Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Travel Accessories Shop Popular Services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on May 12, 2015
I am victorious!!!! War on Fleas won!!! Took only one fogging and I WIN !!!!!!!!!!
I had been losing for about a month, getting my ass kicked by things I can barely see. Store brands were useless. My cat hated life, probably hated me. I was ashamed. But now....HAHAHAHAHA!!! Victory!!
Cheap too.
on August 10, 2016
I just bought an old farm house with a detached garage. The garage was home for about dozen cats the the previous owners had.
It was infested with fleas. It was 18"x26" with 12' ceiling. I used 3 foggers at 3 different times, and 3 different locations in the garage.I waited 4 hours between each fogger. I waited 24 hours before reentering.
It has killed all fleas in the area treated. No more fleas jumping on my clothes or exposed skin.
on May 6, 2016
This is a product we have found to be effective for an extended period of time. It provides BOTH current insect kill and residual protection that extends for several months. Usually foggers provide only one or the other, not both. The product was as described, well packaged, and arrived when promised.
on March 18, 2016
After trying multiple times and having my house look like a scene from Scarface with damateous earth everywhere, this potent stuff worked in one use.
on October 22, 2015
It did not resolve the issue and used 12 of them and it didn't kill the fleas! Very disappointed and not a product to use if you have numerous fleas. If you are not seeing them around your house, but periodically see one on your dog then this does work (as I did so last year). Unfortunately when you are seeing them about your home then this is not the product to use.
on March 21, 2015
Best fogger around, have used them for years. My kitty is an indoor animal but I got fleas from all the dogs in our building and brought them home. She is horribly allergic to them and so I have to keep her protected all the time.
on May 21, 2015
Easy to use. Helps stay ahead of these annoying little critters. Used 4 cans per 2500sq.ft. of living space. We double dose and set off more foggers 2-3 weeks later to kill any surviving eggs and larva.
on November 5, 2016
Best flea fogger EVER....nd it kills all the other creepy crawly things too!
on August 2, 2011
I ordered 2 boxes to cover my house. I set 3 off upstairs & 3 in the basement. When we walked in to open the windows 2 hours later fleas jumped on us when we picked up the empty cans. The basement seems worse than before. Quite disappointing.
on January 7, 2017
Worked very well. Would recommend this to anyone

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.