Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker,Silver
|List Price:||$88.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$18.01 (20%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 9 x 11 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 650-watt drip coffeemaker brews up to 5 cups of coffee
- Filter cone sits inside decanter making it more compact and easier to use
- Concealed, removable water reservoir; automatic keep-warm function
- Replaceable water filter; measuring spoon and user manual included
- Measures 6 by 8-7/8 by 10-5/8 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
ZUTTO Coffee Maker EC-DAC50
The ZUTTO Coffee Maker features a removable water tank and water filter that lasts up to 2 years under normal use for clean operation. It brews up to 5 cups of coffee and features automatic keep warm.
With Charcoal Water Filter
Purifies water for better-tasting coffee and lasts up to 2 years under normal use.
Sleek, Compact Design
The cone basket is designed to be housed within the glass carafe, keeping the unit compact.
- Convenient 5 cup size
- Removable water tank
- Compact design
- Charcoal water filter lasts up to 2 years under normal use
- Automatic keep warm
- Instruction manual in English, Traditional Chinese and Korean
Removable Water Tank.
Automatic Keep Warm.
In 2018, Zojirushi Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary, and a century of products designed to improved customers' quality of life--bringing comfort, ease, vitality and affluence to people around the world. Zojirushi was established in 1918 as a producer of hand-blown vacuum bottles. The Zojirushi line was expanded to include a wide range of stainless steel vacuum bottles, rice cookers, breadmakers, Air Pot beverage dispensers, thermal serving carafes, specialty cookware, small electrics, restaurant equipment and other products. Striving to remain faithful to the principles that embodied the company's first 100 years, and the reputation of quality and durability it earned them, Zojirushi looks forward to a future of continued innovation and inspired design.
|ZUTTO Coffee Maker EC-DAC50||Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker EC-YSC100||Fresh Brew Plus Coffee Maker EC-YGC120|
|Capacity||5 cups / 0.675 liter||10 cups / 1.5 liters||12 cups / 1.8 liters|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||8-7/8 x 6 x 10-3/4 inches||10-5/8 x 8 x 14-7/8 inches||11-1/8 x 8 x 14-7/8|
|Electrical Rating||120 volts / 650 watts||120 volts / 1,200 watts||120 volts / 1,320 watts|
|Carafe (not interchangeable between different models)||Glass Carafe||Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Carafe||Glass Carafe|
|Removable Water Tank||✓||✓||✓|
|Filter Type||Cone-Type Filter||Basket-Type Filter||Basket-Type Filter|
|Clean Light Alert||-||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics 5-Cup (25 Oz) Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe and Reusable Filter, Black
ZOJIRUSHI EC-F01-JY water purification filter for Zojirushi coffee maker
Capresso 5-Cup Mini Drip Coffee Maker, Black and Stainless Steel
KRUPS Simply Brew Compact Filter Drip Coffee Maker, 5-Cup, Silver
Cuisinart DCC-450BK 4-Cup Coffeemaker with Stainless-Steel Carafe, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||RAVISH JAPAN||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||Black||Gray||Black and Stainless Steel||Silver||Black|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 9 x 11 inches||7.87 x 7.48 x 10.47 inches||6.69 x 3.15 x 0.16 inches||8 x 6.25 x 10 inches||8.7 x 3.7 x 10.7 inches||10 x 8 x 5.25 inches|
|Material||Plastic||Glass carafe||—||Stainless Steel, Polyprop||18/10 Steel||Stainless Steel|
The Zutto collection is Zojirushi's first collection of products that is designed and developed as a series of products. The concept of the Zutto collection was born as a result of the collaboration between Zojirushi and an interior designer in Japan. Unlike other Zojirushi products, the physical body of the Zutto was designed first, then the inner technology. Zutto (Zoot-tow), meaning "always" in Japanese, is designed to be enjoyed and used universally, for any occasion, anytime. This new Zutto Drip Coffee Maker is a convenient 5 cup size.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ONE STAR REVIEW! THE POT IS CHEAPLY MADE, CUSTOMER SERVICE KNOWS THIS: It has been exactly 6-months since I purchased this coffee pot. About one week ago, the pot stopped working correctly even though I carefully took care of it. It only made between 3.5-4 cups of coffee that was extremely bitter. There were times when the pot did not work at all.
Long story short, I have used very high-end coffee makers in the past and yes, I have a very solid college education...so I do know how to properly use one.
So, I called into Amazon...long story short...the Amazon rep was required to call Zojirushi US in CA. The customer service fellow at Zojirushi was rude...over-talked me...acted as though I could not read nor understand their coffee maker instructions. Questioned everything as if I was to blame! I even stated to them that I thought it was an anomaly as the coffee maker was wonderful until then. Just a fluke...or so I thought.
That was when I was told sorry, the pot only has a 30-day warranty and I would have to pay to have it fixed. Um...no....
The customer service rep was flip and said sorry...too bad. Nothing we can do.
I pointed out that Amazon confirmed that I had purchased this within 1 year's time...and elsewhere their **online** warranty claim is for that length of time. I was told sharply from Zojirushi rep that they were filing a complaint against Amazon's rep. That wasn't fair...Amazon was doing a good job I thought.
Ah...the story goes on but you get the gist. (1 week later I was called back by the reps a second time as a "courtesy" asking to "fix" my coffee pot for an upcharge. I already had the replacement from Amazon! Thank you Amazon for following through).
My family and I have purchased Zojirushi products for many years...decades in fact...even sought out their products when they were difficult to find. However, this week, Amazon sided with me and sent me a new pot for free. Thank you Amazon!!!
However, I publically declare that i will never purchase another Zojirushi product again...they have obviously changed.
Yes! I have the replacement coffee pot and using it daily. It is fabulous and I would write the initial review all over again.
However, only time will tell if this replacement will last over 6 months or not!! I suspect it will not...now that I have had a good dose of the attitude issues from the customer service staff at Zojirushi. I think these are made to last but a short time...and I suspect I am not the only one complaining!
Thank you for considering my review! ---- I am a very long-time Amazon subscriber and consumer and with big THANK YOU to AMAZON for your great support!
The machine is compact and doesn't take up a lot of space on a counter. The water is extremely hot and captures the exact flavor of your coffee grind. The warming plate also stays hot so that if you go back for a top off, it is still piping hot. The water reservoir lines mark how many 5 oz. cups of coffee you are making. (If you normally drink a Grande, which is 16 oz., then you would need to make at least a 3 cup coffee for yourself.)
I have found that a slightly finer grind on the coffee beans produces the fullest flavor. It says it is a drip coffee maker but you could make the argument that it is a pour over machine, so it makes sense that a finer grind is better.
That's it. There are lots of fancier systems and makers out there, but I would put a cup of this coffee up against those any day.
Customer service people were very nice and prompt in response BUT the bottom line is that because it's out of warranty they would fix it free IF I paid shipping to get it to them. The cost to ship was over $30.00 AND with the many disclaimers outlining circumstances that would rule out a free fix I opted to not do it. REALLY afraid to send good money after bad.
I dislike writing bad reviews but as I relied on a review to purchase, I think it important to let people know what can happen 16 mos. down the road.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Pressing the "tab" (attached to the cone reservoir) down on the handle while pouring is NOT technically difficult: it requires the fine motor skills of a seven year old.
2. The lid covering the carafe will not fall off even when it is in a near-vertical position. I exaggerated the angle to prove my point. The lid, as with most of the components, are unattached so that they may be washed.
3. Removing the top lid that is not as physically challenging as a number of reviewers have purported it to be. In fact, you you can remove it with the tip of one finger.
4. A size 2 filter does fit. The "fold along here" impressions on ALL standard cone filters are not for aesthetics: they have a function, i.e. stabilize the filter.
5. I did not have any issues getting water in between the water reservoir and the interior of the machine: just aim and pour! If this triggers your anxiety, pull out the water reservoir, pour, and re-insert. Voilà.
6. The coffee was steaming hot. I did NOT need to microwave my mugga java at all. The water is hot enough to brew tea and my kettle is now relegated to the cupboard - freeing up some prime counter space. Some of you may want to move the coffee maker under the oven fan because it releases a noticeable amount of steam when brewing.
However, I do agree that the glass carafe would benefit from an additional metal band for extra stability - a feature that would benefit the elderly or anyone with shaky hands; hence, minus a star.
Content and caffeinated : )