Zobmondo!! You Gotta Be Kidding The Crazy Game of "Would You Rather" for Kids
|Price:||$12.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Award winning kid's version of popular "Would You Rather...?" board game
- Players answer from a card deck with 400 question, choosing between two wild and goofy options each time. Guess your friends' answers correctly and win.
- Contents: Game Board, 400 " would you rather" questions, 15 Challenge Cards, Chili Pepper Toy, Sand Timer, Drawing Pad, Die, Pencil, 4 Choice Tokens and 4 Player Pawns.
- Recommended for ages 7 and up. 2 or more players.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Fun for Kids and Adults!
Entertaining and Educational
- Ages 7+
- 2+ players
Makes You Think. Makes You Laugh!
Award winning Kids version of 'Would You Rather?' board game
-Choose between two wild and goofy options and guess your opponent's answers correctly to win!
-Encourages children to develop logic and reasoning skills while having a blast!
-Kids have fun speaking up for change, instead of always saying 'I don't know'.
- Game Board
- 400 'Would You Rather' Question Cards
- 15 Challenge Cards
- Chili Pepper Toy
- Sand Timer
- Drawing Pad
- Die, Pencil
- 4 Choice Tokens
- 4 Player Pawns
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Game moved face. Challenges were a fun feature. Some questions were thought provoking and others were funny. Good for ages 7 and up.
Cons: Even my college kid was grossed out. There was no way to separate out the more disgusting questions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is fun! A little overboard with random rules but that makes playing filled with unexpected events! Played with ages 5-75 and everyone was amused!Published 1 month ago by LinK
This is a great game at a great price :-) my five-year-old son was ecstatic when he receive this in his Easter basket! He especially loves the musical pepper! An extra fun touch!Published 4 months ago by Mama Duck
Hours of fun for the family, especially for my 7 year old daughter!Published 4 months ago by Tara16
Got this for my 9 year old for Christmas. We tried to like it for about 20 minutes. It just didn't hold out attention.Published 6 months ago by LIZ