- Series: Collected Works of C.G. Jung - Supplements (Book 20)
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Princeton University Press; 1 edition (November 1, 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0691098999
- ISBN-13: 978-0691098999
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,164,364 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Zofingia Lectures 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Text: English, German (translation)
From the Back Cover
Confirming that Jung's concern with Freudian psychoanalysis was a diversion in his intellectual development, these lectures, published here for the first time, anticipate his mature interest in empirical psychology, spiritualism, the occult and the metaphysical.