Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 7, 2017
I swear by this spray. It had great reviews and after trying a few other products that didn't work I decided to give it a shot. The smell is not horrible and is quick to fade (an hour later). I sprayed two bedrooms and shut the doors. A couple of hours later the smell had faded and I felt comfortable sleeping in there. I did not experience any discoloration on carpets, tiles, under couch cushions, or base boards. It will leave a slimy residue on the uncarpeted surfaces. I just mopped the next morning and it was fine. I did notice a DRASTIC decline in the amount of fleas I was seeing. I also vacuumed every other day as recommended by the product and re-sprayed 2 weeks later. What a huge difference this has made. I would recommend this product.
on October 16, 2015
I researched flea sprays and reviews kept pointing to Precor as the one that works best. Couldn't find it in town so I ordered from Amazon. While waiting for the two day shipping I tried Sentry flea spray from Petco. The Sentry spray hardly made a difference but after we sprayed Precor (a few days later) the fleas were gone. It's been 2 weeks now and we haven't seen a single flea. This stuff works.
on November 11, 2017
Is the only product that kill flea in your house. My house was infected with thousands of cat flea. A friend bring a cat to my apartament and then they leave but the fleas stay, I went on vacation when I came back i had fleas all over my place. The worse nightmare. I try everything but this product was the only one that really kill fleas.
on March 28, 2017
I love Precor 2000 plus. It works great for indoor flea and bug control. I spray it on my floor, pet bedding, and my mattress under my sheets. It kills fleas on contact and keep the number of them low in general. One can could treat one room at least three times.
on January 17, 2015
Fleas are frustrating. For everyone that is currently fighting the war on fleas; there is hope. Civilization would come to extinction without Amazon. Thank you Amazonians for all your hard work and giving us puny people some hope in the middle of a flea infestation. Anyways, I finally decided to do something about these little creatures when frontline and fogger failed me. I immediately ordered Advantage II for cats 9 pounds and over and Zoecon (after reading the wonderful reviews). While I was waiting for these things to come in, I bombed my room with another fogger and vacuumed at leat three times a day. I also washed my cat with dawn dish washing soap and sprayed my self with eucalyptus oil so the biting would stop (works like magic). Finally these things arrived on a Monday, and currently flea free on a Saturday. Flow the instructions on the can and continously vacuum for days and weeks. This stuff is amazing and will buy one more can incase they decided to riot.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on August 19, 2016
Wow. Exactly as Advertised. Thank You.
3 helpful votes
on December 6, 2016
dries fast, and we are noticing the number of fleas going down, so they must be breeding less, we have not done the whole house yet, but will be purchasing another can to complete the area of coverage. According to instructions this will last 6 months, it does take a week or two before the fleas start to disappear. My dog is older and we are trying to avoid putting chemicals directly on her, this did not bother her in any way, we combined this with bathing ever 3 days with a gentle flea shampoo and combined we are seeing a major difference and it is under control and on its way to being non existent. No fleas for 2 days
on July 11, 2017
Used this on carpet and cat bedding and it really works pretty well.
on July 6, 2017
This kills not only fleas but any bug that has invaded your home.
on October 25, 2016
Got rid of the fleas!!!!!
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.