywhere, using mobile network or Wi-Fi.
Playback locally on your large screen HD-TV by using the HDMI port on the NVR. Optional Cloud storage serves as a secure backup in case your NVR is damaged or stolen.
Multiple-devices Viewing Simultaneously
Remote viewing is available on multiple devices: smartphone, tablets or web view on PCs.
You can share the devices with your family members, so they can access the live footage of the cameras, receive motion alerts and operate the other functions of the devices with customizable sharing permissions.
The Zmodo wireless camera system is a 4 camera monitoring solution for your home or business. Setup is as simple as downloading the free Zmodo App, creating an account, and connect the cameras to your Wi-Fi. Once setup, you can remotely view from anywhere with a smartphone, iPad or PC. Enjoy peace of mind no matter where you are and be notified when something happens. .
* Easy Setup - Connect the NVR and cameras within minutes using Zmodo app.
* Easy Remote Access - Enjoy peace of mind via your smartphone no matter where you are.
* Stay Connected - Be notified when something happens with intelligent mobile alerts.
* IP video input: 8CH 720P HD/ 4CH 1080P IPC
* Video Resolution: 720P HD
* Record Rate: 100fps
* Record Mode: Normal Recording / Intelligent Recording / Motion Activated Recording
* Playback: Fast forward / Rewind / Slow play / Digital Zoom
* HDMI Output: 1 Channel
Outdoor Camera Feature
* Image Sensor: 720p color sensor
* Number of IR LEDs: 24
* IR distance: Night vision up to 20m
* Lens: 2.8mm
* Angle of View: 81 degree
* Operating Temperature: 14°F~122°F
* Frame Rate: 25fps
* Weatherproof: Yes, IP65
* (1) 8CH Network Security NVR (No HDD Included)
* (4) 720p HD Wireless Security Camera
* (4) 5V/1A Power Supply for Cameras
* (1) 12V/2A Power Supply for NVR
* (1) Ethernet Cable
* (1) Quick Guide
Showing 1-2 of 1,868 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tuesday, 11:20pm. 400 miles from home. Motion alert on my phone. Front door camera. Random sketchy guy scoping out our house while we are on vacation, looking in windows from front porch. He sees the cameras and (after ringing the doorbell for show) takes off with his accomplice. All of this caught on video, sent to police and neighbors within hours of the incident.
I can't recommend these cameras enough. In fact, my in-laws and several neighbors have bought them since this happened.
Here's how they work. Others have detailed the setup process, so I won't go over that again. But once installed, the 1TB hard drive stores video for up to a month (mine has been installed for 23 days and has not filled up). You can access this remotely through the pretty decent Zmodo app. ALSO, you can select a region for each camera's motion detection feature. If motion is detected within the area you selected, your phone gets pinged and you can view a series of 5 compressed still images recorded over a period of 5 seconds (easy on your data plan). These are stored in the cloud, so you can still get to them if some really crafty thief steals your Zmodo hard drive! The motion alerts occur a maximum of once per camera every 5 minutes. So there is a chance you will miss something here in that 5-minute period. BUT, if you go back to review the video (in the app), all motion is highlighted so you can skip to the highlights. The motion alerts are stored for 24 hours but can be saved to your "gallery" in the app, or just screenshot it. Also, video can easily be recorded to your phone. In my android, saved files show up in a "Photos" folder in my gallery. They are a nice size, small enough to email short clips, say, to the police after you are almost robbed.
The alerts come in all throughout the day, some from clouds covering the sun (shadows disappear), others from actual human actions. After a few weeks I have learned to tell the difference without having to go to the app. If I get 5-6 notifications within a couple of seconds, it's a cloud. If they are staggered by 2-3 seconds it may be someone walking around the back yard. 2 at a time, may be a car pulling in the driveway. You get the idea.
Video quality varies depending on setup. Cameras pointed out at my open backyard are mostly hazy at night, but for nearby objects video is great. Daytime video quality is fantastic. Resolution is 720p, which is the sweet spot in my opinion. Any lower and picture quality suffers. Any higher and your network and internet connection will likely struggle to keep up. As it is, my network is showing signs of being overloaded so I plan to purchase an additional wireless access point. I have an ASUS AC68U, a quality router. You may want to account for this in the cost of ownership. That and getting them wired. Mine are temporarily wired using extension cords but I'll probably need an electrician to wire them more permanently.
A couple of features I wish they would add would be the ability to jump to the video for motion alerts instead of having to scroll to it. Scrolling the video can be tedious. In addition, it would be nice if 1) the motion detection area didn't have to be a rectangle and 2) you could tweak the sensitivity.
Thanks for reading!