Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 652 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 694 reviews
on August 22, 2015
It did reduce a little the infestation, but I could not say that it did que job, since a week later my basement was still under siege.
review image
on April 6, 2010
It's been one week since I used this product and NO FLEAS!

I tried less expensive products available in local stores and they did not work for more than a day or two at best. Most likely, because they did not kill the eggs or larva.

If you are reading this review you may already know that fleas have a 4-stage life cycle - Eggs, larva, pupa, flea. Many products kill the fleas only, which is a complete waste of your time and money. You MUST use a product with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) or they will continue to hatch and lay more eggs.

When using this product, I followed the directions and moved furniture, vacuumed like a mad woman and sprayed under couches before moving them back into position. It was a grueling day but it seems it was well worth it. For the price of one can, it looks like I may have finally rid my home of the nasty little suckers.

If things change in the next week or two, I'll post an update. But for now, it's looking very good. Yay!

********UPDATE***********

It's been 3 weeks and NOT ONE FLEA! They are GONE. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!
11 comment| 221 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2016
We got hit hard by those F&^$ing fleas this summer. I think I may have fallen behind a bit on the pet's flea meds and once they got a toe hold it was tough to get rid of them. I used this to spray down the pet beds, under our beds, under the couches, the rugs and pretty much anywhere that was dark and hard to get to. I ended up having to use this twice coupled with an increased frequency of pet flea meds and some DE, before I got rid of them for good.

Pro-Tip It is poison so get the kids and pets out of the house and open up the windows spray this around then go for a few hours. Depending on the level of the invasion you may have to use this again in two weeks to finally knock out the problem.
on April 11, 2017
Unfortunately we got a case of fleas with the new pet.
Heres what I personally did. First treat the pet with medicine.
Then give him a good wash along with any bedding and toys.
Clean house and then spray this down everywhere. (It doesn't take much for a one bedroom apartment 1 and 1/4 can.)
Wait a few days and then just keep vaccumming and dumping out contents.
Hit after two weeks again (repeating all processes) and I didn't have a problem again.
on October 20, 2016
We tried so many different flea sprays this summer after moving into a house with fleas. This product was the best. We sprayed twice with 2 weeks in between to make sure we got every flea. Haven't seen any since! Highly recommend!
on September 16, 2015
Worked as expected, but you do need to follow directions.
1.Vacuum thoroughly first (throw vacuum bag away, outside of house)
2. Turn off all fans and air conditioners
3. Remove all living animals from environment
4. Spray Precor from waist level, concentrate on areas where pets lay, but do not leave any area soaking wet
5. Leave house/area closed up for 2 hours before re-entering and airing it out
6. Make sure to vacuum daily for the next 3-4 days (each time throwing away vacuum bag)
7. Repeat steps 1-6 approximately 4 days after first treatment.
***of course all of this is futile if you do not treat the pet that brought the fleas in, in the first place. Best of Luck in your war against the FLEAS!
on October 24, 2016
My husband uses Precor that he mixes himself to spray our yard. I ordered this already mixed premise spray to use in my office at work. We have had cats under our building and I've gotten several fleas off of myself. I was tired of getting bit at work so I sprayed my office. It's been a week and no sign of fleas.
on February 21, 2017
When you hire a company to come spray the inside of your house for fleas, THIS is the stuff they will bring but THEY will charge you $200 to spray it. I learned that the hard way. It absolutely works, as long as you vacuum every other day for 2 weeks, and is much more affordable to buy yourself than have the "pros" do it.
on December 3, 2016
My sister had a SERIOUS flea infestation at her apartment that she brought to my house and this product helped me get rid of it. I was on the verge of losing my mind before the package arrived at my door and I wish Precor was sold at hardware stores. The stuff I bought at Lowe's was so ineffective! I bought multiple cans of this and gave some to my sister. The infestation at my house was hardly an infestation at all, so this product alone did the trick. A combination of this and diatomaceous earth helped in my sister's case. I'm not sure if this product alone would have worked for her, since we sprinkled the DE shortly after spraying just to be REALLY sure the suckers were dead.
on August 26, 2016
The spray works very well at killing fleas especially when used in conjunction with vacuuming. However it leaves the floor sort of sticky for a while aftewards. Customer service is also pretty terrible.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.