Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 30, 2017
Small towns only offer 2-year warranties and lucky if its a name brand.
This one is rated head & shoulders over all the rest and thus last longer while doing a better job
for abut the same price
always in stock when disaster strikes
Prime shipping
and adds years to your next forced replacement duty ... and I do mean duty - ugh
on July 15, 2016
Brought this to replace our pump for our basement bath room, this pump works better and is more quite than the one i replaced, Plus it was much cheaper than the one i replaced. It is more heavy duty than the old one (it was a Zoeller brand also) but i think it may not have been the correct one.
(I paid a plumber for the pump and insulation they brought the pump with them)
on September 24, 2017
I installed this pump in an 18" x 18" 2 hole drain sump to remove rain water from backyard ... The original 4" drainage pipe had tree roots that kept coming back, so I ran 2" SCHD 40 pipe through the pipe and connected it through the sump box to the pump and it passed the ultimate test flawlessly ( over 40" of rain over 4 days during Hurricane Harvey ) . Great Pump !!!
on August 22, 2016
Best unit/price out there. Tried one from a "Big Box" store and it kicked after 1 year. Zoeller is the way to go. Don't hesitate.
on August 4, 2015
Yes and has exceeded my expectations expectations so far. Time will tell how long it lasts. Just hope its 4-5 years or more
on October 5, 2016
This is a well built pump and Made in USA. All pumps that I had looked at in the big box stores where Made in China and of poor quality. This pump was only slightly more expensive and not an item where I want to save a couple dollars.
on September 28, 2017
Very heavy and very well built. Looks like this one will last more than a few years. If it does, I'll be very happy. This is a job you don't want to do often.
on March 30, 2014
All basement owners know this is one thing you do not want to replace. Well I had too. I bought a cheap one form a big box store and it only lasted a month. After doing some research I chose this bad boy, and I am glad I did, it is well built and pretty sure it can grind up anything that can be flushed.
on March 3, 2016
I love this product simply because it has been 8 months since I replaced my dead pump and there hasn't been an issue since. Seems very well built.
on February 11, 2016
Much better price for this unit than I can get at any of the local plumbing supplies in this area. I strongly suggest you also order a one-way check-valve at the same time as they both seem to fail at the same time.