Zoku Teal Iced Coffee Maker, Travel Mug
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make chilled iced coffee or tea in as little as 5 minutes, no ice needed and it works with any brewing method, including single cup machines, drip, and pour over methods
- Easy to use, pour your favorite hot beverage into the pre-chilled stainless steel mug from your freezer, place it in the insulating sleeve and enjoy in minutes
- Spill-resistant, making it ideal for drinking on-the-go with the matching sipping straw
- Includes 1 stainless steel inner core, 1 protective sleeve, 1 lid, and 1 colored straw; comes in your choice of 4 sophisticated colors
- Easy to clean with warm water and mild soap; BPA and phthalate free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Zoku Teal Iced Coffee Maker, Travel Mug
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MT BAKER MERCANTILE||healthservices4you||Amazon.com||MMP Living|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 8.25 in||3.9 x 3.9 x 9.3 in||2.25 x 2.25 x 9.8 in||5.4 x 3.9 x 7.7 in|
|Material Type||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Glass||Stainless Steel|
|Size||—||22 Ounce||20 Oz Capacity||22 Ounce|
|Volume Capacity Name||—||22 ounces||20 ounces||22 ounces|
Turn piping hot coffee or tea into a chilled beverage in as little as 5 minutes. Just store the stainless steel mug in the freezer, add it to the insulating sleeve, pour in your hot beverage, and snap the lid on. Coffee or tea can be brewed using any method, fits under single-cup machines, or can be used with traditional drip and pour-over methods. The Zoku Iced Coffee Maker doesn’t require ice, which means your favorite flavors won’t get diluted. Make a single serving of iced coffee in vanilla, mocha, caramel, hazelnut, or whatever flavor you’d like. Spice it up with soy or almond milk, cinnamon, or sugar and you’ll be feeling cooler in no time. This spill-resistant cup comes with a matching straw, making it easy to drink on-the-go.Includes 1 stainless steel inner core, 1 protective sleeve, 1 lid, and 1 colored straw. Available in your choice of 4 sophisticated colors. BPA and phthalate free. Easy to clean with mild soap and water. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The volume it holds is lower than expected, given the size of the mug. However, keep in mind that you are not adding ice to your drink, so that does save some room. Still, I wish it held just a few ounces more.
2. If you pour in anything that has cooled or has been refrigerated into the mug, snap on the lid and head out the door, be aware that it will freeze solid. The coffee MUST be fresh and hot for this mug to work properly and allow you to actually drink it. I learned the hard way - practically sucked my brain into the straw.
It's a very pretty mug. It fits in my car's cup-holders. It washes fairly easily. It seems to be made well. It freezes nicely and evenly. It's just that the design seems like it's too thick inside, cooling too little liquid a little bit too much. Keep this in mind before purchasing.
But I really love iced coffee -- and hate diluted and muddy water.
Even experienced baristas seem to have trouble making a cup of iced coffee that isn't so watered down by melted ice that it's worthless.
So I tried it -- and guess what?! Perfect iced coffee. It even makes a thin layer of frosty ice in the edges. The inner cup is stainless steel and pretty much indestructible. (Zoku makes an all-plastic version of this cup for making slushies out of kool-ade or soda or whatever -- but it certainly would not work for piping hot liquids....)
The lid has a silicone gasket that keeps it secure and sealed, and another on the lip where the straw fits -- the cup removes from the outer colored-plastic sleeve for freezing and so the sleeve can be washed.
It's true that it makes a relatively small serving. If you're looking for a Big Gulp or a Super-Size-Me cup of iced coffee, this is not the cup for you. But if you drink your coffee one cup at a time, and like the idea of a treat-cup -- then this is an excellent choice. I usually make my cup of coffee (or chai) in a pyrex 1c measuring cup -- add my sweet and my milk/half-and-half -- and then pour it into the cup. That way, the "hot coffee" is already cooled down a bit and takes a shorter time to chill. Wonderful for a chilled matcha latte.