- File Size: 4474 KB
- Print Length: 282 pages
- Publisher: Dark Shadows Publishing (December 17, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 17, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008R53WBO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,458 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $13.99 (100%)
The Zombie Chronicles - Book 1 Kindle Edition
|Length: 282 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Terrible writing, awful, and I mean god awful dialogue between all the characters.
All kinds of nonsense dialogie between them during supposedly tense action scenes.
So many pages taken up with banal conversations, did I mention the god awful dialogue? Just to make sure this sinks in, its bloody awful.
Why keep referring to the undead as zombies? "Quick, watch out for the zombie on your left" "there's too many zombies"
Imagine if you heard that in the walking dead??
And the teenage slushy romance? It seemingly takes place over weeks as its clear everyone falls in love with each other, including a guy who wants to date a girl dying from a bite. Christ that hair dialogue between the two was toe curlingly bad. Toe curlingly may not be a word, but neither is there're and that was in this book.
Also the action parts were poorly explained, hardly had a clue what was goin on as most things made no sense. Certainly felt like the author was about 13 herself
I won't be getting the next one as the characters were all so bloody wet and annoying I was hoping they'd be killed in some horrendous way everytime I turned the page.
Last time I trust amazon reviews on face value. All the 1 stars hit the nail on the head with this book. Its essentially the zombie version of twilight. If that's your thing then go for it. Anyone hoping for something a little more gritty as a post apocalyptic zombie book should be should swerve this. I only gave it one star because I couldn't give it zero, or minus.
Sorry Chrissy, you may be a nice lady, but a zombie author you ain't
1. When Dean Loses his sledgehammer fighting the zombie it says he hits it inthe head and breaks a piece of bone that kills the zombies brain? With what it doesn't say? His fist? Did he have on gloves? I'd hope so! How did he not get cut?
2 how the heck does a jeep have a trunk, especially one you can apparently lock yourself in? And how do 7 people and all their supplies fit in one.
3. What sort of magical properties does a bag of flour have that it can completely disorient a heard of zombies? How does this even sound like a remotely successful plan?
4. Have you ever tried to light diesel fuel on fire? Movie magic...
5. The relationship between the brothers and the cousins was just annoying... unless your 15 I guess? Three days on the road. No shower, no toothbrush? Keep your sweaty stink and your bad breath away from me.
6. How far did they get in all the time they were driving? No road blocks( other than a pile up) no thieves, no ambushes? On a major interstate? That seemed relatively clear of cars that may have been trying to get out dodge when the first outbreak happened.
It could have been a decent story. It really could have! It just wasn't a story I could stick with for another 4 segments. It should have been proof read or something. I am not a writer and excuse any grammatical error in my review. I just like to read a decent zombie book. If you want a decent series try " the remaining"
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic