Zojirushi Stainless Steel Food Jar 25 oz. / 0.75 Liter, Shiny Pink
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vacuum insulated stainless steel food jar keeps foods hot or cold for hours
- Durable and sanitary 18/8 stainless steel construction
- Tight-fitted lid with gasket seals lid to minimize leaks and maximize heat retention
- 2-1/2-inch wide opening makes it easy to fill and clean and allows users to eat directly out of the jar
- Compact design takes minimal space while maximizing capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Stainless Steel Food Jar features vacuum insulation to keep foods or beverages hot or cold for hours. Its tight-fitted lid with gasket seals the lid to minimize leaks and maximize heat retention. Great for holding hot meals, soups, oatmeal, cold desserts and much more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But other than that, this cup is so good! It kept my oatmeal so hot until lunch time that it burnt my mouth.
However, I would recommend checking out this blue one by the same brand. This one is 29.95, the blue one is 33.40. And this one holds 1 1/2 cups of water, the blue holds 3 cups. It is on amazon too.
1. Put hot boiling water in the food jar for 5-10 mins
2. Pour out the hot water and put your boiling food in it.
It should keep it warm for at least 6 hours.
I always make chicken veggie soup with this food jar in the morning like 8am. When I open it at 1 or 2pm its still steaming hot