Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzz..." and save 58% off the $256.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Premium White, 1.0-Liter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5-1/2-cup computerized rice cooker and warmer with advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology. Wall mountable
- Multi-menu selections; automatic keep-warm, extended keep-warm, and reheat cycles
- Spherical, nonstick inner pan allows for uniform heating; LCD clock and timer; retractable cord
- Menu settings include white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Measures approximately 14 by 8 by 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty, Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10-1/8 x 13 x 8-1/8 inches
- Includes 2 measuring cups, nonstick rice spoon/scooper, rice spoon holder, and recipes . NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel
The Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker & Warmer features advanced Fuzzy Logic technology, which allows the rice cooker to 'think' for itself and make fine adjustments to temperature and heating time to cook perfect rice every time.
The Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer cooks flawless rice .
This 5-1/2-cup rice cooker and warmer makes 10 cups of cooked rice and includes a variety of cooking functions comprising of white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed rice, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free, and quick cooking. This unit uses a black thick spherical pan with stay cool side handles that provides even heating for better cooking. There is a programmable melody or beep audio indicator to indicate when the cooking cycle has ended.
Other highlights include a detachable and washable inner lid, an easy-to-read LCD control panel, and automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle, delay timer with two settings and a built-in retractable power cord. Accessories include a spatula, a spatula holder, and 2 rice-measuring cups (regular and rinse-free). The 680-watt rice cooker and warmer measures 10-1/8 by 13 by 8-1/8 inches.
- Micro computerized Advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology
- Menu settings include: white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Programmable melody or beep audio indicator
- Extra Large Easy-to-Read color LCD display
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Spherical inner cooking pan and heating system ensures even heating for perfectly cooked rice
- Programmable Delay timer (2 settings)
- Fold down handle for easy carry and transport
- Built-in retractable power cord
- Accessories include: Spatula, spatula holder and 2 measuring cups (regular and rinse-free)
- cETLus listed
Make every rice type imaginable with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water, and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
Because sushi rice will be processed after it's cooked, it's easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice, but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risk making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. Cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for soft texture.
Steam your favorite foods. Steaming function can be lengthened or shortened by adjusting time setting.
MICOM (Microcomputer) Technology
Aided by microcomputer technology, this category of rice cooker takes having rice on your menu from “occasional” to “serious”. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you, as far as adjusting cooking times and temperatures according to the type of rice you are cooking, and timing the pre-soaking of the raw grains and the final “wait” .
MICOM allows the cooker to have multiple functions on its menu, making it a necessity for any avid rice fan who wants to incorporate rice into their daily diet.
How it Works
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. The “fuzzy logic” of MICOM fine tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet or porridge, which all has different cooking requirements. The trigger to everything is the thermal sensor, a small round button at the bottom of the inner body of the cooker. As the inner pan’s weight rests on it and activates the sensor, it starts the cooking process and keeps an eye on the temperature and time.
for easy cleaning.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BLUF: This rice cooker will keep your rice warm and fresh up to 2-3 days. Your rice will not get soggy or dried like those other rice cookers out there.
I am Asian and although, this racial statement as no merit in a review, I am identifying my race to established some credibility. I have been eating rice every single day for the last 35 years (fine..except for Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4JUL and when I was breast feeding of course). Anyhow, I finally found a rice cooker that makes rice exactly how my mom used to make it. The only difference is that that this rice cooker will keep the rice fresh up to 2-3 days (more on that later).
Most rice cooker will either make the rice soggy or hard/dried if you continued to keep it plugged in/warmed setting. The only way to keep rice fresh with the traditional rice cooker is to put the rice in the fridge and then to microwave later. This of course can be troublesome since the rice gets clumpy when cold and is hard to divide in portion (rice clumps will fly everywhere when you try to partition it.)
This rice cooker will solve all of your past horror stories with making rice and keep rice warm and fresh and thus making this cooker worth every penny.
application tip: add a teaspoon of white vinegar to the uncook rice when cooking it in the rice cooker will help extend and keep the rice fresh up to 3 days. Without the vinegar than your rice will get kinda of stale after day 2.
If this review is helpful then I appreciate a positive feedback. Thank You
In the case of the Zojirushi, I immediately felt buyer's remorse after I submitted the purchase (but wait, I don't regret a thing). I had only recently begun playing around with Asian cuisine and decided I needed a rice cooker. My only prior rice experience was burning rice to the bottom of a cheap pot or throwing one of those bags of Uncle Ben's into boiling water. I KNOW a relatively cheap rice cooker would have probably done the trick but my aforementioned ridiculously tedious research kept bringing me back to the Zojirushi and, more specifically, to this model (with the "Neuro Fuzzy" technology. I got the 10 cup version only because I imagined myself cooking for large groups of people (hasn't actually happened yet).
Ok, so, here is what I've found: This thing is awesome... not like cure a disease awesome, but pretty darn great. I followed the basic directions and made brown rice for my first use. It came out perfect. I didn't rinse the rice, I didn't do anything special... I just dumped the rice and water in, pressed the button, and perfect brown rice resulted. Since then, I do a lot more sushi rice and jasmine rice which also come out perfect. I like it sticky so I tend to add more than the recommended amount of water. I've steamed vegetables in it as well (with a stainless steamer placed inside - I know, I'm probably destroying the coating on the bowl) and that works flawlessly as well.
So often, I order things online and they might be good, they might be okay, they might be terrible... but rarely do I get exactly what I hoped for. The Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 joins my Wusthof Classic Ikon Knives and KitchenAid Mixer as the only items that truly lived up to the hype.
P.S. The only teensiest gripe is that I could do without the odd Hello Kitty-like alarm that goes off when the rice is done... but it's not too loud, so I'll live. ;)
P.P.S. A master Asian chef I know (just a great home cook, really) berated me for hours about the need to wash/rinse the rice first. I have since started doing it before placing in the Zoji... does it make a difference? I'm not sure... but it's better than getting yelled at in Chinese.
If rice is a staple of your family's diet a really good and dependable rice cooker is a necessity and you can't go wrong with this model.