Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Zojirushi EP-PBC10 Gourmet d'Expert Electric Skillet
|List Price:||$130.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$28.45 (22%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.88 x 14.25 x 7.75 inches|
|Item Weight||9 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large multi-functional electric skillet
- Durable cooking pan ideal for sauteing, stewing and grilling
- Adjustable temperature settings
- Recipes included
- Stay cool side handles make removal of cooking pan quick, safe and easy
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
With variable temperature settings from 176°F (Keep Warm) to 430°F.
Zojirushi is dedicated to offering a new generation of products that exemplify ease, affluence and style in its three main business areas: Cooking appliances, food and beverage preservation and amenities for both home and industry. It will continue to offer attractive products that cater to modern needs based on its guiding philosophy - to improve customers' quality of life through innovative technology - into the 21st Century and beyond.
Gourmet d'Expert Electric Skillet EP-PBC10
Skillful Gourmet Skillet
The Gourmet d'Expert Electric Skillet is a multi-functional electric skillet with a large cooking pan ideal for sautéing, stewing and grilling. The cooking pan is 2-1/4-inch deep and 10-1/2-inch in diameter, and titanium ceramic nonstick coated.
- Large multi-functional electric skillet
- Durable cooking pan ideal for sautéing, stewing and grilling
- Ceramic surface cooking pan with titanium enhanced nonstick coating
- Adjustable temperature settings from 176°F (Keep Warm) to 430°F
- Stay cool side handles make removal of cooking pan quick and easy
- Tempered glass lid to monitor the cooking process
- Detachable power cord
- ETL listed
- Instruction manual in English, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese
10-5/8 inch x 2-1/4 inch cooking pan can also be used for grilling.
Cooking pan can be used directly on stovetop burner.
Disassembles for easy cleaning.
Tabletop Cooking is a term we use to describe cooking at the dining table rather than on the stove. It is interactive and everyone gets to join in on the cooking process.
Just what are Zojirushi Gourmet Products?
Our Gourmet d'Expert electric skillets are ideal for braising pot roasts or chicken as they simmer in wine. Japanese cuisine features these skillets in their popular hot pot style of cooking, or the internationally familiar sukiyaki.
The Gourmet Sizzler is an electric griddle, where frying anything from pork chops to pancakes is more fun when it's done at your table. Japanese teppanyaki or Korean BBQ is a great way to fill the house with gourmet aromas.
Our Indoor Electric Grill is designed to barbecue your steaks, vegetables or seafood; at your dining table with minimal effort. A drip pan is built-in to catch the excess oil and fat, making your hamburgers healthier for the family.
The Gourmet Roaster has heating elements in its lid and base for broiling or roasting your favorite cuts of meat or fish. A catalytic filter built into the lid helps to keep most of the odor inside, so even fish can be broiled indoors.
|Gourmet d'Expert Electric Skillet EP-PBC10||Gourmet d'Expert Electric Skillet EP-RAC50||Gourmet Sizzler Electric Griddle EA-DCC10||Fish Roaster EF-VPC40||Indoor Electric Grill EB-DLC10||Indoor Electric Grill EB-CC15|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||15-1/4 x 13-7/8 x 7-3/4 inches||17-5/8 x 15 x 8-1/8 inches (with Deep Pan)||23-5/8 x 15 x 4-3/8 inches||19-1/8 x 11-5/8 x 7-3/4 inches||20-3/4 x 14-1/8 x 3-5/8 inches||12-5/8 x 18-3/4 x 3 inches|
|Electrical Rating||120 volts / 1,300 watts||120 volts / 1,350 watts||120 volts / 1,350 watts||120 volts / 1300 watts||120 volts / 1,500 watts||120 volts / 1,300 watts|
|Cooking Timer||Up to 30 minutes|
|Cooking Surface||10-1/2 x 2-1/4 inches (diameter x depth)||12 x 2-1/2 inches (diameter x depth)||19 x 12-1/2 inches||13-3/4 x 8-1/4 (rack dimensions)||14-7/8 x 10-5/8 inches|
|Heat Range||Keep Warm (176°F) to 430°F||Keep Warm (176°F) to 480°F||Keep Warm (176°F) to 425°F||176°F to 410°F||176°F to 410°F|
|Deep Dish Inner Pan||✓||✓|
|Stay Cool Side Handles||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Nonstick Grilling/Cooking Surface||✓||Stainless Steel Roasting Rack||✓||✓|
|Dishwasher Safe Drip Tray||✓|
|Disassembles for Easy Cleaning||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Zojirushi EP-RAC50 Gourmet d'Expert 1350-Watt Electric Skillet
CRUX Extra Deep Nonstick Scratch Resistant Electric Skillet with Removeable Temperature Probe, 12" x 12"
Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black
BELLA Electric Ceramic Titanium Skillet, Roast, Fry and Steam, Healthy-Eco Non-stick Coating, Convenient Easy Clean Up, Glass Lid Included, 12" x 12", Copper/Black
Nesco, Black, ES-08, Electric Skillet, 8 inch, 800 watts
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||13.88 x 14.25 x 7.75 inches||15 x 8.5 x 17.5 inches||14.76 x 12 x 8.07 inches||20 x 12.5 x 8 inches||16.73 x 12.2 x 7.87 inches||15 x 15 x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||9.00 lbs||9.00 lbs||5.99 lbs||8.55 lbs||4.74 lbs||3.50 lbs|
The Zojirushi Gourmet d'Expert Electric Skillet is a multi-functional electric skillet with a titanium ceramic nonstick coated cooking pan that is 2-1/4-Inch deep to accommodate stew-type foods, and 10-1/2-Inch wide for grilling and sauteing. Adjustable temperature settings from 176 degrees F (keep warm) to 430 degrees F. This skillet can also be used for grilling and the cooking pan can be used directly on the stovetop burner making it multifunctional. I has a tempered glass lid to monitor the cooking process. It dissembles for easy cleaning and has a detachable magnetic power cord for safety. The handles stay cool and makes removal of cooking pan quick and easy.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 'pan' is about one eight inch thick, so it does have plenty of metal for a pan. Not flimsy.
Over all, I guess that the only downside is that it will only lightly boil when it has a full pan of liquid uncovered. Covered, however, does give a rolling boil. But otherwise, it does do a great job, and handling, ergonomics, etc.... it's a fantastic buy for the price. Given the other 'skillets' that are around 20 - 30 bucks, I would easily buy this again any day.
I've also used it while camping. I use a honda generator and breakfast (AND hot water for coffee took less that 15 minutes. That beats having to smell like charcoal or burning wood / smoke.
This thing is a beast. You will love it.
- the bottom is bowed up very slightly. This makes perfect engineering sense - a completly flat metal surface will warp outward over time as it repeatedly cools and heats (unless it's a multiply like all-clad), and once it's warped you won't get good contact with the heating surface. From a cook's perspective, hower, be aware that oil or raw egg put in the pan will tend to gather around the outer edge. The pot still makes excellent scrambled eggs - I used a wooden spoon to stir them instead of a fork, which made it easier to gather the eggs to the center as they solidified.
- the thermostat is what electrical engineers call a "bang-bang controller". That is, the heating element is either full on, once the pot has dropped too many degrees below the set temperature, or full off, once the pot has gone too many degrees above the set temperature. This produces the bizarre result where the pot is at a low simmer, and then you take the lid off, and it goes to full boil. On a stove, opening the lid lowers the temp of a pan, here, lowering the temp makes the heating element go on. So if the pot is boiling over, turn it down and then lift the lid.
- "simmer" means with the lid off. This is really a shabu-shabu pot, designed to cook food at the table by swishing it in simmering broth (the Japanese name "shabu-shabu" comes from the sound thin-sliced meat makes when you swish it). I'm sure the executives at Zojirushi are scratching their heads at the Amazon reviews, and wondering why Japanese have no problems keeping the pot at a simmer, while Americans are complaining that the temperatures are too high. Well, if you want to simmer with the lid on set the pot to "keep warm".
I used this pot for everything from soup to chicken and rice to scrambled eggs. It works wonderfully, if you work with it.
I bought mainly for Chinese hot pot cooking, but this ware can be used as a center piece on the table to keep stew or soup hot throughout a long and relaxed dinner.
By alexanderqi on October 8, 2015
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on February 9, 2020