BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 22, 2017
Seems authentic. Not a huge fan of the poor nozzle as oil doesn't seem to come out clean and gets on the top of the can. The can does protect from sunlight though keeping oil fresh. I haven't noticed a 'fragrant' smell. Haven't tried it on bread as a dip yet. Seems to cook just fine.
on December 31, 2013
I love this olive oil. It is full of flavor. It is great in cooking and for use on salads. I compared the price of these tins to organic olive oil in the supermarket and they were about the same. I think this product was actually a little cheaper. We get it through the subscribe and save program, so we enjoy a 20% discount. I really will not be buying any other olive oil for my family.
on April 5, 2017
Great product! And I love the attractive container. I am buying it again very soon.
on May 14, 2017
This is such a good price for quality organic oil!
on September 14, 2014
I have this olive oil on subsciption and prefer it over others for a number of reasons: Great quality; easy to store due to its rectangular shape and ingenious opening; competitive price per ounce and great taste. What's not to like?
on April 2, 2014
Careful the size of these cans are a joke. I didn't even know they made oil in that size. The decryption is misleading.
on March 31, 2011
I have been using olive oil for many years, even in sweet baked goods. A couple of years ago the New Yorker magazine contained an article exposing all of the problems with Italian olive oils in recent years. So I decided to switch to a Spanish olive oil, preferably organic. Zoe ended up being my choice, mostly based on price and its fairly middle of the road flavor. I have now been using it for about five years and remain satisfied. It is not the best olive oil around, but it is consistently good and not priced so high as to cause pain. I have not had problems with it going rancid. I like the tin, but am still careful to keep it in a cool area rather than near the stove. Once I have used half of the can's contents I prefer to decant the rest into a smaller, dark glass container. I can't say that I love the spigot, but once I figured out how to pull it out I have had no problems. The product stays in the tin or pours nicely into the dish or pot I am using when cooking. I have not had any counter messes nor do I find a lot of oil around the spigot. Finally, I like being able to buy through Amazon's subscribe and save program, which makes this oil a bit more economical to use.
on February 22, 2017
best olive oil out there
on March 6, 2017