Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Zmodo Outdoor Security Camera Wireless (2 Pack), 1080p Full HD Home Security Camera System, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, Silver (ZM-W0002-2)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$22.21 (30%)|
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Wireless Communication Technology||4G, 3G, Wi-Fi|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1080P Full HD non-stop monitoring - Get a crystal clear full-HD picture of your home, from anywhere at any time, and see up to 65ft away in the dark. Smarter and adjustable night vision allows you to see color image even in a dim environment by lowering the IR sensitivity
- Weather-resistant for outdoor - This outdoor security camera is weatherproof with a supported temperature range from -10℃ to 50℃, can be placed both indoors and outdoors to protect every inch of your home through every season in rain or shine
- Works with Alexa - Zmodo 1080P outdoor Wi-Fi camera works with Alexa. Control Zmodo camera with your voice by saying, "Alexa, show me the front door" To view a live stream from your camera. Encryption:256-bit
- Zmodo cloud recording with 1-month free trial - Instead of receiving just pictures, you'll be notified with video clips in Zmodo App when motion is detected. Motion video clips are saved in the cloud. Enjoy a free trial 30-day of Zmodo 7-day cloud recording plan. With the plan, you can review, save, and share footage at any time, and reduce false alerts with cloud intelligence
- Mounting type: Wall Mount
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Wireless Cameras for Home Security
15-Second Motion Playback
Zmodo outdoor camera can automatically record a 10-15 second alert video when motion detected so you’ll always know what happened, from start to finish.
Adjustable Night Vision
The night vision is adjustable and you can lower the IR sensitivity so that the black & white night vision is triggered less easily, and you can still see color image even in a dim environment.
Works With Alexa
Zmodo wireless security camera works with Alexa for voice control. Control Zmodo camera with your voice by saying, "Alexa, show me the front door" to view a live stream from your camera.
Share with your loved ones
Share the live videos, motion alerts with your family members so everyone can be notified with important moments. Videos can be viewed anywhere anytime from iOS or Android mobile devices and tablets or web view on PCs.
Enhanced Security with Cloud Service
With Cloud Service, you can review, customize, save, share the footage, or have a flashback of all-day details in just few seconds. All users are eligible for a 1-month free cloud of our 7 day cloud recording plan.
Weatherproof Outdoor Security Camera
IP65 rating makes it ideal for outside use and will keep recording rain or shine. This wireless camera can be placed both indoors and outdoors, with a supported temperature range from 14℉ to 122℉ and protects every inch of your home through every season.
What is included in the package?
- (2) 1080p Full HD Outdoor Security Camera
- (2) Power Supply for Camera
- (1) Quick Guide
Why is it called 'Wireless' if the package comes with power adapters?
The 'Wireless' refers to having your camera connected to both the internet and your cellphone in a wireless way in order that you may remotely get through the camera. Meanwhile, power adapters are used for constantly running the camera.
- 2.4GHz WiFi network
- Smart devices with iOS (V9.0 or up) or Android (V4.0 or up)
- 2 Mbps for live view, or 4 Mbps for cloud service. (Suggested)
Compare with similar items
The Zmodo wireless security camera system (2 Pack) is a 2 camera monitoring solution for your home or business. Setup is as simple as downloading the free Zmodo App, creating an account, and connect the cameras to your Wi-Fi. Once setup, you can remotely view from anywhere with a smartphone, iPad or PC. Enjoy peace of mind no matter where you are and be notified when something happens.
* Easy Setup - Connect the cameras within minutes using Zmodo app.
* Easy Remote Access - Enjoy peace of mind via your smartphone no matter where you are.
* Stay Connected - Be notified when something happens with intelligent mobile alerts.
* Free 30-day Cloud Storage - All users are eligible for a 1-month free cloud of our 7 day cloud recording plan. With the plan, you can review, save, and share footage at any time, and reduce false alerts with cloud intelligence.
* Works with Alexa - Zmodo Wireless Outdoor Camera is compatible with Echo Show for voice control. (Alexa device sold separately). Please check and update your product to the latest device version in order for it to interact with Amazon Alexa.Please note item will shipped in the brown box.Switching from retail box to brown box is the fastest way for us to manufacture and fulfill your orders. But no matter what boxes the products are in, they are all brand new and not open box or used. Power Consumption- 2W~5W
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The longest part was figuring out where to install. Installing them is easy, just make sure you got decent wifi signal and plug it in. Yes, like other reviewers stated the power cord is not very long. Maybe ~10ft or so. This makes it so you will probably need to use some sort of extension cords. But nonetheless as long as you expect it, it should not be a surprise.
As mentioned the cord is short so you need to plug it in close to power source. I found I very simple fix for this. if you search Micro usb Male to Female Extender Cord. Any cord with that setup will extend the length of your cord, I bought a 16.5ft one for around $10. easy peasy.
Alot of reviewers complained about the application for zmodo. I found the app to be very easy to use with a lot of different settings and options for the camera. Maybe the app was recently updated, I am not sure. But my experiecnce with the app so far is great. I occasionally notice minor bugs in which i notfify support right there on the app. It is nice someone is always there to answer questions.
Again, I was worried about buying these because people complained about motion detection, which is most important feature. If you follow the instructions for install there will be no issues with motion. I have tested my setup multiple times and the motion is always working. Hell, it even sometimes goes of if tree branches blowing around in the wind. One of the top reviewers stated "i feel less safe". I have no idea how that is even possible. The motion works if set up properly. Even if some chance it misses a motion the fact you have cameras is a huge crime deterrent. Plus if you are worried about motion alerts you can always buy the cloud which has now been released for 24/7 recording. I feel the cloud is over priced for my budget at around $7 a month per camera I believe, but hopefully that cost will go down.
I initially did have an issue where I was not getting motion alerts but I found it was user error. In the app you can click to say if you are home, away, sleeping, etc. Each of those options has specific alert settings. My "home" setting was default to not give motion alerts. This is easy to change but if you are not aware it may confuse you.
Overall I am very pleased with this system. You can definitely not find a better system for the price. With the new cloud feature, you can't go wrong. I have no issues with motion where my cameras are installed and the setup and install was a breeze. I did not post pictures/video for privacy concerns. Any questions feel free to ask!
I have had these cameras for almost a year now. They are still going great and everything stated above is accurate. In the past year, I have caught on video a hit and run accident which occurred outside my house on the street. I was also able to assist police in getting video footage of a possible suspect in a burglary which occurred at my neighbor's house. The motion alerts are still going as expected and I am pleased with them. I do wish the motion alerts recorded longer than the 8sec or so. The app is still working perfectly for me with no issues and seems to be getting updates very regularly.
I recently had a bike stolen out of my garage. My camera I have set up back there caught them on video running from my garage with the bike. I also found them up front scoping out my house (they apparenty did not do very good if they did not see the cameras). The bike was only around $100 value to me but I posted the video on facebook and someone was able to identify the suspects from watching the zmodo video. It was super easy to download video to my phone and post on facebook. I was in contact with police and am happy to say the suspects are caught and my bike was returned all in less than a week thanks mainly to zmodo. Now that being said I did miss some important motion alerts fro the incident but got what I neded. I am highly considering getting the 24/7 cloud recording. I have not had a major issue with motion alerst but I know it does not get everything. I am hoping to purchase a 5th camera for the holidays to get even more protection.
So easy to set up.. turned them on in 5-10 min just cuz I was taking my time and exploring all the info. They work amazing for so cheap!
Top reviews from other countries
Actualizo: ya las dos se desconfiguraron, ya no reconocen los códigos QR, ahora son solo basura pegada en las paredes de mi casa, lo peor es que ya había comprado otras dos.
Sólo se puede ver la imagen mediante su app, no se puede configurar con otro NVR que no sea de su marca, por lo que definitivamente no las recomiendo si ya cuentas con equipo, que es mi caso.