Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug with Tea Strainer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours
- Detachable and easy to clean tea strainer with handle
- Secret compartment (on lid) for tea leaves and tea bags
- Lid set conveniently turns in to a tea strainer holder
- Nonstick interior for easy cleaning
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug with Tea Strainer
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 7.12 x 3 in||2.62 x 2.62 x 8.5 in||2.62 x 6.88 x 6.88 in||2.05 x 2.05 x 12.02 in|
|Material Type||stainless-steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||—||16 Ounce||12 oz||15-Ounce|
|Volume Capacity Name||—||16 ounces||12 ounces||15 ounces|
Zojirushi's Stainless Mug with Tea Strainer has a nonstick interior for easy cleaning and a 2-inch wide mouth that accommodates ice cubes. The whole body can be washed under running water. This 12-ounce stainless mug is not only fun to use, but its vacuum insulation offers excellent heat retention to keep drinks hot or cold for hours. Other features include an easy-to-clean nonstick interior and a resin mouth ring. But best of all, you can dress up your D-mug to match your style.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
--Keeps temperature for an incredible amount of time. If you take this to your office and keep it closed, it will be hot at the end of the day. Emphasis on hot.
--Has a removable 'steeper': a little difficult to clean if you don't do it right away, but you can brew tea now anywhere there is hot water. Works great, handle makes sure you don't get burned
--Holds tea in the lid: great design, enough for your days' fix.
--Carries easily and doesn't spill. Obvious and basic, but critical
Flaws: The only flaw is that this is hard to clean with a normal sponge, and the rubber ring around the top gets funky after a while if you don't clean often (I would sometimes leave it with tea / honey for a weekend). That said, you can just put the entire thing deconstructed in the dishwasher and it comes out fine.
Again, best piece of drinking hardware I own. Don't think twice.
1. The lip is a little skinny for us big American's. It feels dainty, like a fine tea set, but I'm used to big ole fat mugs filled with coffee. But this is a tea mug. Just be aware of that when you buy and you'll be happy.
2. If you turn it upside down for a decent period of time, some moisture (mostly because of steam pressure when the liquid is really hot) will get into the dry tea held in the storage bin. It does not leak outside of that. Suggestion: Make sure the tea isn't near boiling when you flip it upside down. The pressure is just too much for the plastic cap. Also, normally you don't hold your drinking cup upside down, so don't hold your travel mug upside down ether. Then you'll be fine.
If you're looking for a COFFEE mug:
Highwave JOEmoXL 16 oz. Stainless Steel Travel Mug is completely awesome (but a bit tall)
the only con i've observed is the serving size.
the mug works so well that i have bought several more for family and co-workers. its nice to see them use the mugs daily. it is comforting to know quality goods that are built to last can still be found in today's world.