Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Zoe & Dylan: The Sons of Dusty Walker Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Publication Date : November 27, 2015
- File Size : 2537 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 98 pages
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B0163P48K8
- Screen Reader : Supported
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #779,053 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each author has written what I am calling a part 2 to the original Sons of Dusty Walker. It is interesting that the author(s) had to take apart the HEA and add some challenges that could break them apart.
Zoe and Dylan, as you may recall, had a son that Dylan didn't find out about until he was about 3 years old. We find Zoe still lots of abandonment and trust issues from her childhood. She still has them even though she is trying to slay all her demons so she can live HEA.
I love series and this one is unique since 4 authors wrote about each brother and interweaved their stories together for consistency. Well almost. Ms. Redford has a few discrepancies. The kind that drives me crazy.
- We have a new character that shows up in each book, Mercy who was married to Dusty’s cousin, who passed away 4 years ago. They had 4 daughters which would be second cousins to the sons.
- In 3 of the 4 books, Mercy has a large cattle ranch in Colorado, except in Ms. Redford’s book and it was suddenly was relocated in Idaho.
- A less irritant is that all though the author’s first book about Zoe and Dylan had Zoe’s estranged father nicknamed her Moonshine when she was a little girl and was used several times in the book. It was never used in this book, even though her father is in this part 2 a lot.
I just like consistence if we are to believe that this is real or could be real, then consistency is a must.
In this book, Dylan and Zoe were friends who became lovers who separated but Dylan had no idea that a small bundle was left behind. Now that he has a son and is still in love with Zoe he sets out to make her his wife but she keeps putting road blocks in the way. This story is about persistence to win the woman you love.