- Clip this coupon to save $20.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Zojirushi EC-YSC100 Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $190.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
& FREE Shipping on eligible orders. Details
+ Free Shipping
Zojirushi EC-YSC100 Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker, 10 Cup, Stainless Steel/Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Custom designed 10-cup carafe keeps coffee warm for hours
- Removable water tank for easy filing at your source for fresh water
- Thumb activated pouring makes serving smooth and easy and keeps heat locked in for hours
- Brewing temperature guaranteed over 200 degrees f, extracting maximum flavor and characteristics from your favorite coffee roast
- Automated clean cycle makes cleaning a snap and guarantees fresh tasting coffee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker (EC-YSC100XB)
Zojirushi Corporation began operation more than 90 years ago with the launch of its first glass-lined vacuum bottle - setting an industry standard for new vacuum insulation technology in an everyday household product and firmly establishing itself as a company which uses cutting edge technology to bring comfort, ease, vitality and affluence into the lives of its customers worldwide.
Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker (EC-YSC100XB)
A complete coffee station with brewing, thermal service, easy refill, and maintenance features.
Brewing flavorful coffee is easy with our new Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker ES-YSC100, which brews coffee at an optimal 200°F for superior flavor extraction. Vacuum insulated stainless steel carafe keeps coffee hot for hours without the 'burnt' flavor. Brews up to 10 cups of coffee.
- 24-hour programmable timer delays brewing for fresh coffee in the morning.
- Removable water tank makes filling easy, and is fully washable.
- Drip prevention mechanism when the carafe is removed from the unit (When placing the Stainless Carafe, do not apply excessive force to the Drip Prevention Valve).
- Convenient water measure lines (2-10 cups) on the water tank for easy filling.
- All surfaces that come into contact with food are BPA-free.
- Clean light alerts you when cleaning is recommended.
- cULus listed.
No more 'burnt' flavor.
Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker
- 10 cups / 1.5 liters
- 10-5/8 x 8 x 14-7/8 inches
- 120 volts / 1,200 watts
- Heat Retention*: 125°F @ 24 hours
*Rating is based on water filled to full capacity at a start
Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Carafe:
Keeps coffee above 158°F two hours after brewing (based on water at a starting temperature of 68°F, at a room temperature of 68°F, at 1200W, 10 cups brewed with half immediately poured out).
Makes serving smooth and easy. The spout design reduces dribbling.
Removable water tank makes filling easy, and is fully washable.
Easy-access swing basket and filter basket lift out for thorough cleaning.
*Do not disassemble the Drip Prevention Valve and be sure that the Rubber Gasket remains attached securely. If it comes off, please consult the Instruction Manual to reattach it correctly.
Tapered design carafe with thumb-activated pouring makes serving smooth and easy.
Convenient thermal carafe can be taken anywhere for easy serving.
|Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker EC-YSC100||ZUTTO Coffee Maker EC-DAC50||Fresh Brew Plus Coffee Maker EC-YGC120|
|Capacity||10 cups / 1.5 liters||5 cups / 0.675 liter||12 cups / 1.8 liters|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||10-5/8 x 8 x 14-7/8 inches||8-7/8 x 6 x 10-3/4 inches||11-1/8 x 8 x 14-7/8|
|Electrical Rating||120 volts / 1,200 watts||120 volts / 650 watts||120 volts / 1,320 watts|
|Carafe (not interchangeable between different models)||Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Carafe||Glass Carafe||Glass Carafe|
|Removable Water Tank||✓||✓||✓|
|Filter Type||Basket-Type Filter||Cone-Type Filter||Basket-Type Filter|
|Clean Light Alert||✓||✓|
Compare to similar items
This item Zojirushi EC-YSC100 Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker, 10 Cup, Stainless Steel/Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless Steel/Black||Stainless Steel||Black/Stainless Steel||Stainless Black|
|Item Dimensions||10.62 x 8 x 14.88 in||6.8 x 12.4 x 12.2 in||11 x 14.12 x 9 in||11.12 x 8 x 14.88 in|
|Item Weight||9 lbs||6.13 lbs||5.1 lbs||10 lbs|
|Material Type||18-8 Steel||Stainless Steel||stainless-steel||Stainless Steel|
10-Cup coffee maker brews into custom designed thermal carafe to keep coffee hot and flavorful for hours without the acidic "burning" flavor.
Top Customer Reviews
So it passed the delicious test with flying colors, but what else? From a design perspective, there's really nothing not to like about this piece of Japanese engineering. I am pretty nitpicky about the details of gadgets I use every day, so it's rare I to find something that I really can't complain about. But they just got it right with this one:
* Large, clear buttons with obvious functions. I didn't need to read the manual to set the clock or the brew timer in seconds.
* Well-designed carafe that opens and closes easily and positively. The carafe on old Mr. Coffee was never really quite right. It always seemed like you had to use all your might to push the button to get the coffee to pour, and it came out too slowly.
* Water reservoir removes easily for filling and has a nice built-in handle
* Battery backup for the clock and brew timer!! Really? Yes. Really. When you accidentally unplug it to use your immersion blender or in-the-egg scrambler, it remembers everything when you plug it back in. That was completely unexpected but very welcome.
* Filter basket pops right out for easy cleaning
* Uses standard basket filters, my old gold filter from Mr. Coffee works.
This is a new product so the only wildcard is durability. But so far, I love it.
Have owned and used the product for two months - and the current results are good as new. Coffee tastes clean and fresh when first brewed. Best thing is - 7 hours later, you can pour some more and it's still warm enough to drink without having to microwave it - and tastes as fresh as first-brewed. It's clear that the thermal carafe is well-designed and well-insulated.
We are treating the connection between the carafe and the coffeemaker with care - as if there is a problem-in-waiting it's likely the two pieces that fit together to deliver the brewed coffee to the carafe. We've found that if you depress the "pour" button on the carafe - it lowers the top piece just a little to help it fit into the brewing position. Same advice when you're removing the carafe after brew.
Once you've removed the carafe from the coffeemaker, you can leave it separate until you're setting up for the next day's brew. In that way the two pieces described are only engaged twice per day.
When you're cleaning the carafe then unscrew the carafe top and place on its side until you re-attach. You can also rinse the top by depressing the spring-loaded button under running water. Doing so causes the water to flow through its interior.
The carafe is stainless steel and rinses easily.
Remember to pour any coffee out from the previous brew before making more. We forgot once and the next morning's carafe was full nearly to overflowing.
Five stars and nothing but praise for the upgrade to our daily coffee consumption.
We liked the product well-enough to order a 16-pack of the "Zojirushi Electric Pot / Inner Container Cleaner,(4 Boxes with 4 packets each )". Assuming we clean the machine every two months then that amount of cleaner will last better than two and a half years.
7/3/16 Update; Zojirushi sent us a new spring and a new O ring many weeks after I complained. It behaved itself for about two months until this morning, a hot mess of coffee all over my floor and counter again. I'm done. Tired of wresting with this overpriced piece of junk. Look elsewhere, I know many reviews are good but there are many describing the same problem. If you don't heed this warning, may the odds be forever in your favor....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.