|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||XL1 BEST v2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||45 Pounds|
|Item Weight||11 pounds|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
The Tour+ (Zoe XL1) - Best Everyday Single Stroller with Umbrella - Tandem Capable - UPF 50+ - Lightweight
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Maximum weight recommendation||45 Pounds|
About this item
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT – This high-grade convenience stroller for newborns weighs only 11lbs, is Disney approved, fits in a backpack, and can be easily folded. The one-hand fold makes it super-compact in seconds.
- CONVENIENT – Keep snacks and drinks where you need them with a snack holder and cup holder for them, and a detachable cup holder for you. The elastic storage basket can carry even a large diaper bag.
- HUGE CANOPY – Your child can relax in UPF 50+ luxury with an industry best 4-panel canopy, a wide padded seat, a deep recline, a padded adjustable leg rest, a belly bar, and secure color-matching harness strap covers.
- FOR EVERYDAY USE – With a tall handle, extra kickspace, magnetic peekaboo window, and oversized standard wheels, this lightweight, durable stroller can handle anything whether you’re in the city or on the trail.
- EXPANDABLE – This everyday single stroller with a 15-inch seatback grows from a single to a double (front to back) with an expandable tandem add-on set. This expansion capability means your family can grow without needing to buy a double stroller.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Summer 3Dlite+ Convenience Stroller, Matte Black – Lightweight Umbrella Stroller with Oversized Canopy, Extra-Large Storage and Compact Fold
Pockit Lightweight Stroller
Summer 3Dlite Convenience Stroller, Gray - Lightweight Stroller with Aluminum Frame, Large Seat Area, 4 Position Recline, Extra Large Storage Basket - Infant Stroller for Travel and More
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Easy Fold Compact Travel Baby Stroller, Fire Red
|Sold By||ZOE Baby Products||Amazon.com||PishPoshBaby||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Age Range Description||Kid||—||Use from 6 months up to 55 lbs.||—||Infant/Toddler|
|Color||Eloise Plum||Matte Black||Monument Black||Gray||Fire Red|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 inches||33 x 19.5 x 43 inches||22.75 x 16.5 x 39.8 inches||27 x 18 x 43 inches||12 x 18 x 34 inches|
|Item Weight||11.00 lbs||1.00 lbs||9.50 lbs||13.00 lbs||11.80 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||45.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||55.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||50.00 lbs|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, after one month of pretty routine daily use, one of rare wheel bearing appears to be damaged. The stroller now makes loud squeaking noise every time we use it. It’s getting very difficult to push due to the wheel problem.
We filed a warranty claim but so far one week has gone by, and no one from the company ever responded to our claim. I’m very disappointed with their customer service.
So, if you decide to purchase this stroller, be aware of the poor quality of the wheels and the customer service
Going back to our issue with the under basket storage, either our under basket storage was defective when it was delivered to us, or one of the straps wasn't stitched on well enough to hold a few light items (toddler's lunch bag, some papers and a water bottle) and within 3 days after using it, it started to unravel. Because of the poorly made under basket storage, I unfortunately lost my wallet by putting it down there when I took my toddler with me for a quick run to the grocery; because the front left velcro strap wasn't sewn on well, the strap completely tore off and my wallet fell out, without me noticing it. Sadly, there weren't any good samaritans out on the streets that day and my wallet is now long gone. Perhaps it was my fault for not bringing a pocket book that day, but that's not the point. The point is that the under basket storage is practically useless as it was not made to hold anything. It's almost like an after thought to the stroller.
**Update: we have had this stroller for 5 months and we love it but the tires already look like they are going to break. They are all warped and wonky. A little disappointed that I have to replace them already. Wish they had air filled tires as a replacement option.
By jordan pond on February 18, 2019