Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Zojirushi Electric Dispensing Pot Cleaner and Descaler, 8 Count
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from 100% non-toxic citric acid
- Includes 2 boxes with 4 packs each
- Removes limescale buildup from hard water
- Each packet for use on one appliance
- Great for electric water dispensing pots and kettles, and coffee and espresso makers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Keep your electric dispensing pot clean and efficient with this cleaner and descaler pack from Zojirushi. Including two boxes that contain four packs each, the cleaner is made from 100% non-toxic, citric acid and removes limescale buildup from your electric water dispensing appliances. Each 30 gram packet is designed for one cleaning cycle of your water pot. Using this cleaner helps remove impurities from your machines for the best tasting coffee, espresso or tea. While the cleaner is intended for use with electric water pots, it can also be used with kettles, and coffee and espresso makers.
30 gram packet
Top customer reviews
After the cleaning is done, make sure you run some tap water and rinse out the pot before you fill it up for boiling water. You can also use a cloth to wipe out the bottom and the sides to make sure nothing residual remains behind.
As an added bonus, we have also been able to take the leftover water and clean the calcium deposits off of our shower head. So even the "used" cleaning water can be "re-used!".
We've been buying these periodically every few months for the upkeep and maintenance of our water boiling pot and highly recommend it to anyone else!! You don't have to worry about scrubbing the inside of the container, just drop the tablet in and leave it for the amount of time as instructed on the side of the box.
We ordered this Citric Acid Cleaner - since it had good reviews and I used it according to package and Zojirushi instructions and it worked great. Water heater looks and performs like new!
Arrived in good time and we have no complaints whatsoever and will order again when needed. Thank you!