Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Zmodo Pan and Tilt Smart HD Wireless Two-Way Audio Camera with Night Vision
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy Setup- Zink in Seconds! Power the camera, then input the WiFi password and it configures to complete the network connection. 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty, including 60-day return for refund Warranty. Lifetime US-based Support.
- Push Smart Alerts to Smartphone when Motion Detected-You can schedule notification by motion and specific time.
- Remote View Anywhere Anytime-Free Zmodo APP allows you to remote view , 350 pan and 85 tilt the camera. Two Way Audio directly to the ones you care. You can also view from PC.
- 720p HD image quality with IR-cut--you can see more clear and detailed image with this high resolution camera day and night. Support microSD Card(Not Included) up to 64GB, so you can record and playback video within Lan.
- Zmodo Cloud Service - Motion alert clips are saved in the cloud for 36 hours for free. All users are also eligible for a 30-day free trial of our 7 day cloud recording plan. Paid cloud recording plans for storing 24/7 footage are available in 7 and 30 day plans. With the plan, you can review, save, and share footage at any time, and reduce false alerts with cloud intelligence.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Zmodo Pan & Tilt Smart Wireless Camera requires a password protected 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi in order to function. Your network needs at least 2 Mbps upload speed, and 4 Mbps upload speed when using the Zmodo Cloud.
- Requires Android 4.0 and up or iOS 7.0 and up smartphones with the free Zmodo app to set up the cameras for remote access
Zmodo Pan & Tilt Smart Wireless IP Network Security Camera
1x 720p IP Pan&Tilt Wireless Camera + 1x Power Supply + 1× Quick Guide
Do you not only need an easy-setup and monitoring, but also a multi-functional WiFi camera to cover your house? Zmodo Pan & Tilt wireless camera, a camera with a series of value-added functions can meet all your needs to check on your house, kids, pets and business anywhere, anytime. You can also record 24/7 continuously and watch playbacks on Zmodo Cloud from anywhere.
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Two-Way Audio
- Rotation View: 350° ( Horizonal )
- Rotation View: 65° ( Up ) & 20° ( Down )
- Lens: 2.8mm
- Night Vision: Up to 30ft
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz Network (Incompatible with 5GHz)
- Encryption: Bank-level AES 256-bit
- Item Dimensions: 5.5 x 6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Platform: Android 4.0 and Up or iOS 7.0 and Up smartphone
Never miss a corner of your room
With a wide angle of view as well as 350º horizontal and 85º vertical rotation range, you will enjoy a smooth, remote navigation of the room by just taping the rotation icon on the app, so you won't miss a corner of your room.
Sometimes it is not enough for you to just watch the lovely faces of your family members through the camera. The bulit-in mic of Zmodo Pan & Tilt camera enables you to have more interaction with your family through Zmodo app, like you are always with them no matter where you are.
720P HD vivid view of your house
Just plug in the camera and connect it to WiFi in seconds, you will enjoy a crystal and sharp 24-hour real-time view of your house remotely through Zmodo app on your mobile phone, iPad or PC.
The PT camera also supports a micro SD card up to 64GB (SD card not included) to record up to a week's worth of video, so you can playback to view the missed moments.
Smart motion detection
Equipped with a motion sensor, PT camera will send an accurate motion alert to you instantly when an unexpected motion detected. You are also able to schedule time and mode for the device to send motion alerts to avoid false alerts.
Note: For more details please refer official website.
If you want to playback, download or share footage for past days, Zmodo cloud service provides you with the option. You can choose to subscribe for the service or not after the trial ends. Motion video clips from the past 36 hours are saved freely on cloud even without the subscription. Zmodo Cloud Recording is protected by bank-level encryption that can be accessed only by your personal account, to ensure that your videos are kept safe at all times.
Smarter Night Vision
The cameras are equipped with auto IR LED Lights for night vision. You can monitor your home or business clearly and easily whether it's night or day.
The night vision is adjustable and you can lower the IR sensitivity so that the black & white night vision is triggered less easily, and you can still see color image even in a dim environment.
|Buy now||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|
|Resolution||720p/25 fps||1080p/25 fps||1080p/25 fps||1080p/25 fps||1080p/25 fps1080p/25 fps||1080p/25 fps|
|Angle of View||350° (Horizonal) & 85° (Vertical)||120°||180°||96°||96°||140°/Total 360° full panoramic viewing angle|
|Two Way Audio||Two Way Audio||Full Duplex Two Way Audio||Full Duplex Two Way Audio||×||×||Full Duplex Two Way Audio|
|Network||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz & 5 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Weatherproof||Indoor||Indoor||Indoor||Indoor & Outdoor||Indoor & Outdoor||Indoor|
|Motion Alert||24/7 Alerts with Video Clips||24/7 Alerts with Video Clips||24/7 Alerts with Video Clips||24/7 Alerts with Video Clips||24/7 Alerts with Video Clips||24/7 Alerts with Video Clips|
|Cloud Recording||Free 30-day trial||Free 30-day trial||Free 30-day trial||Free 30-day trial||Free 30-day trial||Free 30-day trial|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty* & Lifetime US Tech Support||3 Year Warranty & Lifetime US Tech Support||3 Year Warranty & Lifetime US Tech Support||3 Year Warranty & Lifetime US Tech Support||3 Year Warranty & Lifetime US Tech Support||3 Year Warranty & Lifetime US Tech Support|
Compare with similar items
Zmodo Wireless 1080p PT Smart HD WiFi IP Two-Way Audio Camera with Night Vision
Zmodo EZCam Pro 1080p Wireless Smart HD WiFi IP Two-Way Audio Security Camera with Night Vision
Zmodo Sight 180 Full HD 1080p Wireless Security Camera System Two Way Audio 180 Degree Viewing Angle, Works with Alexa
Zmodo Sight 180 C 180° Super Wide Viewing Angle 1080p Full HD Wireless Security IP Camera Night Vision and Two Way Audio - Cloud Service Available
Funlux Wireless Two-Way Audio Home Security Camera (3 Pack) Smart HD WiFi IP Cameras with Night Vision
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
This Pan Tilt wireless home security camera can meet all your needs to check on your home, kids, pets or business anywhere anytime.It is very easy tp setup via SmartLink.Two-way audio makes kids, pets and you always be together!
* Easy Smartlink Wireless Setup
New Smartlink wireless setup technology allows you to setup your camera easily in seconds. There's no configuration necessary, just run the setup and the camera will communicte with the phone automatically.
* Pan & Tilt Functionality
Remote pan & tilt control lets you watch your entire home and keep track of your loved ones wherever they go. With sharp, responsive pan & tilt movement and 4x digital zoom, you can quickly scan a wide area and zoom in to see more details.
* Two-way Audio
Hear what's going on in your home and talk directly with your family and pets.
You can record up to a weeks worth of video at no extra cost (microSD card not included).
* Tips to Setup Camera
This camera is designed to work with the meShare app. Download the free app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Do not use Zsight with this camera.
Make sure you connect to a 2.4GHz wireless network. This camera is NOT compatible with a 5GHz network. If your router has both bands available, make sure each network has a unique name so you can easily tell which network you are connected to.
For prompt replies to your questions, Contact AFD Amazon Customer Support!
*Image Sensor: 720P Color CMOS
*Rotation View:Horizonal:350¡ã Vertical: Up 65¡ã down 20¡ã
*Lens: 2.8 mm
*Night Vision: up to 30ft
* (1) 720p Indoor IP Pan Tilt Network Camera
* (1) Quick User Guide
* (1) Power Adapter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: after several more weeks of inconsistent usability, I have come to the conclusion that it is STILL GARBAGE. Customer Service is also horrible. They replied to my initial review and told me to do something that I have done multiple times to no avail. When I replied to them that it was still not working, I got nothing but silence from them. DO NOT BUY.
- I have not yet found a way to view or operate them from my computer. Maybe there is a way but if so it is less than obvious. They seem to be set up to be viewed and operated ONLY from a smart phone.
- To set them up I had to change some of my network settings. From what I found they don't like spaces and some punctuation in network passwords. Yes, they say not to put those in SSIDs (and I don't) but I had the same issue with the network password too.
- If you have 5ghz and 2.4Ghz networks with the same SSID they will not connect. Note that it is a typical setup for a dual band router to have both the 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz radios set to the same SSID and password so capable devices can seamlessly switch between them as needed and so you only have to remember one SSID and password. That is no longer the case on my router. I can't imagine how this affects them since they should only be able to see the 2.4Ghz spectrum but I tried it multiple times with the same result. [EDIT: they now say this is an recognized issue]
- When you initially connect you need to be really close to the router. Like right next to it. After that it can be unplugged and plugged back in and will function from a fair distance but for initial setup you need to be right there. If you reset the camera's setting and start over, you will again need to be right next to the router.
- Read and follow the directions step by step because the setup procedure is not intuitive. Also, hang on to that little instruction sheet because you will need it again. You can't just throw it away like with most products.
I do like the ability to detect motion and sound, and to show a list of times motion was detected along with a few captured images. That really helped me solve a kitty litterbox mystery I have been dealing with for a while. Now I know which cat has the issue and why. However, it does not capture video when this happens, just 5 photos about a second apart. Maybe there is a way but if so I have not figured out how. The interface is not very intuitive.
I notice that there are 3 "modes" for Away, Home, and Sleep and while I can set up the various functions for those modes I see no way the cameras would know if you are home, away, or asleep. It could just be that the interface is -- did I mention this? -- not very intuitive.
There is a whole section called "Arrange your home" where you can designate which camera is in which room. What for? Good question. The room names they suggest make it clear there are some cross cultural issues here, things that get lost in translation.
I don't know what if any security the camera has beyond a password. Does it encrypt the streams it sends to my phone? Can they be sniffed and viewed by someone else? So long as I only have them focused on a cat litterbox it's no big deal if some hacker wants to watch my cats poo, but I don't think I would put one in my bedroom or even in the main living area -- where thieves could see what you have and whether you are home -- until I know a few more answers.
I don't regret my purchase as they have helped me figure out what I needed to know but you should consider the things I mentioned to decide if it is right for your planned use.